Your new mod! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. :)

I'm your new mod, LastApparatus. You can call me Last, LA, Lastie, LastApp, Apparatus, App, or just about anything else you think will get the point across just fine. I'm sure there's a few of you who know me, as well as a few who don't, so I'll try to take the time to introduce myself.

My real name is James. I'm 22, and I'm a college student. I'm a TW-Addict, and I'm sure many of you know how that feels: I've been playing Tribalwars since en19, and 'quit' several times before now.

Anyways, to make this easier, I've stolen the "mod introduction" outline from .net. :D

Tribalwars job: General/GFX Heaven/Market Square Gossip

Favourite animal: ... I refuse to answer this one :D

Favourite drink (non alcoholic): Sweet Iced Tea! Without a doubt.

Hobbies: Programming, video games, drawing, reading.

Favourite music: I have an eclectic taste. I'll listen to ANYTHING at least once, then a few more times if I like the sound of it.

Favourite movie / series: Movie? Not sure. Series? Firefly, Dollhouse, Fringe, Heroes.

I could not live without: ...A lot of things, I suppose...

I don't like: I'm really quite open and accepting

Favourite quote: "Indeed, I believe, if we take habitual drunkards as a class, their heads and their hearts will bear an advantageous comparison with those of any other class. There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant, and warm-blooded to fall into this vice. The demon of intemperance ever seems to have delighted in sucking the blood of genius and of generosity." - Abraham Lincoln

Additional Extras:

I'm another person just like all of you, whose only desire is to play and enjoy the game while taking part in the community via these boards. I'm not your enemy, and don't want any of you to think of me that way. I'm here to help keep the boards a kind, warm, and welcoming place, not to warn/infract/ban others for fun.

Hope to see you all around, and many thanks for sticking through this long post to find out more about me. :)

DeletedUser

First!

Welcome. Enjoy.

-smiles with evil glint in eye-

EDIT: Right, so, I didn't actually read any of what you wrote before I posted. I figured I knew the answers anyway. But I just glanced over it, and to my surprise...

"I don't like: I'm really quite open and accepting"

'Scuse me? Why would you lie to the good people of .uk? Why? >)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome LA .. and congrats .... great introduction I must say ;)

<3

DeletedUser

I have yet to meet a mod with a specifc taste in music

EDIT: .net mod invasion in this thread D:

DeletedUser3050

First!

Welcome. Enjoy.

-smiles with evil glint in eye-

EDIT: Right, so, I didn't actually read any of what you wrote before I posted. I figured I knew the answers anyway. But I just glanced over it, and to my surprise...

"I don't like: I'm really quite open and accepting"

'Scuse me? Why would you lie to the good people of .uk? Why? >)

:icon_razz: ^LA's favorite animal? Tis mine :icon_redface:

Congratz though mate <3

DeletedUser

/me slaps LA.

Hey there!

(I haven't been on here in awhile.. :icon_surprised:)

DeletedUser

ZOMG !! LA = Mod

I think my concept of mod just changed :| And my taste in non alcoholic iced tea

Forum immunity or I show the world your nudes LA >:|

DeletedUser3050

ZOMG !! LA = Mod

I think my concept of mod just changed :| And my taste in non alcoholic iced tea

Forum immunity or I show the world your nudes LA >:|

Told ya those nudehs would be worth something someday, lucky for us LA isnt shy :lol:

Naaa but seriously, congratz again Lastie <3

DeletedUser

[th]Just to let you know: The "race to LA's first ban" could easily find a very abrupt ending by me. And no, that holidays from the forums won't last for 7-10 days only. I'd suggest to drop this silly idea.[/th]

DeletedUser4735

For starters:
OMG panic thargoran got his beat stick out.

Annnnd on topic so he doesnt hit me with it:
Welcome LA, glad to see the years of constantly applying finally got you on board :p
Welcome to being one of the cool kids.

DeletedUser2913

[th]Just to let you know: The "race to LA's first ban" could easily find a very abrupt ending by me. And no, that holidays from the forums won't last for 7-10 days only. I'd suggest to drop this silly idea.[/th]

[2:29:37 PM] thewall: i actually deleted it...I decided to drop out of this race.. In the future i may want to post something so id rather not get banned just yet :D
[2:30:06 PM] Nauzhror stole my cats pajamas: :D
[2:30:07 PM] thewall: ya
[2:30:08 PM] thewall: :D
[2:30:09 PM] 01-Carrie is teh sexzor: ugg, fine...now there is no fun in it....
[2:30:18 PM] thewall: :(
[2:30:20 PM | Removed 2:30:23 PM] thewall: This message has been removed.
[2:30:35 PM] thewall: sry love :D
[2:30:39 PM] thewall: (h)
[2:30:40 PM] 01-Carrie is teh sexzor: lol
[2:31:00 PM | Edited 2:31:06 PM] 01-Carrie is teh sexzor: you know, I think what would actually happen is an elder mod would come cause it's clear we are trying :D

We were way ahead of ya there actually:icon_redface:

And once again congrats LA

/me hopes this one isnt deleted aswell :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.