With Ninja like perci... stealth (Kinda long with no annoying pictures)

DeletedUser

Good, BUT YOU DIDN'T MENTION RENA SO IT DOESN'T COUNT D: Hahahaaa ^^

Ninjas were left in a tight spot and the merge was a good idea in my books. I do like how Gummy are still around despite people saying they'd fail so much but they aren't doing as well as I thought they would, but I guess in some ways thats better, less attention :icon_wink:

Even though she is in the wrong K, I am surprised you didn't try to recruit Rena.

DeletedUser

I was getting ready to right a lecture on how you were wrong about Ninjas merging with them and all that rubbish but then read the bottom.. great Pnp :)

DeletedUser

Good, except you got my gender wrong!

I didn't think we could survive on our own, so I make a few uhm... inquiries... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3227

ninjas were looking for any1 to merge with as long as it got them high in the rankings, pretty sad i feel, what ever happened to making good rankings through hard work?

DeletedUser

Well written thingy you made over there Extra nubnub. Seems a rather objective text with just that little well known and loved Extra humor. Gummy is indeed not what everyone expected it to be, not a number one tribe nor top 5 . But yes, it's still there, hiding in the shadows:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ninjas were looking for any1 to merge with as long as it got them high in the rankings, pretty sad i feel, what ever happened to making good rankings through hard work?

obviously you don't know much then... yes.. their you go... back to your little hole... goodboy... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good, except you got my gender wrong!

I didn't think we could survive on our own, so I make a few uhm... inquiries... :icon_wink:
I was just about to post that :3

Appart from that minor mistake...A good read, makes a nice change from all the picture crap we seem to be getting nowadays.

DeletedUser3227

obviously you don't know much then... yes.. their you go... back to your little hole... goodboy... :icon_rolleyes:

well i know we were approached by them to merge, and im guessing a few other tribes, in there mails they were conserned about getting back to top rankings, so i know more then u think,

DeletedUser

Actually if you guys disband (better not) I already have a PnP in mind. Hopefully I can make it funnier though. This one lacked jokes tbh.

DeletedUser

I don't know. I kinda liked it.......

Sincerely,
Gummy Overlord

DeletedUser

Well Chyea!
I am in Gummy. :p
Next PnP I make (if I do) I will definitly make it unbiased.
Maybe it'll attract more readers. :)

Btw. Hi slaya :) You haven't messaged me on W2 yet. I feel like our relationship isn't as strong as once was.

DeletedUser

Hi EE, and yea. I've been a smidge busy. I'm almost always on skype though, all you have to do is send a message and I'll respond.

Also, just because you are in a tribe doesn't mean you should be bias about it. ;)

DeletedUser

I make him be biased. Sorry about that.

Its the name after all......