• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

World 2/3 - Anime!

Name: Animated!
Tag: Anime!

CoA:

2vjvdhc.png

Every/Majority of the accounts in this tribe is co-played.

We're only here in promotion of Anime which will return in W2 or W3. In W1, we're merely testing out the settings and new start up strategies whilst we're at it as well as getting to know each other better.

If you wish to apply for this world, and/or a future world, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I would prefer if you have a co-player, as we're going to be sticking with that theme. Some of the current member line up is as follows:

• EstoyLoco
  • Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Tedeni
  • ViolentlyPeaceful
  • Einstein.
  • Bellerion
  • Ollie/-OwNeD-
  • Josh/Dysentarygary
  • Totalwipeout
  • Toby/Biohazard
  • Photonfighter
  • Olsarus
  • Petrospantelli
  • Admiral Phoenix

There will be a few more which I'll be updating to the list. You can either join us in W2/3, or in W1 too so we can get to know one another better, work together etc.

Note: Not everybody can join, applying is a must :lol:

/Sasuke Uzumakii

Are you still leading Chess on W37?

DeletedUser

Wow.

I guess I have to apologize about saying you would quit then.

Sorry :/

It's ok. We just recently hit the 1 mill mark, and were first to do it at that :icon_biggrin:

It's a good world and I'll be there for a long time :)

How many tribes can you lead at once :S lol

Well Pervis can lead 2 rank 1 tribes in 2 different worlds (W24 and W26). I'm not near Pervis' ability hence why it's W2/3 (when things have calmed down) and that's why I've got a co-player, and mentioned Chess will be my main priority :)

DeletedUser

How many tribes can you lead at once :S lol

It's not so much how many it's how much can you cope with. This tribe, along with Chess, will not be a massive premade hence it will be easier to look over. Also many of the members know eachother making it easier to communicate etc :)

DeletedUser

It's ok. We just recently hit the 1 mill mark, and were first to do it at that :icon_biggrin:

It's a good world and I'll be there for a long time :)

Well Pervis can lead 2 rank 1 tribes in 2 different worlds (W24 and W26). I'm not near Pervis' ability hence why it's W2/3 (when things have calmed down) and that's why I've got a co-player, and mentioned Chess will be my main priority :)

I might be interested if you joined world 3, but im already in a world 2 one

Actually Booza runs it. pervis left i think lol

DeletedUser

this sounds great i would love to join il send you in a mail now suzuki

DeletedUser

ANIME<3xD

This tribe most have more different anime, it's just action/adventure genre now. If i joined you would get horror/psychological anime in the line;)

Maybe ill try to join later, could be fun^^

Should be interesting to see what would happen with Anime at this world and on w2/3....

DeletedUser

i know you off w 37 sasuke
i was in jax010's pcp :|
im in flame there nowe
if you let me ill join as w1 is just a messabout and i wanna play with noobs :0

DeletedUser871

are u smurfs? don't tell me they are joining here too thoses blue punk
anyway suske i have being eyeing on ur post lol strong duke u invite strong player.i admier u lol anyway hope we can get ally or NAP's later on in the game.

DeletedUser871

Lols some of smurfs are point whore they neeed support to kill me but still lost to me lols do u know Smurfleton?yea he always attack me and he get red dots and i get yellow

DeletedUser

Lols some of smurfs are point whore they neeed support to kill me but still lost to me lols do u know Smurfleton?yea he always attack me and he get red dots and i get yellow
im a lone smurf of world 9 .net and i dont point whore (not no more)
i will not know any other smurf you say about apart from brainysmurf of w37 who i dont particularly like