World 2 ?

DeletedUser

i don't see the point in new worlds at all to be honest, everybody only wants to start up the world, as soon as a new 1 opens they all jump ship and do it all again like mindless robots, i just don't get it.

DeletedUser

uh-oh, it's .siv. :D

I have to state the point of opening more worlds. If Innogames don't open more worlds, then the appeal of the game will disappear, and they won't make money.

To combat this, they open new worlds to make the game fair again.

DeletedUser365

i know loads of players that have joined w1 and left saying they will be back when w2 is open :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would hope World 2 is released in 2 - 3 months, since the .co.uk server isn't attracting much attention based on the slowly filling world. (5591 players)

Maybe thats a good thing though? Who knows ... less farms and eventual noble targets but on the bright side you could see it as less competition and less noobs to clear (Which, just for the record, I happen to enjoy ... then again, who dosn't?) :icon_neutral:

Iceman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser530

I reallly did expect it to fill up alot faster, i suppose it did not fill up as fast becouse W38/39 on the .net server opened up around the same time.

DeletedUser360

I reallly did expect it to fill up alot faster, i suppose it did not fill up as fast becouse W38/39 on the .net server opened up around the same time.

Thats not the reason most players look around the newer worlds for the best settings and the only reason this world got this many players is americans didn't look here (as much as they would if it was on .net) and the co.uk server isn't as famous to new players ( I think many brittish players on .net wont know about this)

DeletedUser562

Thats not the reason most players look around the newer worlds for the best settings and the only reason this world got this many players is americans didn't look here (as much as they would if it was on .net) and the co.uk server isn't as famous to new players ( I think many brittish players on .net wont know about this)

I agree, but I think that the news will spread quite quickly because I am sure that there are people here who also play on .net.

Those people will try to recruit others to come along, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a great deal of pre-made tribes that come over from .net when world 2 does open eventually.

DeletedUser

I believe .net was initially like this when it first started too, but by world 6 or so, it was just how it is now in W30+. Same cycle will happen here.

DeletedUser

Thats because they only recently started opening in pairs. The first few worlds opened on their own. Some times worlds could open as three seperate worlds.

I guess that's why people talked about those single released worlds more than the paired ones.

I must ask what is wrong with the settings?? I mean the church only restricts the distance you can attack since you will require more units if you want to attack further out of the radius. Churches can add strategies to the world as well as remove strategies.

Also what is the point of this topic, to ask a question without thinking first?? The original poster should have thought about what they were asking before posting. To be honest this is really unnecessary, (.net) has more than 40K people in each world that is why the worlds are opening at a faster rate, which can still be classed as quick.

DeletedUser

It is filling up fast actually if u think about it over 6 k players aleready you'll see in 1 month there should be bout 20 k :)

DeletedUser

i just dont like the fact, how the world speed is on world 1, pretty slow :(.. making everything else seem slow!

DeletedUser

That many players won't even reach the end of K56 :icon_neutral: It's be a huge waste of server space, if you see what I mean. Too many people, imo, overestimate the challenge of playing on the rim, so they just want new worlds to come out.

fully agree with you. theres no point of releasing new worlds like they are hot cakes.

DeletedUser

why does anyone really want a new world, therse no point atm. this world is just fine for now. people just want what they cannot have.

DeletedUser

I still prefer to have 1 world as long as physically possible. Tight knit community ftw <3

Plus it will get people off the idea that worlds come out every time you don't get to start in the core. Yes .net, I'm talking to you.

DeletedUser871

I hope w2 really start soon W1 setting dosent match my strategies.I won't mind playing w1 but i started late.

DeletedUser

I hope w2 really start soon W1 setting dosent match my strategies.I won't mind playing w1 but i started late.

Off Topic, but your signature is too big I would suggest removing it before you are warned or infracted.

Well I can wait, I need to be finished with .net by then.