Worst & Best Server on .UK

DeletedUser

[clt]not sure how you would classify a server as good or bad but my favourite will always be World 1. Had such a laugh! What makes or breaks a server for me is always the people I play with, makes all the tedius parts of the game worthwhile :)[/clt]

DeletedUser

My favourite server was W2, met some great friends there who I keep in contact with still despite not playing the world anymore, as for worst I wouldn't say any world has been bad for me.

DeletedUser

Overall, W2 had the most composite skill of UK worlds in the beginning.

DeletedUser

I think without doubt the worst server is W5, no need to explain why :lol:

DeletedUser

No, you're wrong. RA and Rumber did have a lot of skill, and maybe some more, but not as many/much as UK2. Smack!, PoR, TEAM, Shots!, Dogs. It outweighs UK3.

Rumble encompasses the skill of Smack! and Shots!, and probably the rest of the tribes on UK2. RA was just extra.

DeletedUser2918

uk1. Its the one that will be remembered imo.

for a start just how many of those other tribes players originally played uk1 before moving on to other start up worlds?

i'd also hazard a guess that world 1 attracted the most 'first timers' to tribalwars and injected a lot of fresh blood into the game. I'm not sure how many out there could say that of world 6 for example. World 1 also included a lot of good or entertaining players that for one reason or another have now quit TW completely (anyone remember Business Time and Blue Hunger for example?). (aahh..i remember the glory days...grumble huff moan...things arent what they used to be...grumble grumble....damn kids of today got no idea..moan moan etc etc)

now many of the so called elite players many no longer play world 1 (notice i say 'so called' lol).......but i bet they did at one time or another :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of W6! I love it really but there are some unfortunately better players and restarters have no chance! :)

DeletedUser

I liked W1, hated W5.

W2 is my favourite, although W6 is catching up.

DeletedUser

UK1 was my favourite.
UK4 was worst IMO just never really enjoyed it when I played.

DeletedUser

Rumble encompasses the skill of Smack! and Shots!, and probably the rest of the tribes on UK2. RA was just extra.

Some players played in Rumble and in UK2 tribes. This isn't a debate of the world with the best tribe. Overall, start up to late game, UK2 is/was the best world.

DeletedUser282

Some players played in Rumble and in UK2 tribes. This isn't a debate of the world with the best tribe. Overall, start up to late game, UK2 is/was the best world.

In your original comment you said at the beginning. And at the beginning, uk3 had more talent.

See Zard's comment for further details.

I would think that Uk5 is probably worst now. Though it was fun for a while.

DeletedUser

I agree W3 had the best start up players out of all of the other worlds. I disagree that Rumble had the best start up players and the best players. Ra was just as evenly matched as them.

DeletedUser

In your original comment you said at the beginning. And at the beginning, uk3 had more talent.

See Zard's comment for further details.

I would think that Uk5 is probably worst now. Though it was fun for a while.

It did, by beginning I meant tribes like Smack! and Shots left. But at the beginning, all around skill, UK2 had more.