World War I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OT.

Enzyme have lost 5 villages in just over an hour today.

Nice work Enzyme i mean Virtus... :lol:

I have to admit great work, but do not forget you have been nobling Enzyme's noobs. The decent players have been sniping any train. Killing roughly about 2/3 of the nobles Virtus has sended.
And we, jaigoisian, still have the nobles in our villages. Ready to send out. :icon_cool:

And who knows, before the merge, all nobles could have been killed.

--

Btw, that was not really OT seeing this is the ww1 thread and Enzyme~Team doesnt belong to it. And yes I said team, and not virtus.

Btw² I can not prove the lost Virtus nobles simply because my members gave a negative respons on my request to publisize them. However, Virtus most likely knows what I'm talking about.

Btw³ your clapping hands you posted earlier was an epic fail :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just a reminder, spelling/grammar rebukes are against the rule.

Also, this thread is for Smack! versus X, Y and Z tribes. There's a separate thread for Enzyme vs. Team/Virtus.

DeletedUser

i saw this and had to post
The defender has won
Luck:___.-19.0%
Morale:a.100%

Attacker:__[player]stuace[/player]
Village:___r[village](541|683)[/village]

Units:______
p1_0.jpg

Quantity:/._2200__2100__2576__-s0_-r-s486-r-s820-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Losses:__s_2200__2100__2576__-s0_-r-s213-r-s820-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Defender:/rHidden
Village:___rHidden

Units:______
p1_0.jpg

Quantity:sr.Hidden
Losses:__s-s927-r__48___-s0_-r-s432-r-s182-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r-s130-r_-s0_-r-s121-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r

Espionage:
Resources scouted:___
holz.png
6.979__
lehm.png
11.820__
eisen.png

Opponents defeated - points:
Attacker:__10 732
Defender:/r27 790

Created usingMytwstats reports converter

DeletedUser

xx magiks xx,

first of all, what a crappy attack! Thanks for sharing.

second of all, your reports converter is teh suck. Icky!

:lol:

DeletedUser

yeah the only good part about it is the oda and odd at the bottom

DeletedUser

I have to admit great work, but do not forget you have been nobling Enzyme's noobs. The decent players have been sniping any train. Killing roughly about 2/3 of the nobles Virtus has sended.
And we, jaigoisian, still have the nobles in our villages. Ready to send out. :icon_cool:

And who knows, before the merge, all nobles could have been killed.

--

Btw, that was not really OT seeing this is the ww1 thread and Enzyme~Team doesnt belong to it. And yes I said team, and not virtus.

Btw² I can not prove the lost Virtus nobles simply because my members gave a negative respons on my request to publisize them. However, Virtus most likely knows what I'm talking about.

Btw³ your clapping hands you posted earlier was an epic fail :icon_rolleyes:

Enzymes Noobs. why have you got these 'noobs' in your tribe?

DeletedUser

xx magiks xx,

first of all, what a crappy attack! Thanks for sharing.

second of all, your reports converter is teh suck. Icky!

:lol:

i quoted it of a forum, it was designed for internals not externals :lol:

DeletedUser

Well PoR merged into Smack! which will raise activity in there if there lucky but was this pout of desperation for both tribes?????
and now they have just let DOGS into this war! xD

DeletedUser

At least it seems to be a selective merge they have 34 members. look good now. if you cut out the inactive sir vic it leaves the top close. Now there are a group of good active tribes challenging

If both tribes are happy with the leadership it could be a sharp move

DeletedUser

At least it seems to be a selective merge they have 34 members. look good now. if you cut out the inactive sir vic it leaves the top close. Now there are a group of good active tribes challenging

Hopefully they will do better then when my tribe - Virtus and TEAM merged...
Cant do any worse, i suppose, lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

the sir vic account was handed out

DeletedUser

What makes you think that the Sir Vic account was abandoned? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this world war has all kind of died out. there are seperate wars but no real massive alliances of tribes killing each other.

DeletedUser

sweet, it shows what experience can do:p especially against a bunch of noobs, lol

DeletedUser

there is too much inactivity in this world. thats sad.. :(

- still in diapers -

Status
Not open for further replies.