Your area?

DeletedUser

Terrible... closest barb is 1hour+ :(

EDIT: restarted... no barbs in my area and the rev not far outside of my 15x15 is such a poor start lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Dan what have I told you about flaming your superiors? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

surronded by big players and these jokers sent every body in the area this :

Hello,

Unfortunately, you've had the rotten luck of landing in our 7x7. This account is played by myself, Admiral Phoenix, and Cory, MontyPython. If you've played any of the recent worlds, you'd have probably have heard of us;

Cory played PressDelete. on Uk2, duke of the tribe Smack!. I played Sir Vic, rank 1 player for the majority of early game. UK2 Milestones thread.

Cory played MontyPython on Uk5, duke of the tribe Why?. Uk5 Milestones thread.

Myself and Cory coplayed the account Admiral Phoenix on Uk6. UK6 Milestones thread.

Myself and Cory coplayed the account Temporary on Uk7, while also leading the rank 1 tribe, TuToR. Uk7 milesones thread.

As you can see, we've had our names a lot on the milestones of .co.uk, not to mention our numerous successes on the .net server. You have two choices right now. You can either try to cope in our 7x7, knowing that we'll be drying your farms leaving you with no resource income and then clearing you when BP ends, or you can restart and we will help you by providing advice on how to cope in your new area, guaranteeing you a spot in the top twenty of this world.

The choice is yours - Stay here until BP ends, waiting for us to clear your, or send your troops to support us before restarting, receiving our help and advice on how to play well.

Regards,
Admiral Phoenix
and
MontyPython

DeletedUser

i refused to be bullyed and if you recived this maiive devised a plan so please mail me in game if you want to be saved

DeletedUser269

I had a decent one,

Abdo today at 12:00
Hey, this is Abdo one of the very best players in the game with a friendly peice of advice and an invaluable offer for you...

There's little doubt I will be the rank 1 player in this world as I've NEVER failed to take rank 1 on any world I have taken seriously, and...

... this is a world I will be taking serious! ;)

Now I know this may sound mean, but I'm requesting that you "start-over" for YOUR own benefit, as starting near me will make it virtually impossible for you to grow...

... and if you do, you will only have built a village for me to noble.

So here's the deal...

Start over right now, TODAY, and I will be more than happy to help you out with advice to dominate your new area.

This is not a joke and there much value here...

You can either stay where you are and become a farm, or restart in a location where you can grow with the help of one of the game's greats.

Only a fool would turn down this offer and stick around, but the choice is yours... you're no fool, right? ;)

--Abdo--

one thing Ive learned today is the restart mails have improved. Shame I will have quit before BP ends.

DeletedUser2722

I had a decent one, one thing Ive learned today is the restart mails have improved.

I was being friendly and you insulted me! :icon_eek:

Abdo today at 12:00
Hey, this is Abdo one of the very best players in the game with a friendly peice of advice and an invaluable offer for you...

There's little doubt I will be the rank 1 player in this world as I've NEVER failed to take rank 1 on any world I have taken seriously, and...

... this is a world I will be taking serious! ;)

Now I know this may sound mean, but I'm requesting that you "start-over" for YOUR own benefit, as starting near me will make it virtually impossible for you to grow...

... and if you do, you will only have built a village for me to noble.

So here's the deal...

Start over right now, TODAY, and I will be more than happy to help you out with advice to dominate your new area.

This is not a joke and there much value here...

You can either stay where you are and become a farm, or restart in a location where you can grow with the help of one of the game's greats.

Only a fool would turn down this offer and stick around, but the choice is yours... you're no fool, right? ;)

--Abdo--

Jamie today at 12:09
haha your an idiot, not a threat to me.

Abdo today at 21:36
There was no need to insult me, lol!

I could have turned around and called you an idiot, but in truth, you're making a smart move leave before BP...

... though, it's shame you're not sticking around! :(

Shame I will have quit before BP ends.

No need to quit, or re-start for that matter... Why the rush to move on? :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser269

No need to quit, or re-start for that matter... Why the rush to move on? :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

I was never intending to play, my account is already set to deleate. I had 1 day of fun, I don't have the time, or the desire to play longer. Im sorry Im not able to give you the challenge you want, but maybe one day.

DeletedUser8740

--Abdo--

But Abdo why would they restart just because you say so?

We all know you secretly can't play :icon_redface: