will TEAM fall or thrive?

DeletedUser3227

With all the wars going on i am interested in others opinion on weather they think TEAM will fall or thrive? we need some new threads here on uk2 as its a little quiet atm. im not interested in bias comments from the likes of the nobbler and co, but real impressions of uk2 members on weather they think TEAM will fall or thrive. please give your opinions here.

DeletedUser

Team will thrive. The core players haven't been hurt yet, and it will take ya a lot of effort to try and hurt us.

Ps, max is drunk :lol:

DeletedUser

certainly there team is pitted against a lot of tribes...and things dont look good for them geographicaly...i thinkwith time team will be cleared from some k's where they are pitted against more than 0ne top tribes, but with them winning on some fronts and recruiting players from some other top tribes into them, they may in time create their new strongholds...so they may reduce in size but i dont see them completely defeated in near future....though i got to say that the leader asking others about the possible outcome of his tribe is not a v good thing and can be interpreted as him having doubts about the tribe
P.S: +rep for max just for starting a new thread when things were looking real boring in the forums ;)

DeletedUser

He doesn't have doubts, he's just curious about how uk2 thinks about his tribe coze it can be interesting to know ..

DeletedUser3227

He doesn't have doubts, he's just curious about how uk2 thinks about his tribe coze it can be interesting to know ..

this is 100% correct, i have no doubts that team will thrive, but i want to know what the uk2 community think of teams future, also these forums are very quiet and im hoping a new thread might pump some life back into them.

@ peril thank you for ur opinion, it is very interesting to see a out side point of view.

DeletedUser

...and things dont look good for them geographicaly...

From when I joined team a couple of months back our geography has changed dramatically, before I joined and was in -ts- (now disbanded), team was boxed in by enemies on all sides. Now looking at the map team are surrounded on the southern and eastern fronts but have plenty of expansion path to the north if needed.

In my opinion, now dukes are gone team will thrive into the north, and fight off dogs and war (while finishing off ta1) at the same time as they have been doing. Although to win the war as it is kind of at a standstill at the moment (one side can be argued to be leading but no one is anywhere near winning) it may need an injection of new blood to sway the outcome of the 'core war'?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5293

For me the answer is neither.
Being as unbiased as i can be i really feel it will be neither.
Team will keep evolving as all tribes do, some new members will come in some old ones will go. This will be how i forsee things for the near future unless the inactivity bug bites into Team or one of its southern neighbors massively.
Team's new recruits in the north have given them fresh blood and ample expansion opportunities in the North, but this I see as a ongoing essential process which I wouldn't term as thriving.
Again I don't think team would Fail either because of the same reason I gave above, unless inactivity strikes it big it is going to be a slow war as we have all noticed by now, but that is just how the game is during this time of the year.

DeletedUser7149

my thoughts

I think Team will do well, their northern border is secure, so they can focus in directions they choose to go in. I think geographically they are well positioned. However, like was said a lot of the large tribes depend on activity (among other things), so that will be the biggest factor.

DeletedUser

Expansion in the North was a blessing for TEAM,and will be a great factor in them "thriving" in the future. If this world has shown us anything it's that the underdogs rule here,problem with that is now it's working in favor of TEAM. lol

I fear we are still looking at some time before a winner is drawn here.

DeletedUser

The only way any tribe will thrive and keep growing and keeping winning, is activity.

You can be litterally the best tribe/player in the world.
If your members are quitting all over the place, and you dont replace them or have no means to, then your finished.

Id say that even from the very first days of start-up activity is the key and counts atleast 50% if not more, to whether a player/tribe does well.

Activity is gonna decide who thrives or falls in the future. :)

DeletedUser6063

obviously its just going to be a 12 round fight till the end i mean most fights in the top flight of TW have usualy ended due to inactives ofcourse they may have gone active because they are bored with having to fight all the time and constantly under pressure

like jai said an active tribe is a winning tribe its just about who can endure the most because i cant see this war ending any other way

DeletedUser3227

yet your fine with bias comments from your own tribe.

that comment was to try to stop the comments ike, team are rubbish and will dispand soon which we have seen from the nobbler in the past, as you are new here there has been some mud slung by both dogs and team and my aim here is to bring back people to these forums without all the flaming.

DeletedUser

that comment was to try to stop the comments ike, team are rubbish and will dispand soon which we have seen from the nobbler in the past, as you are new here there has been some mud slung by both dogs and team and my aim here is to bring back people to these forums without all the flaming.

you started it, i just retaliated.

yeah im surprised its gone of this long, nearly 6 months!!!?!

we should organize a 2 weeks ceasefire for crimbo/new year LOL.

give every one a break for afew days on our 12 month aniversary max.

DeletedUser

yet another rubbish post from mark anderson, does this man have anything other than the troll bug in anything he says ? i wonder.

OT
there is a number of TEAM members that will be here till the last village, we are here for the long haul and i cant see dogs hurting any of the core members AT ALL ''they are not inactives see''. as we know dogs can only put together ops on our inactives or players we are nobling out, its a fact..and with the snipe skills our core members are well known for the likely hood of any core members being taken out by dogs is laughable imo..

THRIVE is my answer then.

DeletedUser

Thanks easy,I'd almost forgot why I left these forums. Bias flamming from you per usual.

Nice attempt Max at a decent thread,too bad not all follow your lead.

DeletedUser

Eazy was completely correct frizzy. He might not have used appropriate words but his content is clear, obvious and valuable.

Anderson's post had no content at all and was completely off-topic with the sole purpose to stirr up a wordfight.

DeletedUser6063

there is really not point in even giving views when team or dogs are involved take a leap out of war's books two of their members gave unbiased valid points on the war and didnt even troll if the forums wernt dominated by such posters (some are nice people) then maybe this forum would get back on track

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only way any tribe will thrive and keep growing and keeping winning, is activity.
Activity is gonna decide who thrives or falls in the future. :)

i have to agree jai
As far as i can see aslong as team have player who are active and addicted to TW,
then they will come out on top, just like any tribe would do. Since at the end of the day its how active you are, as a tribe.
I think its a good thing this war has gone on so long, since with out DOGS,TEAM and W~A~R this world would be very boring.

DeletedUser

lol... curious thread....

ok. team team team,,, losing to dogs,, though not by much, no strikes from war just playful skirmishes. loadsa wars going on... thrive or fall. I think, team will merge or at least players will leave causing them join others around them... though I dont think this should be a tribe question as I can see the players currently active being around for ages.
then again, fall. as every tribe will fall eventually.

Dont get me wrong now guys, I think your doing amazing work on all those fronts and have the utmost respect for your ability to play this game.