World War I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

considering some of those tribes are at war it is very unlikely

DeletedUser

yes but if it at war with a smaller tribe than Smack! has a way in withoutr any threats so when Smack! get a foothold in a K it'll be the tribes already at war that will become farms while ye noble yere targets

So banding together is the only way but as you know Smack! have expierence in war so the tribes againist Smack! need to work together and be co-ordinated

DeletedUser

yes but if it at war with a smaller tribe than Smack! has a way in withoutr any threats so when Smack! get a foothold in a K it'll be the tribes already at war that will become farms while ye noble yere targets

So banding together is the only way but as you know Smack! have expierence in war so the tribes againist Smack! need to work together and be co-ordinated

if there are that many tribes in a k its because they can't clear it and dominate it which means they can't even coordinate as a tribe, what makes you think tribes so send out circs like this will be able to work together well enough to damage smack? :

some tribe's war planner's mail said:
The launch time will be tomorrow at 23:00

DeletedUser

lol i suppose your right =P
ye were the only tribe that could work together perfectly
so ye dominated yere K and made it yere castle and now yere bored and want more castles so ye are coming after all the dominate tribes to see what there made off ;)

DeletedUser

im not in smack's castle, im building my own of the villages of my k's best villages :icon_rolleyes:

but yea castles are fun :lol:

DeletedUser

lol =P
well i look forward to meeting swords with ye all =D
al least ye ain't nOObs :)

DeletedUser

Ah, so the thread is made. It will be an interesting war for sure. We will do out best, no doubt ;).

DeletedUser

lol i suppose your right =P
ye were the only tribe that could work together perfectly
so ye dominated yere K and made it yere castle and now yere bored and want more castles so ye are coming after all the dominate tribes to see what there made off ;)

seriously do you not realise smack declared on you aswel. I dont think sucking up is going to save you.

Also i am glad smack have declared on everyone(well most people) especially us!Its a good test of the tribe.
smack know they have taken a risk and have thrown the gauntlet down to everyone else. but they are trying to inject some life into a dead world and fair play to them for it..They have tested all the tribes near them to prove themselves, say what you want that this war is too early yadda yadda yadda but if it wasnt for this war this world would still be dead!

DeletedUser

i ain't sucking up!
believe me i may look like i am but there always an good outcome to knowing your enemy ;)
and yes this World will be exciting!

DeletedUser

Lets analyze the facts mm'kay?

Smack & Enzyme Alliance(I prefer to call them SEA) declares war on all four directions. Calls it a gang bang even if they were the ones who declared. Does propaganda on how awesome they are doing in the war even with the odds stacked against them. Shows off a couple of crappy reports from the crappier tribes they declared upon. Puts in stats of all tribes against their alliance to mask their front losses against other tribes that are doing well against them. Tells the world about wonderful stories of heroism and bravery of a spartan like drive to survive.

Now, let look at the...

Possible outcomes:

• SEA Wins-> Brags on w2 and tells everyone that they actually are the best. Then feeds, strokes, and caresses their egos with the care of a mother for her newborn. The w2 community then dies due to a humongous E-dick smacking them around on the forums.
  • SEA looses->Smack tells w2 its been fun while it lasted and they couldn't fend of the numbers against them. Tribes that participated against them will not be given credit due to it being a "gang bang" of sorts and they then get to brag about how long it took for The Noobile Tribes(we'll call ourselves TnT, for the slow ones out there, these are the tribes declared upon by SEA). The w2 community still dies due to a humongous E-dick being smacked around in the forums.
This is ego tripping at its best from the members of smack. Don't get me wrong though, I have done this before and have experienced the full effect of both these incidents from both the point of view of a losing alliance as well as a winning alliance. Trust me, its not a very amusing memory to reminisce.

I'm not taking anything away from smack here. Just citing what will probably happen and the angles in which SEA will try to beat TnT in the forums.

Having said that, I say, bring on the heat kiddies!!

P.S. Who says I'm not an egotistical narcissistic little devil! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This happenes on every (newer) world.

What splittingheadache said is always true.

DeletedUser

Our egos are full at the moment and do not require "ego tripping". Modesty is overrated anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.