World War I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK everybody.
You should already know a few things about this thanks to TEAM :icon_biggrin:

Smack is going to declare war. declaring war on the most dominant tribes in all 4 adjacent continents of Smack's home, K55.

Smack!
officially declares war on TEAM , Chess , GoS , ~Hel~ , W~A~R , PLAGUE , and ACTIVE

Here is what i think about the tribes we declared on and why we declared:

TEAM: Rank 2. Dominant tribe in K45 and K35. I found most of them too arrogant. from the TEAM players i have spoken with so far, only ben9999 who identified himself as their duke gained my respect. others were too arrogant and noobish. Have Fun TEAM.

Chess: Rank 8. Rank 5 OD. Dominant tribe in K56. They (Specially Their Duke, Stella Polaris
) seem good enough and are not too arrogant to annoy us :icon_biggrin: We are declaring war with respect! :icon_wink: just for the purpose of needing fun and needing to declare on all 4 directions. :icon_biggrin:

GoS: Rank 10. 2nd Dominant tribe in K54 with the first one being ACTIVE. I don't know them much. But i just want to declare on them too :icon_biggrin: Sounds Fun :icon_wink:

~Hel~: Rank 11. 3rd Dominant tribe in K54 being close to GoS. they are ex-Fianna. What else can i do except for declaring on them too? :icon_biggrin:

W~A~R: Rank 12. Dominant tribe in K65. 2 of Smack's top 3 players are close to that K so we can't miss it :icon_biggrin: For those members' fun, declared on them too.

PLAGUE: Rank 15. Dominating the South Eastern continents of K55. Now that we declared on all of these, why not declaring on this one too? :icon_razz:

ACTIVE: Rank 5. Dominating K54. I guess allies with TEAM and GoS too.

Erm...
Maybe including a map of dominant tribes from K55's surrounding continents would be nice....
o05an5.png
Credit for the map goes to Admiral Phoenix. Good job mate.

PressDelete of Smack,
Smacking the world with a smile...

PS; i didn't feel like including PnP pictures. Text > All :icon_biggrin: Enjoy & Have Fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice :) sometimes I regret leaving smack's leadership... But RL always comes first ;) Hope you do good :)

DeletedUser

Bring on the wars! What would be fun now, if ACTIVE or someone declare on you and a bunch of tribes... Lets make this a world war, not an adjacent K war!

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tony.Kingdom@yahoo.com
TW - Legendary Warfare Business Community

Greetings Game Citizen,

This is a very entertaining thread. One tribe declared war on all of the top rank tribes! That they were probably in a relationship with or use too. You see! To me personally, I believe that no body isn't a good leader and/or a good player unless they can provoke themselves on taking out all top rank tribes at once without having a relationship with them and/or getting your alliance or friends involved in it. So therefore, I have to rate this a 5 which stands for excellent on the rating thread.

Good job and I hope you and your tribe do very well on this great war!

Best Regards,

Tony M. Kingdom

DeletedUser

Finally, something to liven up W2, though I shall be happily watching from a distance.

DeletedUser

Finally! Something interesting in W2.
Thank you, Smack!

Personally, I'd be happy just to see TEAM have a smiled wiped from their face.
Claiming victory over Shots without actually doing anything, smack talking about numerous tribes and as stated above, generally being very arrogant.

I can't see it happening over the longer period of time though. Those 10 extra members that TEAM have could very well be the difference.

This could possibly play into the hands of tribes like ACTIVE and PoR if they stay out of the fight but it would be far more fun if they joined in.
Will Enzyme now take this chance to take on TEAM for their smack talk and recent challenges of their leadership? Oh I do hope so.

No matter what the outcome, Smack! are hear declaring on numerous tribes that are around them and are vastly outnumbered so that takes some nuts.
I applaud you, Smack! Good luck.

May the Smack! team win.

DeletedUser4587

Drag the rim in!
For the purpose of having fun of course..

DeletedUser

haha sounds fun. Team only people who didn't come across as arrogant was Ben9999 as you say and SplittingHeadache :)

DeletedUser

Cant say I wasn't expecting this, have fun Smack! I know we will.

DeletedUser4587

How about noble as far away as possible make a line of villas towards it? xD

DeletedUser

OK everybody.
You should already know a few things about this thanks to TEAM :icon_biggrin:

Smack is going to declare war. declaring war on the most dominant tribes in all 4 adjacent continents of Smack's home, K55.

Smack!
officially declares war on TEAM , Chess , GoS , ~Hel~ , W~A~R and PLAGUE

Here is what i think about the tribes we declared on and why we declared:

TEAM: Rank 2. Dominant tribe in K45 and K35. I found most of them too arrogant. from the TEAM players i have spoken with so far, only ben9999 who identified himself as their duke gained my respect. others were too arrogant and noobish. Have Fun TEAM.

Chess: Rank 8. Rank 5 OD. Dominant tribe in K56. They (Specially Their Duke, Stella Polaris
) seem good enough and are not too arrogant to annoy us :icon_biggrin: We are declaring war with respect! :icon_wink: just for the purpose of needing fun and needing to declare on all 4 directions. :icon_biggrin:

GoS: Rank 10. 2nd Dominant tribe in K54 with the first one being ACTIVE. I don't know them much. But i just want to declare on them too :icon_biggrin: Sounds Fun :icon_wink:

~Hel~: Rank 11. 3rd Dominant tribe in K54 being close to GoS. they are ex-Fianna. What else can i do except for declaring on them too? :icon_biggrin:

W~A~R: Rank 12. Dominant tribe in K65. 2 of Smack's top 3 players are close to that K so we can't miss it :icon_biggrin: For those members' fun, declared on them too.

PLAGUE: Rank 15. Dominating the South Eastern continents of K55. Now that we declared on all of these, why not declaring on this one too? :icon_razz:

Erm...
Maybe including a map of dominant tribes from K55's surrounding continents would be nice....
o05an5.png
Credit for the map goes to Admiral Phoenix. Good job mate.

PressDelete of Smack,
Smacking the world with a smile...

PS; i didn't feel like including PnP pictures. Text > All :icon_biggrin: Enjoy & Have Fun.

Greetings Nima.
Your text is the same kind used by Pervis... :)

This sure sounds fun and you have nothing to lose in this war, if you are truly going to quit.

For the record: Virtus WILL NOT be entering this war, at this time...
Maybe later on, we might feel obliged to join in the battle, but for now we will be sitting back and seeing how the war progresses. :)

Fortune favours the bold.
Good luck.

Jai.

DeletedUser

"Smack! officially declares war on TEAM , Chess , GoS , ~Hel~ , W~A~R and PLAGUE"

they havnt mentioned declaring on virtus

DeletedUser3953

This should be fun, Good luck to smack, Chess will enjoy this and thank you for the kind words and the opportunity. I will see you on the battle field.

P.S. Reading the other thread about this, I was expecting to come on here and flame, but everything was done with respect, so no flamage.

Status
Not open for further replies.