• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

World 2/3 - Anime!

Name: Animated!
Tag: Anime!

CoA:

2vjvdhc.png

Every/Majority of the accounts in this tribe is co-played.

We're only here in promotion of Anime which will return in W2 or W3. In W1, we're merely testing out the settings and new start up strategies whilst we're at it as well as getting to know each other better.

If you wish to apply for this world, and/or a future world, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I would prefer if you have a co-player, as we're going to be sticking with that theme. Some of the current member line up is as follows:

• EstoyLoco
  • Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Tedeni
  • ViolentlyPeaceful
  • Einstein.
  • Bellerion
  • Ollie/-OwNeD-
  • Josh/Dysentarygary
  • Totalwipeout
  • Toby/Biohazard
  • Photonfighter
  • Olsarus
  • Petrospantelli
  • Admiral Phoenix

There will be a few more which I'll be updating to the list. You can either join us in W2/3, or in W1 too so we can get to know one another better, work together etc.

Note: Not everybody can join, applying is a must :lol:

/Sasuke Uzumakii

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck... Looks like a reasonable tribe, but you do know that Worlds 2 and 3 will not be out for a while, and it's doubtful they'll be released together.

We have 3.5 thousand members in world 1, it'll be a while before any new world is opened...

DeletedUser319

lol n00b your near me :p and id love to join if my friends dont make a tribe on w2

DeletedUser

Good luck... Looks like a reasonable tribe, but you do know that Worlds 2 and 3 will not be out for a while, and it's doubtful they'll be released together.

We have 3.5 thousand members in world 1, it'll be a while before any new world is opened...

Yeah, we're fully aware of that. We'll test out strategies and our co-ordination, support, etc in the mean time. Others are currently pre-occupied with W37-W39 on .net so it'll allow things to become more stable there. We're in no rush :)

DeletedUser

Okay then, good luck. Have fun recruiting and stuffing around in W1.

DeletedUser

ollie isnt -owned- :/ hes a fake...

No. The one in Anime is the real one, and I have been in contact with him ever since he's been playing W20 -OwNeD-. He was hacked by Yuvin then immediately made a new skype to contact me to inform me of his new details. I ran a few checks to ensure it was the correct Ollie, and it was. He's played with me on 3 worlds since then and Yuvin just today, came out and publicly apologized and admitted hacking Ollie. :)

DeletedUser319

ok well i was just making sure :p i hate wannabes... and good job he admitted is he banned?

DeletedUser

If it's possible i would like to talk over skype sasuke.

You should add me: Scythertw

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're fully aware of that. We'll test out strategies and our co-ordination, support, etc in the mean time. Others are currently pre-occupied with W37-W39 on .net so it'll allow things to become more stable there. We're in no rush :)

And find co players. :p

DeletedUser312

Bleach Rocks!

Death note Rocks!

Code Geass Rocks!

And if you want a full list of animes which Rock, then quote this message :3

DeletedUser

Clannad Sucks, Naruto Sucks, Vampire Night sucks only bleach rules!

DeletedUser

So sasuke, you ignoring me? I did ask if i can join your premade, but you did not get back to me.
:(

DeletedUser

Sasuke i can join it just depends when world 2/world 3 starts

DeletedUser

Its not if you can join, its whether he wants you to join :D

DeletedUser

Ah yeh forgot bout that but he probobly does want me to join xD