You have to send at least 5 scouts

DeletedUser

ahhh crumpets, very nice ... plenty of butter on mine please.

well this gets me no further ... lol.

DeletedUser

I wish we could just send one also, I do not see the point shouldn't one scout be more secretive than 5?

DeletedUser

When did this come out, I was surprised to see it yesterday as now I have to scout in groups instead of probing all around...

DeletedUser

It's a bit annoying. Luckily (for those who haven't worked it out yet) you only need to send 1 against Barbs/Bonuses.

And, it's only if Scouts are the only unit you're sending. So you can still send 1 along with an attack.

DeletedUser

gonna need a lot more than my usual amount then...hopefully they will upgrade the max farm limit to cater for this ;)

DeletedUser360

I hope they have done the same for rams.. I hated in the .net world when you get about 250 noobs sending fakes at you and your having to label them all whereas if you fought any of them noobs 1 v 1 you would win. Well I was winning 17-0 against there tribe before I joined this server.

DeletedUser

They have kind off done the same thing for rams. There's a fake limit, it's 1% of the villages points

DeletedUser

They have kind off done the same thing for rams. There's a fake limit, it's 1% of the villages points
I believe that this is active on a couple of .net worlds too...Correct me if I'm wrong!