Worst & Best Server on .UK

DeletedUser

The settings were too much out of the ordinary for me, others may like a completely different type of settings but I don't. The inability to snipe, the 7000pt barbs, the having to cat yourself to demolish, etc were too much for me to appreciate and enjoy the world. To be fair I only co-played an account for a very short time so I guess I shouldn't really be so negative about W5 but that short time really made me hate that world. Maybe had I joined it from the start and joined a fun tribe I might have liked the world but tbh the settings are so bad imo that it would have been very hard for me to start liking W5.

Call me one-dimensional, but to have settings which encourages barb nobling and turtling and doesn't allow you to snipe takes a significant chunk of fun out of the game for me. And to have fun is a priority for me when joining a world.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Call me one-dimensional, but to have settings which encourages barb nobling and turtling and doesn't allow you to snipe takes a significant chunk of fun out of the game for me. And to have fun is a priority for me when joining a world.

Fun is certainly key, I just derive far more fun from oddball off-the-wall worlds than from normal worlds. There's nothing I hate more than seeing an announcement that a new world is opening and after reading it pausing to think, "Hmm, I played this world twice already, different numbers before though.".

DeletedUser

yeah, but then again you've probably played a lot more worlds than me ;)

DeletedUser

Everybody who wasn't in Why? seems to hate that world :D

I loved Why? and I love TopHat, they were the only great things about UK5, especially Why? as that's mainly when I learnt how to play and got addicted

DeletedUser

I enjoyed world 1 a great deal , back when I actually had time to play , had great fun in W1N met some great people , the tribe pranks were hillarious :) .
Was also really great to be there at the start of a fresh developing community.
World 3 was great in that it brought lots of players deemed to be good into the world and there was great anticipation and competition , however apart from the expose on Predator I thought it was overhyped and brought out childish arguments in the forum .

<3

DeletedUser3125

I enjoyed world 1 a great deal , back when I actually had time to play , had great fun in W1N met some great people , the tribe pranks were hillarious :) .
Was also really great to be there at the start of a fresh developing community.

<3
So true.
UK1 will always have a special part in my TW heart, the original W1N crew was just so fun to play with.
There will never be a tribe like that again. :(
I even liked Predator during the W1N times.

DeletedUser

So true.
UK1 will always have a special part in my TW heart, the original W1N crew was just so fun to play with.
There will never be a tribe like that again. :(
I even liked Predator during the W1N times.

I agree. W1N back then was a true family. I need not need to say why.

DeletedUser

W1N only grew because a 100 member tribe declared on us :O

Triarii2D

Reaction score
UK3 has best settings that encourage player vs player rather than the player vs barb wars we see on the other uk worlds(esp uk5, not so much uk1 anymore), packets are miles clear of coins in terms of strategy, it requires pre-planning, plus you can throw nobles away if you risk but as you get cheap rebuilds it doesn't hurt you too badly

uk5 barbs allow the biggest noob players on uk servers to grow big and look good, i know for a fact one player off uk3 who nobled 20 villas, of which about 18/19 were barbs who got nobled off the map by one aots player, who are generally classed as average-ish by uk3 standards, and is now almost 500K points on uk5, where 90% of their takes there are barbs or internals and they are in a top 5 tribe

DeletedUser

Only on w1 so that one get my vote maybe soon I look at joining a new world but for now I got my hands full with tribes like W1N to worry about!

Why load myself with more problems than that?

DeletedUser

The best world imo is W1 .
1- it may be true that its becoming stagnant , but the hype that the world had from its start until 1 year after its existence wast just fun to be a part of . even that now the world is cooling down a bit(which is normal in most worlds) , it can explode again at any given moment. the thrill is there but its hidden . still a lot of conspiracies can come and go .

2- the first steps of a baby is never forgotten , thus W1 will be the most remembered.

3- the best wars are yet to come.

4- dubby made his first appearance there :icon_eek: a world without a mule is worth null.

5-had the most active forums untill uk 6/7 appeared , which is normal to have more forum activity in a young world.