YAY

DeletedUser

Hmmm Discord well i thought you were in Canada having fun with your family and not playing TW for a while :?

You thought incorrectly.

As for the topic, the whole thing is silly and hypocritical when just a few days ago, I was flamed (in part by you and your fellows) for "attention whoring" over declaring a war/piss-poor propaganda (or lack of propaganda) between two top 5 tribes, and these days Lardingd is off writing propaganda about his own "war on treachery". (He is still one person regardless of how large or important he is or thinks he is). Two top tribes warring vs. A Two player squabble... I wonder which has more bearing on the world eh? You can argue rhetoric all day, you can claim that you wrote a guide, and that you did. But you also included unnecessary propaganda in a post you (claim) was intended as a guide, and thus, you made this a propaganda thread whether you actually wanted to or not. Therefore as you said, this thread is both about the bait you planted humorous Lolz map, and your guide. :icon_rolleye:

Lets see the facts shall we? Celtic Mist no longer owns an account on this world. (Well okay she does, but it has 0 points last I checked?). No evidence of receiving any mail from any player has been shown. This is not a new trend, and it is rather clear Alyssa and Lardingd have a history that spans atleast one forum battle...

Conclusion? Grow-up both sides... You both look like bickering school children. Lardingd, if you want to try and destroy someone's credibility by accusing them of "devious tactics" then prove it, don't just claim you have "multiple mails" from "multiple sources" when you aren't willing to share them. If that is acceptable evidence now, then I hereby declare that the US Senate has impeached Obama and declared me the new Dictator for life. They sent me a shiny mail and everything. Also, if you want to have a topic about the discussion of coplayers and their strangling of the game, then don't include bait in your OP. As for Celtic, you seem to have already learned your lesson, but it bears repeating. When you can't beat them, ignore them. There's no reason to argue a point against a single player that clearly will not change their mind. No reason to air dirty laundry in public when there is no dirty laundry left to air anymore.

As for the so-called "devious tactics"... (If that is what lardingd is upset about?) Get over it. It is a game, a war game. All is fair in love and war. Unless you intend to prove that Alyssa is coplaying with someone in this world, then stop trying to start a conflict with a player who doesn't even play this world. If you're really that petty, then it seems that I had some misplaced respect for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2118

First discord I don't want yours or anyone's respect for my ability to rank in an online game and the more people who "lose it" the happier I am, had you known anything else about me than my behavior isn't surprising.

2nd of all, the guide itself was meant to be quite baiting, I posted by accident before I finished flavoring it up :S. The nuclear thing kind of ruined the banter I was hoping to get out of the "guide", but there are still some not so subtle jabs....think the axe one was already pointed out...There are some key different suggestions I'd give for actual gameplay. There's a reason I wasn't trying to post in the guide section :S. Though I do still have a guide to farming that can be found on .net...

Check back in your thread no one ever claimed you were "attention whoring", I just didn't enjoy its lack of baiting comments, and russki didn't enjoy it for whatever reason he had...something about too much proof not enough opinion...If anything, the issue was that you weren't "attention whoring" enough.

Let me stress that it was a simple mocking. I was of course upset about it, but how many people like their honor as a person dragged through the mud? Let me make it clear that if I was attacking celtic's personality then I would not be doing random mocking/baiting comments. I'm sure celtic has quite the sense of honor herself, and would probably not be thrilled if I had sent warning mails to players in her area...when she was still playing. She's made it quite clear that she holds a strong sense of pride in her tribe, and will do what she feels is worthwhile to work towards their benefit. In that fashion she is quite the respectable person. Out of idle curiosity I went through her posts to figure out what set me off in the first place, finding this: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=155834#post155834

Yeah figures I don't like being mocked for my sportsmanship, that and her strong personality made me think it would be quite the time killer to go at it and moreover I thought she was taking it in the same fun as I was...when I realized this was not the case I put her on ignore so that I would not feel the incentive to continue...when my neighbors sent me certain information...I overreacted a bit and took her off ignore to go back to being a pain.

Discord I will "attention whore" in a forum where nothing happens :icon_evil:. All is fair game in war, but I'd like to think there are certain levels people won't sink to. I was never annoyed or even thought this was some kind of conspiracy to remove me from the map, I was just upset about untrue slander. There are plenty of skeletons in my closest that aren't too hard to dig out, no need to resort to lies. I believe Celtic has made it quite clear that people have a right to defend themselves.

I've also stated earlier that I would supply such proof to people who care and message me...no one has messaged me, so I can only assume that no one cares...which kind of figures.

I'll drop it now, not for any claim to maturity, but simply because its all gotten stale. The humorous part of this died a while ago...and I totally agree that I now just look like a bickering child.

DeletedUser3279

Hi guys it amazes me how you all waffle on for days and days in the forum !

I have kept my mouth shut and with good reason .

The mail that was sent to me and 3 other Dukes who are all members of the so called (joke) Grand alliance ( what a joke ) was intended to find for her who out of all the Dukes were working with the elegant/RA as the 4 mails i saw (and have copy's of on my harddrive !!!!!!!!) had different dates and times (on the letters as the main time and date was of the major backstabbing incident ,That was meant to freak out the simple idiots who had not seen letters like this before !!

I asked right away for the Dukes of all the tribes who got a poison pen letter to send me a copy . It took me all of 5 minutes to spot the trap (the changed time/dates) on the letters so when the mails were for passed from elegant s friend to him he would post the mail on here and then miss nuclear to spot straight away who to send the attacks to to get rid of his friends and helpers .

So i advised all my Fellow Dukes to not get involved as it was a trap and that it was too .

So please leave me alone and happy new year.

OK

From Satan with a Z

Good night and good bye Miss Dirty tricks !!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, why did you even bother to bump a thread that was long dead and over with? Both of the players that were having a "fit" in this thread have both since gotten over their differences. There was no need for your reply.