will TEAM fall or thrive?

DeletedUser

We gave our best efforts to diplomacy with W~A~R, but let's be honest shaun, you guys broke the treaty and declared war on us. We were not the aggressors in either of these wars, so as a point of fact, we did not bite off anything. But hey it sounds better for you guys right?
You're the one not being honest here,TV entered the conflict with GF through Virtus. And it's a well know fact that most in W~A~R despise TEAM(TV) members,and you declared on the rest of the tribes. It's the continued "cockiness" of your members that pits tribes against you,i.e your own fault.

If you look at any map, you can easily see that all the tribes we are currently fighting, are fighting us from the rim, inwards to the core. So basically our only option is to fight out towards the rim direction as best as possible through the enemies.
Not true again,maybe half the tribes you're fighting. But DOGS(your Original war) and W~A~R have been fighting you from the core.

imo Of course.

DeletedUser

Someone did not do his homework.

-TV- nobled 379 barbs in August

Dogs nobled 347 barbs in August

-TV- is 114 % the size of Dogs. 1.14 * 347 = 395

Dogs have been relatively nobling more barbs than Team did. This is just an example, I can't be bothered to do this for all tribes .. Stop talking rubbish ballz

It doesn't matter what the barb noble rate per player is you divvy, you've still nobled more barbs. I was only trying to prove a point, so stop getting all defensive!

DeletedUser

RE: frizzy

Sorry perhaps I was unclear what I meant.

All tribes we are fighting, own part of the rim as well as other parts of the map. We are not the only tribe with a section of the rim. We can't possibly noble our way to the rim, as other tribes that we are at war with control the rim, and we would have to go through them. Lionhearts point makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Of course W~A~R and DOGS are core tribes. I genuinely never meant they weren't but I understand I wasn't very clear.

And with regards to us causing the war with W~A~R...well sorry but maybe I am just too new to this area but I really can't see how it could be anything but W~A~R's plan all along to declare, despite TV efforts to continue peace.

and cockiness? mate i wouldn't know cockiness if it slapped me hard across the face.

DeletedUser

I can see what you were trying to say now,and yes that I will agree with....Though my only rebuttal to that would be TV's K's up by the old DUKES area.

As far as W~A~R's plans,I can honestly say now that time has passed we had no intention of breaking the NAP. A look at front-line members to TV conquering villas all the way down to K74 would be some proof of that. Pally I know made a good first run down there which he would never do unless he thought he wouldn't be able to attack TV for awhile.(he likes saving his nukes for his friend Travis :lol:) There was also a huge push of support to the south which would also not be done unless war with TV was on a distant horizon. To be honest I think there were those from both sides that didn't want the NAP to last.

DeletedUser

Someone did not do his homework.

-TV- nobled 379 barbs in August

Dogs nobled 347 barbs in August

-TV- is 114 % the size of Dogs. 1.14 * 347 = 395

Dogs have been relatively nobling more barbs than Team did. This is just an example, I can't be bothered to do this for all tribes .. Stop talking rubbish ballz

Dogs dont noble barbs, we noble war villages. ;)

DeletedUser

You missed the joke Dees...

With regards to this:

We were not the aggressors in either of these wars, so as a point of fact, we did not bite off anything.

The same was said of the war with DOGS but we all KNOW that wasn't true.... we declared but only because of the intelligence we received regarding your planning a move against us (If you don't believe me check your own forums... when did the war start...what date was you dogs war room and threats/posts within made? of course this presumes that these have now, or after reading this, your leadership have not made any amendments). So my point is that regardless of your arguments to the contrary I'm sure the war was as much caused by -TV- as any other... were team not nobling barbs south in a position against both W~A~R and G.F....