World 2 ?

DeletedUser

Don't really like W1 settings because of having to start from scratch, most of the .net worlds I've joined you've atleast started with 100 per hour timber/clay/iron so I've been able to get going very quickly.

That's got nothing to do with the settings but the time you started. The later you start, the more buildings it'll have built for you. Ofcourse depending on server speed, even if you do start later, and the server speed isn't high, it's unlikely you'll get 100 per hour.

So yeah, it depends on start date and a little server speed.

DeletedUser230

Don't like world 1 settings, W38 and W25 settings ruled just because I love fast troop movement

DeletedUser360

Don't like world 1 settings, W38 and W25 settings ruled just because I love fast troop movement

Try playing the speed servers on the .net server.

I think they are called 'speed worlds' now (is that right) but in the old days (2006) when they first came out they were called speed servers and I haven't played them since then.

DeletedUser360

Say what? W38 is not faster troop movement.

W1:
1 world speed
1 unit speed

1 * 1 = 1

W38:
2 world speed
.5 unit speed

2 * .5 = 1

Doesn't work like that.

2 world speed means buildings build twice as fast (I believe) 0.5 unit speed means units move twice as faster (the normal speed time is halfed)

Thats what I believe anyway. I think this is right.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Doesn't work like that.

2 world speed means buildings build twice as fast (I believe) 0.5 unit speed means units move twice as faster (the normal speed time is halfed)

Thats what I believe anyway. I think this is right.

No. It works EXACTLY like that.

World speed modifies everything. Unit speed is then a modifier of the world speed which modifies troop movement.

DeletedUser

That is one new thing I dislike I like to have a high troops speed but not a low world speed.

DeletedUser

That is one new thing I dislike I like to have a high troops speed but not a low world speed.

it is beyond painful when a world like that comes out , W23.net has the best settings :icon_wink::icon_eek:
( world speed :1.2
troop speed :1 )

DeletedUser

W1 hardly started long ago.

You will also have less competition in your area.

DeletedUser

I think tracey should wait for more then 35 k then to start world 2

DeletedUser

Yip, don't open w2 soon forcing players to enter w1 allowing us more ppl to noble :D

DeletedUser

coz when we have nobles ppl gna be fightin over vills like mad

DeletedUser

Even if they have they'll be far away in the rim if they start now

DeletedUser

I'd like to think it'll be 1-3 months before W2 is released. W1 needs to be quiete abit more densly populated before a new world is considered.

DeletedUser

True, but did W1 on .net open by itself or did they open both W1 and W2 at the same time?

was not in the pair
they only open .net recent worlds in pairs because of the huge number of people waiting for new worlds

there is only a tiny number of people waiting for .uk to open, so there is no need to open them in pairs