World 2 ?

DeletedUser871

i dosen't get it.W1 got 10k+ player but they got only so few contient.

DeletedUser334

Think about how many continents there are.

Thaink about how many x squares there

Think about how many players can be in each square

That's why there are so few per continent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser871

W2!!come now lol.I looking forward to W2 regradless when will it open.:)

DeletedUser

I don't really care to much about another world opening, I like world one. It's different from Tribalwars.net, but this is pretty cool. I guess it's just because I'm on a different world. The Church and Paladin is all new. But I like this, but I'll continue playing Tribalwars.net and co.uk. I really don't see any difference.

Also, I'm sure World 2 will open anyways. I'm just going to stick with World One, and try and get my rank to go high. I'm currently 11,000 and I only have 36 points, that's awesome! On my .net account, I have 680 something points and I'm ranked 15,000 something thousand. So I'm going to try and get low rank, maybe even one, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

I would like world 2 to open during holidays, many players have problems within their RL life such as exams taking place, also world 1 has just recently opened so i dont think we should rush for another world esepcially when their has not yet been a large amount of players playing in world 1 either, let world 1 become settled then we can move on to making a new world.

DeletedUser

The thing that I don't want to see is it becoming so popular that it becomes like .net. Where they have to open up new worlds all the time because they fill up so fast. Then when the new worlds open people flock to them and leave the old ones. I don't like that, so I hope .co.uk just doesn't do it.

DeletedUser

The thing that I don't want to see is it becoming so popular that it becomes like .net. Where they have to open up new worlds all the time because they fill up so fast. Then when the new worlds open people flock to them and leave the old ones. I don't like that, so I hope .co.uk just doesn't do it.

This^^

I like the small community better, not as arrogant as .net.

DeletedUser

I also am enjoying the small community, but it will get bigger, just hopefully not as arrogant filled :)

DeletedUser

one final statement for this thread....

W2 WILL NOT BE COMING OUT FOR AGES, SO GET OVER IT!