With Ninja like perci... stealth (Kinda long with no annoying pictures)

DeletedUser

Boo. I haven't been on skype in a long time. So laggy with a dial-up computer. When I sign on I have to wait 20 minutes before I can send a message!

But it's like when you get a new car. Sure the other ones are nice but you just wanna brag about yours for a bit ;) lol

DeletedUser

well i know we were approached by them to merge, and im guessing a few other tribes, in there mails they were conserned about getting back to top rankings, so i know more then u think,

Actually we weren't looking for top rankings we were looking for a tribe that had room for all our active members. That had strong leadership in place. So a tribe that could absorb 20-30 people easily with strong leadership would obviously increase in rank. None of us that were Ninjas are bad players. Some had good starts others not so good like myself. But with Thar at the helm and much learning to do we will be fine. =)

DeletedUser

Us at Shots are always looking for a merge :lol:
we here its the next best thing after spear nukes and mass recruiting.

DeletedUser3227

Actually we weren't looking for top rankings we were looking for a tribe that had room for all our active members. That had strong leadership in place. So a tribe that could absorb 20-30 people easily with strong leadership would obviously increase in rank. None of us that were Ninjas are bad players. Some had good starts others not so good like myself. But with Thar at the helm and much learning to do we will be fine. =)

thats good, i hope it wasnt just for the rankings, good luck in your new tribe, they seem to be a very decent tribe,

DeletedUser

well i know we were approached by them to merge, and im guessing a few other tribes, in there mails they were conserned about getting back to top rankings, so i know more then u think,

So you must have known I was in the council of Ninjas :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Umm... hate to prove you wrong, but n00bs approached us.

And I would know that, first and formost.

DeletedUser3227

ok, my appologys, hope all goes well with your new tribe, :)