With Ninja like perci... stealth (Kinda long with no annoying pictures)

DeletedUser

Tribes.
Most people like to join a tribe and stick with it..
Others like to join and leave on a constant basis...
Others like to create a premade bring it to the top 5 then quit leaving it on it's own and later merging into a nooooby tribe.

Now I'm going to tell you a story that started waaaaay back when when we were all young little boys and girls. It's about "The Big 3. Everyone knew them as Redbul Orgasm and of course who could forget.. Gummy. There was some crazy hype about these three tribes and it was expected that once the world began they would be at one anothers throats. Unfortuantly due to real life issues neither Orgasm nor Redbul could continue on their journey to the center of the earth.. erm.. I mean first place.

With Orgasm and Redbul out of the way Gummy was sitting there.. waiting even for someone to come and un-hype them like the discusting candies they were. (That's right I dislike Gummy bears) Along came Ninjas and Shots. Together they were able to form a roster that was full of much more hype then the Gummies we all knew and loved. Shots.. The tribe everyone hated to love.. and Ninjas.. to stealthy to hate. They were the "New" big three. Once again expected to go at one anothers throats.

The world then started and Shots and Ninjas FLEW to the top leaving Gummy in it's dust (as us Gummies said would happen.. kinda) And it was a battle for first place.. which was changing every update. Eventually Shots basically secured their choke hold over Ninjas and they positioned themselves on top ready to get... sorry getting a little sexual now...

ANYWAYS Ninjas and Gummies were now left to deal with the invader Shots in their respective K's. Unfortunatly tradgety struck. Typhon was unable to continue his life long dream and Ninjas was forced to be left behind. What were they to do! It was utter Chaos! But then Tribal hugger stepped up to the plate hoping to bring Ninjas to peace. He held his reign for a little while but then all hell broke loose!
People started to leave
Members started searching for new tribes
And riots were happening all over chicago!
What were they to do? Falling down the ranks like a noob hit in the head by a sword. But they couldn't possibly give up yet.. could they?

Ahh but they could. A simple answer emerged from the pile of dreams they once called home.. n00bs.

Why not merge with them? It would be a logical answer right?
They could improve in rankings fit right in.. Plus with Thar in the mix he could just ban anyone who opposed them. So that's what they did. With Ninja like perci...stealth the slipped quietly into a bunch of n00bs we call a tribe.

So I ask you this. First Orgasm.. Then Redbul.. Now Ninjas.. I believe shots is next. It's like the tribes are creating Gummies stepping stones to the top.

Love you Typhon ZOMG Nauz and Dja.

Sorry for making this so long :icon_sad:

BTW.. My comma button isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, that was a good read Extra thanks. Good to see that we are up to date with the so called "good tribes", too bad to see that Smack! wasn't apart of the 3, I think they could have earned their hype too.

DeletedUser

Thanks :) And Smack was never much of a forum user before W2 came out. They didn't create any hype for them selves.

NOTE: I'm not calling out Ninjas nor shots nor noobs nor any of the players I mentioned. It's all in good fun :)

DeletedUser

<3 gummies

Someone sum this up for me :)

Well, Gummy, Orgasm and Red Bull were the 3 tribes to watch out for before world 2 was announced. During that time Orgasm and Red Bull ended and then had Shots and Ninjas to take their place. Then Ninjas disbanded due to Typhon having problems in RL, then Ninjas later merged into Thargorans tribe n00bs.

Oh and Extra loves Typhon ZOMG Nauz and Dja

Have I summed it up right??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks good.
-Wonders when Thar announces how superior I am-

DeletedUser1508

I believe shots is next

Fail :icon_wink:

But yeah, tis as everyone (myself included) predicted. There were always going to be some premades that simply didn't make the cut, for whatever reasons. Too bad Ninjas had to start in the same direction as us... anywhere else and they may have had the guts to continue.

But yeah. Well written. It was actually a decent read.

DeletedUser

Fail :icon_wink:

But yeah, tis as everyone (myself included) predicted. There were always going to be some premades that simply didn't make the cut, for whatever reasons. Too bad Ninjas had to start in the same direction as us... anywhere else and they may have had the guts to continue.

But yeah. Well written. It was actually a decent read.

:lol: so true :p
Couldnt stand the awesomeness produced in our continents

DeletedUser

Good read. Colours made my brain hurt but good read none the less. And give smack! some love

DeletedUser

extra you little monkey get back in your cage :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Best read so far...

Only one part I don't agree and that is the part of Shots leaving too

DeletedUser

Thanks :) And Smack was never much of a forum user before W2 came out. They didn't create any hype for them selves.

NOTE: I'm not calling out Ninjas nor shots nor noobs nor any of the players I mentioned. It's all in good fun :)

Yup, we were a secret pre-made :icon_wink:

Anyhow, great PnP (if that's what it is :icon_rolleyes:) and funny :D
Though I think Shots will probably be on top of n00bs for a while...

DeletedUser

D: Extra ! too long.. and no love for me = fail. nahh nahh i joke.

DeletedUser

Good, BUT YOU DIDN'T MENTION RENA SO IT DOESN'T COUNT D: Hahahaaa ^^

Ninjas were left in a tight spot and the merge was a good idea in my books. I do like how Gummy are still around despite people saying they'd fail so much but they aren't doing as well as I thought they would, but I guess in some ways thats better, less attention :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gummy are still around despite people saying they'd fail so much but they aren't doing as well as I thought they would, but I guess in some ways thats better, less attention :icon_wink:

^ hes on to us, RUN!