YAY

DeletedUser2118

Hey guys I'm bored!

Soes...here's how to achieve early rank with over activity use!
(Early rank being like top 10 yo!)

Preconditions:
A) your account is rarely unwatched
B) your account gets a minimum 10 minutes to farm every 1-2 hours

Note:
I will tries to keep boring details in notes at the end. If you see a (#) and are interested scroll down and looks.

Got that?!?!! Let's go!!!!

Begginer Protection)
Fact: This stage will not effect your ability to rank unless you really really screw it up.

Soes what's this stage all about? It's about prepping for right after protection. Lets look at teh help advice!

In the beginning you mostly need one thing: Resources. The Timber camp cuts wood, the clay pit collects clay and the iron mine produces iron. The more you expand those buildings the more they produce. In the first few days it is recommended to heavily concentrate on resource production.
Good good! But lets expand, first of all timber will always be more valuabe at the begining, make sure to prioritize it :(. Second of all check your map for those barbarian/bonus villages :<. If you have close ones (one touching...maybe 2 units away tops). You can gain from gunning for barracks. (1). Either way you will want to get resources up more, remembering to favor timber (a barracks rusher should upgrade iron very rarely unless their abandons are all empty).
Back to the help!

While you are concentrating on your resource production it is important not to forget to defend those resources. You don't want to lose all those resources that you worked so hard for to a plunderer. One way to protect yourself is to build up your hiding place. The bigger the hiding place, the more resources are safe from attackers. Building up your hiding place is especially important if you have bigger players around you. It is also recommended to build a wall. Every level means that an attacker loses more troops and makes it unprofitable to attack any further.
Not really an issue for begginer protection (2). There's more to the the help but lets move on!

Whenever you end up making barracks, keep on working to increase resource production. Consider using a market to trade away possible excess iron, but really you should have overinvested into timber to the point that you can trade at a high profit for clay/iron. Make sure that by the end of protection you have 100+ as a minimum. If you were farming actively than at some point when your neighbor villages are empty you will want smithy so that you can split up into small groups of spears and a few swords and rotate more efficiently. You can consider moving straight to axe but the research cost is significant early on just to have slightly shorter trips.

Well, done with the icky icky stage moving on!

Unleash the world!)
neighbors below 46 points have no barracks you will want to look for the neighbors like this that get out protection first so that you can send your units as soon at them as possible. These first hauls out of protection are great boosters, so make them count. As a personal quirk, apparently, this is the latest I axe research, you can quickly cover the cost and pump out a few and really get your spears moving. Get to like 150-200 spears and then work directly to stables.

A few scouts can be quite helpful(3) plus maybe spears to 200, after wards press directly for lc and keep pumping those units out caring about nothing but them and farm space till you keep stables queued constantly with a gain. Always make sure to keep your units farming. To make ranking more comfy don't bother with barracks unless you want to make more spears for farming+balancing resources.(Just ask TTTE, who had pre-nobling rank 1 for a bit!)

Once lc are flowing constantly start to buy those cheap but useful building upgrades. That is wall lvls and smithy. If resources allow invest some into resources buildings, but favor keeping hq and stables running constantly. (Note: no hiding place upgrades). Do not upgrade barracks,stable,hq until you have an income that allows all three queued (agains noting you can screw barracks for ease still).
Seeing that you are keeping things constant start pumping them resources into hq, upgrade hq when you can afford to and otherwise invest into wall/smithy, the cheaper of the two.

Congrats, with the state preconditions by hq 23-24, you'll be top 10. (many rumble players made hq between 22-25 early on)

Not top 10?!?! Well then start throwing your resources into barracks upgrades until you are.

For going on-ness once you can queue on hq whatevers you want next start pumping in them axes if you shafted them, rax push up to a level likes 15+, and you'll have an acceptable ammount by nobling. Once you get hq, rax, stable where you like, just goes with nothing but smithy till academy :<.

Final Points)
Maybe you're there thinking "I did that stuffs, but I didn't gets top 10?!?!". No you didn't, you got lazy about farming, take advantage of bookmarks, or quickbar links search for guides for more info if you wants.

Maybe you're wondering about the differences in the top ranks pre-nobling. Starting areas mean a lot for the very first days of a server, in fact starting a day later can easily make up for itself rather fast simply because of getting to a steady income faster (significantly less farming competition just a day in). Higher village density, more starting barbarians all help a player that goes for rank do it better.

So next time you think, "that guy's cool cause he got a high rank after that nooby pointwhore stuff"...remember it be easy!

(1)Different people favor different distances as acceptable for rushing barracks after just a few resources levels, my thread so we go with mine :(. If you have multiple at 2-3 units then it can compensate for 1 close one and that increases the worth of rushing barracks. Now there are all these talks about the optimal way to go about getting that early barracks, but who cares, I favor timber-clay-iron, then timber till I'm ready. Reality is you need to send 9 spears to profit...but it's quite the waste to send that early, and early levels make up for themselves fast so just going 1-1-1 clearly loses time to 2-1-1. In a fast world like 1.5 speed you can go for timber 4 easily and finish making like 11 spears faster than if you had stayed with timber 3. Once you start raiding, reinvest into more spears till at least 30, to lower the chance of a unit dieing, but past 40 you are more likely to lose out due to non full hauls...unless you have a number of abandons then consider investing into two teams of 30-40.

(2)Reiterating first
While you are concentrating on your resource production it is important not to forget to defend those resources. You don't want to lose all those resources that you worked so hard for to a plunderer. One way to protect yourself is to build up your hiding place. The bigger the hiding place, the more resources are safe from attackers. Building up your hiding place is especially important if you have bigger players around you. It is also recommended to build a wall. Every level means that an attacker loses more troops and makes it unprofitable to attack any further.
Defending this early is best avoided, even if you could crush attackers every unit counts, and if you're online you can just spend the resources anyway. A couple levels of hiding place can be useful as it gives you more lee-way when dodging when your resources are unbalanced. However, early resources are precious, so until you're attacked you should stay away from this. A low level wall is useful, don't use resources on this until the end of protection though. It slow down the purchase of a spear/resource building that has immidiate use while a wall is useless until protectin ends. I've seen many purchase it muh earlier than there is a point to. A lvl 2 wall will make people regret spear sending a lot, but more isn't really going to make a difference for random hits. Don't waste early resources on a wall unless you are being harassed only then does each level matter in getting your harasser to stop.

(3)There's a style choice here after you get scouts, much can be gained by making roughly 50+ axes and clearing very close neighbors with just spear defenses can make up for losses incurred in axes and greatly help resource production, myself I only like to clear redwarehouses and only if it costs less axes then my immidiate gain on clearing. Some people choose to skip axes altogether for now, this is workable if you plan to not clear any farms.

On a side note, check out this cool idea I just came up with!

lardingdsplan.png

Oops....hit post thread instead of preview ><

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Lardingd When will you understand
I don't care enough about you, to bother with such a plan.

You can have your little villages, nukes and nobles too

I'm taking an indefinite break, where i promise i wont think of you.

So make your little maps, and continue to be as paranoid as can be
I just hope you'll lose that obsession, the one you seem to have with me.

N
ucle
ar Rainbow

DeletedUser2118

Oh Lardingd When will you understand
I don't care enough about you, to bother with such a plan.

You can have your little villages, nukes and nobles too

I'm taking an indefinite break, where i promise i wont think of you.

So make your little maps, and continue to be as paranoid as can be
I just hope you'll lose that obsession, the one you seem to have with me.

N
ucle
ar Rainbow

Hey don't derail my thread.

To be fair maybe I should explain that picture for people.

You see nuclear rainbow mailed...not sure how many people...don't care. Anyway got a couple forwarded mails with such treasures as

Nuclear rainbow said:
its also a little sad that you trust lardingd so.

Beware friend, the moment you lose your "value" to him, you will find his knife in your back. Hes done it countless times before, and will certainly be doing so again
And that's when it hit me! Brilliant, I should have thought of that -> creation of picture. Just stuffed it on to end of thread for the lols after a serious topic :(. It's my equivelent to a lol cat, without a pic how could I keep russki happy?

So if you're gonna post, post about the topic, which is "how much does it really mean to be a high ranker early?"

If you feel you're being slighted unfairly than message me about it :icon_rolleyes:

Edited: to be fair I was somewhat upset when I found out that such slander was being spread about me, but enough people told me to grow up, so I'll consider it.
Edited2: Two more points, first I didn't make that map, it was made by someone in mockery of me when I was complaining about said mails :S, I only paint edited after ;). Second, could you please message me the point of denying you mailed my neighbors?

DeletedUser

Preconditions:
A) your account is rarely unwatched
B) your account gets a minimum 10 minutes to farm every 1-2 hours

I disagree. For bp you need activity, then for the first few days you have lc aside from that the amount of competent players in the world allows for maybe playing 1-3 hours a day can keep you in the top 10. Btw the rainbow makes me want to kill myself when I attempt to read it.

DeletedUser1508

I disagree. For bp you need activity, then for the first few days you have lc aside from that the amount of competent players in the world allows for maybe playing 1-3 hours a day can keep you in the top 10. Btw the rainbow makes me want to kill myself when I attempt to read it.

Not everyone can stay top 10 with only 1-3 hours of activity a day though. For many players, activity is key to being highly ranked.

DeletedUser

Eh, you need to keep watch for incomings. The day or 2 after bp is when a lot of players will try clear their neighbours. You gotta admit matt, 1-3 hours is barely enough. Farming efforts would be lost even if you looped your troops.

/on phone, might need to edit when I get home

DeletedUser

Ah, schoolboy trolling tactics. Put time and effort into something, then when you have been explained in detail how you failed you use the handy 'I don't care about that' excuse. Classic mate.

DeletedUser

*sigh* I just spent 15 minutes working on a reply, only to hit post, and notice i had somehow auto logged out, losing everything

You'll have to deal with the shorter version filled with less flowery prose, and 0 colour

Russki, I am afraid you are mistaken. I had simply messaged someone who Lardingd had already mentioned in a previous post. (which he ended up apologizing to me for being so horribly off base) I simply messaged this person with a piece of advice (we had already been corresponding with one another for a handful of days). I did not at any point advise him or everyone around lardingd to attack lardingd, nor did I suggest it. It was simply a "watch your back" message I sent to one person.

Anyone who has known me for a decent length of time, and or has seen my uk stats, would know that i lost interest in this world quite some time ago. I came in with one goal, and i accomplished it. Hopefully with a little luck I will be quitting TW permanently. *fingers crossed* Because of this, along with many other factors, I have/had 0 desire to put the required time that would be necessary to plot Lardingd's downfall. Its simply something that doesnt interest me nearly enough to even think of pursuing such a venture.

However, As seen in the past, RA like to jump to conclusions. A simple "hey, ya might wanna watch out for lardingd" message quickly becomes construed and turns into an "omg nuclear rainbow is rallying everyone in lardingds area to attack him!" This is simply not the case, and infact is something that I find rather comical. I am flattered that RA thinks, i care that much about them, and that they care enough to make such a map. Sadly, the feeling is not mutual (i wish it was, really) and i actually dont really care how RA/lardingd fares in this world.l *awaits Russki's "classic troll statement" Cause hes such an astute researcher on all things pnp :icon_rolleyes:

you know, its interesting how you can go into a world, holding two individuals in such high esteem, only to have that respect shatter, due to their actions. (im sure it works both ways) Its a shame, but its how it goes.

Regarding being off topic Lardingd, In the future, try not to lace your threads with "bait" There was no need for the "map" and without it, I wouldnt have even posted. I believe we had an entire conversation on bait posts the other night, where you ended up apologizing to me, and we both deleted due to off topica

DeletedUser2118

The one, I agree with your point that less activity can work. But this is a guide on how to easily get into the top 10, and when you start taking away activity, the account actually has to plan ahead :S

Edit: Must resist feeding trolll....must....resist
Edit2: Guys if any of you actually are confused about said joke, and want to know what's true and not true, message me and I'll supply the proof as to the statements I've actually said. I don't want to talk about in this thread, and will consider just removing it, it was a joke and I didn't think it would be discussed.
Edit3: Also message nuclear rainbow about it, I wouldn't want to look like I was trying to bias you, besides it might be laughable to see nuclear guess wrong again about how much I know and have her do something silly.

DeletedUser

The one, I agree with your point that less activity can work. But this is a guide on how to easily get into the top 10, and when you start taking away activity, the account actually has to plan ahead :S

Edit: Must resist feeding trolll....must....resist

Lardingd, im going to request you drop the "troll" moniker. Its highly disrespectful, and is somthing ive avoided calling you. At the very least, reply to said post via pm, instead of slinging stereotypical insults. its rather unbecoming, and is poor form on your part.

DeletedUser

*sigh* I just spent 15 minutes working on a reply, only to hit post, and notice i had somehow auto logged out, losing everything

You'll have to deal with the shorter version filled with less flowery prose, and 0 colour

Russki, I am afraid you are mistaken. I had simply messaged someone who Lardingd had already mentioned in a previous post. (which he ended up apologizing to me for being so horribly off base) I simply messaged this person with a piece of advice (we had already been corresponding with one another for a handful of days). I did not at any point advise him or everyone around lardingd to attack lardingd, nor did I suggest it. It was simply a "watch your back" message I sent to one person.

Anyone who has known me for a decent length of time, and or has seen my uk stats, would know that i lost interest in this world quite some time ago. I came in with one goal, and i accomplished it. Hopefully with a little luck I will be quitting TW permanently. *fingers crossed* Because of this, along with many other factors, I have/had 0 desire to put the required time that would be necessary to plot Lardingd's downfall. Its simply something that doesnt interest me nearly enough to even think of pursuing such a venture.

However, As seen in the past, RA like to jump to conclusions. A simple "hey, ya might wanna watch out for lardingd" message quickly becomes construed and turns into an "omg nuclear rainbow is rallying everyone in lardingds area to attack him!" This is simply not the case, and infact is something that I find rather comical. I am flattered that RA thinks, i care that much about them, and that they care enough to make such a map. Sadly, the feeling is not mutual (i wish it was, really) and i actually dont really care how RA/lardingd fares in this world.l *awaits Russki's "classic troll statement" Cause hes such an astute researcher on all things pnp :icon_rolleyes:

you know, its interesting how you can go into a world, holding two individuals in such high esteem, only to have that respect shatter, due to their actions. (im sure it works both ways) Its a shame, but its how it goes.

Regarding being off topic Lardingd, In the future, try not to lace your threads with "bait" There was no need for the "map" and without it, I wouldnt have even posted. I believe we had an entire conversation on bait posts the other night, where you ended up apologizing to me, and we both deleted due to off topica
When will you realise it - I don't really care what you think. I don't know you, I don't know the tribes you've played in and surprise, I haven't really spoken to you to know any better (not that you would want to change this, but I heard people are nicer in skype!). So please stop writing everwhere how our we dropped in your eyes - after all there's more to being really really really ridiculously e-famous. :icon_wink:

But lets stop dragging our poo onto the forums, I'm sure we're distracting people from the milestones and top20 player threads.

DeletedUser2118

When will you realise it - I don't really care what you think. I don't know you, I don't know the tribes you've played in and surprise, I haven't really spoken to you to know any better (not that you would want to change this, but I heard people are nicer in skype!). So please stop writing everwhere how our we dropped in your eyes - after all there's more to being really really really ridiculously e-famous. :icon_wink:

But lets stop dragging our poo onto the forums, I'm sure we're distracting people from the milestones and top20 player threads.

hey! Don't be mean to her like that! Mean as she is to me now, she did once hold high esteem for me...after all everyone holds high esteem for players of such a treacherous nature as I. I mean when they feel the need to warn people they've only sent one mail to in the past...a mail deceiving them while joining their tribe...to tell them about your nature, you know it was big respect.

DeletedUser

4chan have hit .uk :icon_eek:

Ermmmm Panic !!11!!11!

But really ermm, yeah that Celtic mist is a bad person:icon_rolleyes:

You smell.

And definately.

BP activity can start you off to a nice lead and people can lead from early on in the game to much later as many know. However being overly active in bp and the early days will push you ahead, those who were less active can catch up later in game. Yay relevance, I think...

DeletedUser2118

Yup BuisnessTime thanks for the relevance. I want to point out that what I wrote is somewhat skewed to mock the idea that a high rank should equate to respect.

I always seem to "fail" bp, but by a few days after I always magically seem to start to drive up the rankings. The thing is don't stress it bp ;). Strongly considering extending to point out the hilarity of associating rank to respect up to this stage.

DeletedUser3279

Hmmm Discord well i thought you were in Canada having fun with your family and not playing TW for a while :?

Well i can add petrol to the fire and say ...........................

Miss Nuclear Rainbow you sent more than one mail out about the for mentioned Lardindg .

As I understand it several players got a mail from her telling them that when ( quote ) ' When he had finished with them and you were of no use any more he will back-stab you '

To my knowledge at least 4 players got a mail from her .

I was informed by a friend ,as i am co-duke of the tribe [ROME] who have took a battering on here from week 1 and our smell is still in the air.

Miss Rainbow please stop sending friends and players mail regarding other players ,with such distasteful lies and innuendo .!

Other people play for fun and not to be deceitful and evil to each other .

DeletedUser

Hmmm Discord well i thought you were in Canada having fun with your family and not playing TW for a while :?

Well i can add petrol to the fire and say ...........................

Miss Nuclear Rainbow you sent more than one mail out about the for mentioned Lardindg .

As I understand it several players got a mail from her telling them that when ( quote ) ' When he had finished with them and you were of no use any more he will back-stab you '

To my knowledge at least 4 players got a mail from her .

I was informed by a friend ,as i am co-duke of the tribe [ROME] who have took a battering on here from week 1 and our smell is still in the air.

Miss Rainbow please stop sending friends and players mail regarding other players ,with such distasteful lies and innuendo .!

Other people play for fun and not to be deceitful and evil to each other .

*sigh* its idiot posts like this that make me feel the need to post. Well, Satan with a z (Cause the Z makes you cool, obviously). Please by all means share these four mails where I said such a thing.I expect them to be exported directly from your mailbox, as they are quite easily faked. Its simply too easy to fake if you just throw some quote tags around. a block of text I also expect these mails to come from four different people, not one person forwarding to any, and everyone around him, I cannot control who forwards what, and thusly should not be held responsible for someone whose forward happy *sighsI offered this advice to one person, who lardingd happens to have in his back pocket. He acted, and offered his advice,and I reaccted and offered mine. I can't see the harm/distaste in that.*shrugs*

So again, Satan with a Z. Please offer up these Four mails,before suggesting that they exist.

Edit. Apologies to Lardingd for going off topic. Know that I wouldn't have, had Satan with a Z chosen not to "Add petrol to the fire"

DeletedUser2118

*sigh* its idiot posts like this that make me feel the need to post. Well, Satan with a z (Cause the Z makes you cool, obviously). Please by all means share these four mails where I said such a thing.I expect them to be exported directly from your mailbox, as they are quite easily faked. Its simply too easy to fake if you just throw some quote tags around. a block of text I also expect these mails to come from four different people, not one person forwarding to any, and everyone around him, I cannot control who forwards what, and thusly should not be held responsible for someone whose forward happy *sighsI offered this advice to one person, who lardingd happens to have in his back pocket. He acted, and offered his advice,and I reaccted and offered mine. I can't see the harm/distaste in that.*shrugs*

So again, Satan with a Z. Please offer up these Four mails,before suggesting that they exist.

Edit. Apologies to Lardingd for going off topic. Know that I wouldn't have, had Satan with a Z chosen not to "Add petrol to the fire"

As you've quit the world, I'm going to have to ask you to go away. Though I'd like to ask first if you could stop insinuating that people with other opinions are stupid? Being all melodramatic when your character is called into question has become a stale method of defending yourself...

What's sad is the only reason I can tell that you persist in demanding proof about this "conspiracy", when you know it's true, is that you simply want to know who among those you contacted played you for a fool. It's cool, sending slightly altered messages is a genius strategy coupled with this forum baiting tactic, but it won't get you anywhere.

Maybe satan with a z (mocking people's names is cool!) saw the thread and wanted to convince people that you were in fact doing it. Myself on the other hand, I just wanted to mock you for your underhanded tactics and don't care one way or another if people think I'm full of B.S. for it.

Also would you quit saying the guy is in my back pocket? Other than sounding a bit raunchy,it's just a needless negative way to refer to a player. Quit dragging him through the mud in this, unlike us he's not a forum user and won't be defending himself. I know you've been having trouble lately taking shots at other people but must you really resort to taking shots at people who won't even know their being insulted?

Edit: Thread topic at this point must necessarily be both the thread's original intent and the nuclear rainbow bit. No more calling out off topic when people respond to your posts.

DeletedUser

As you've quit the world, I'm going to have to ask you to go away. Though I'd like to ask first if you could stop insinuating that people with other opinions are stupid? Being all melodramatic when your character is called into question has become a stale method of defending yourself...
I was commenting about the "Adding petrol to the fire" comment *sighs* It would appear you are perhaps too shortsighted to realize this. (said with 100 percent love) Hes going further off topic, and seeing as I had thought this discussion was long since dead "adding petrol to the fire" was a lil idiotic. Forgive me Lardingd for thinking that if it was off topic for me (which you stated and scolded), it would be off topic for everyone else.

What's sad is the only reason I can tell that you persist in demanding proof about this "conspiracy", when you know it's true, is that you simply want to know who among those you contacted played you for a fool. It's cool, sending slightly altered messages is a genius strategy coupled with this forum baiting tactic, but it won't get you anywhere.
*Sigh* You and Satan continue to suggest that I have mailed X number of people, and are condemming me for it. I am simply requesting that if you want to condemn, provide proof. "To my knowledge" and "As I understand it" Don't count. Its like saying "The sky is green!" then when asked to see proof, you get a reply of "you only want to see who came up with the theory"

No, all i want, is to see how you came up with such a theory.

Maybe satan with a z (mocking people's names is cool!) saw the thread and wanted to convince people that you were in fact doing it. Myself on the other hand, I just wanted to mock you for your underhanded tactics and don't care one way or another if people think I'm full of B.S. for it.
As discussed with you, how many times? You baited, by posting your lil map. and i reacted. (wouldnt mocking be considered baiting?) Satanz even admited to baiting in his post "im going to add petrol to the fire" And yet,you flat out deny it, (again perhaps short sightedness?) You accuse me of being the aggressor. The one who is baiting. Do you not see what is wrong with that statement? Perhaps if you quit looking through your rose coloured glasses, youd see that i have been making reply posts in this thread.

Also would you quit saying the guy is in my back pocket? Other than sounding a bit raunchy,it's just a needless negative way to refer to a player. Quit dragging him through the mud in this, unlike us he's not a forum user and won't be defending himself. I know you've been having trouble lately taking shots at other people but must you really resort to taking shots at people who won't even know their being insulted?
Apolgies, perhaps it was too harsh a word, but when someone continually runs to you/shares info with you, and you admit it, id say at the very least you too have a more than cordial relationship. If you feel he is being unfairly critized please, by all means link him to this thread.

Edit: Thread topic at this point must necessarily be both the thread's original intent and the nuclear rainbow bit. No more calling out off topic when people respond to your posts.
Again, im sorry. When i orginally posted about your map, you stated that I was off topic.

So if you're gonna post, post about the topic, which is "how much does it really mean to be a high ranker early?"

If you feel you're being slighted unfairly than message me about it
I was unaware that you had changed your mind.

I had messaged you, but you decided that you werent willing to have an amicable discussion, and instead took the route of sticking your fingers in your ears, and no longer listen/reply to anything I had messaged you

DeletedUser2118

I was commenting about the "Adding petrol to the fire" comment *sighs* It would appear you are too shortsighted to realize this. Hes going further off topic, and seeing as I had thought this discussion was long since dead "adding petrol to the fire" was a lil idiotic. Forgive me Lardingd for thinking that if it was off topic for me (which you stated and scolded), it would be off topic for everyone else.

*Sigh* You and Satan continue to suggest that I have mailed X number of people, and are condemming me for it. I am simply requesting that if you want to condemn, provide proof. "To my knowledge" and "As I understand it" Don't count. Its like saying "The sky is green!" then when asked to see proof, you get a reply of "you only want to see who came up with the theory"

No, all i want, is to see how you came up with such a theory.

No, it's like telling some one the sky is blue, but the person claims to be blind and denies your first hand experience. See we can both do stupid analogies.

As discussed with you, how many times? You baited, by posting your lil map. and i reacted. Satanz even admited to baiting in his post "im going to add petrol to the fire" And yet,you flat out deny it, (again perhaps short sightedness?) You accuse me of being the aggressor. The one who is baiting. Do you not see what is wrong with that statement? Perhaps if you quit looking through your rose coloured glasses, youd see that i have been making reply posts in this thread.
Yes, I get that, the map was baiting, satanz was baiting, we're all baiting. Calling you offtopic was just mockery for the other night in the freaks! thread (sorry guys, all deleted, see when she insisted I was offtopic, I made a different thread, when she insisted I was just attention whoring and needed to take it to pm, I deleted everything including the post she found baiting, I wanted to see if she would do the same)

Apolgies, perhaps it was too harsh a word, but when someone continually runs to you/shares info with you, and you admit it, id say at the very least you too have a more than cordial relationship. If you feel he is being unfairly critized please, by all means link him to this thread.
Because he shared that you were slandering my name? That's all it takes? In my experience when you work with people, tribe or otherwise, it's just common courtesy to forward along information that concerns them.

You started defending yourself by demanding proof and acting like you did nothing at all, I gave you some and you act like the guy is dirt, and demand more proof. That one player was already more proof than you ever deserved so get over it, stop baiting for it and leave off.

Again, im sorry. When i orginally posted about your map, you attacked me and stated that I was off topic.

I was unaware that you had changed your mind.
Like I already stated, it was just further mockery of how you treated me in the freaks thread...would it have been clearer if I also demanded you take your off topic issues to PM?

DeletedUser

No, it's like telling some one the sky is blue, but the person claims to be blind and denies your first hand experience. See we can both do stupid analogies.
Ahh but you could prove the sky is blue, and with the proof, you would be happy to make me look like an idiot. You cannot prove it is green,.

Yes, I get that, the map was baiting, satanz was baiting, we're all baiting. Calling you offtopic was just mockery for the other night in the freaks! thread (sorry guys, all deleted, see when she insisted I was offtopic, I made a different thread, when she insisted I was just attention whoring and needed to take it to pm, I deleted everything including the post she found baiting, I wanted to see if she would do the same)
No, you apologized for being wrong. Remember? You then requested I delete everything I had posted, and i complied happily. (Thinking you were being sincere, not manipulative)

I even messaged you right away, Thinking you were sincere and our lil "quarrel" was over.

Apology accepted. I shall remove my rebuttal, post haste.
Should you feel the need to continue our conversation further. Im but a message away.
Instead of replying via mail to me, you take the immature route, and make a thread where you admit to mocking me the very next day. (which is something i believe you have only admitted to doing today, instead you blasted me for being off topic, when i questioned said mockery) Did you expect me to just twiddle my thumbs and not speak up?

Because he shared that you were slandering my name? That's all it takes? In my experience when you work with people, tribe or otherwise, it's just common courtesy to forward along information that concerns them.
Close, because you asked him to ask me what I had against you.
unlike what you told sanalberto, who I originally asked to play along simply because I wanted to know what bs example you had lined up.
I offered a piece of advice, and lardingd, being well lardingd. Overreacted and decided it was part of some elaborate scheme to take him down (which I will admit to finding comical. If i wanted to eliminate someone through tactics, Lardingd would be the last person i tried to take down. Reason? Hes his own worst enemy, and 9 times out of 10 burns out/goes inactive/gets bored. I believe he will even admit this. Why spend all this time on plotting to remove him, when he has a history of lasting only a handful of months on his best worlds, and thusly "removes" himself)

You started defending yourself by demanding proof and acting like you did nothing at all, I gave you some and you act like the guy is dirt, and demand more proof. That one player was already more proof than you ever deserved so get over it, stop baiting for it and leave off.
Yep, when called out, when i believe i am in the right. and when someone is outright mocking me (admitted to doing so) Im going to defend myself. Pray tell what sorta reaction you expected from me? I simply ask to see all of these mails, so i can see where you are basing your paranoia from. Instead you keep giving the same tired reply. I already knew about this one guy, never denied it for a moment. I just take offense when you make up stories about X number of people being told by me, that it was in their best interests to watch their backs

Like I already stated, it was just further mockery of how you treated me in the freaks thread...would it have been clearer if I also demanded you take your off topic issues to PM?[
Again, you ended up apologizing for baiting and being wrong. Remember that whole attack on me in that thread, AFTER Smite and myself were having a grand time on pm discussing his and my lil "argument"? Im unsure why you are so upset I thought your apology was sincere *shrugs*. Besides lards, when are you going to finally realize. When you make an action against me, your going to see a reaction from me? Ive said this how many times now?

Edit: This will with any luck be my last post for quite some time. Ive come to the conclusion that it is most fruitless to argue when both sides are equally as bullheaded. Best of luck all, and Happy Holidays.

Alyssa