Your new mod! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For starters:
OMG panic thargoran got his beat stick out.

[th]Sometimes it's better to keep quiet, if one has no clue about the actual business. Honestly. When people start to chat about their race to their ban and start posting crap, I'll tell them in advance what will happen if they continue rather than having to handle appeals afterwards. ;-)

Edit: Glad to hear this, thewall4588. [/th]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

Hai LA i remember you from W39 :) That was a fun world

Defender: LastApparatus
Village: Tell Nuke its nothing personal (522|534) K55

Quantity: 750 224 14 50 0 195 0 130 1 0
Losses: 750 224 14 50 0 195 0 130 1 0

Haul: 2.954 9.018 2.346 14318/38840
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 7
Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level3 to level1
Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level27 to level26
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level26 to level25

DeletedUser

I'm not too surprised you still have that, Garg... And you remember me from W39? You act like you're not playing in a world with me right now. >.<

DeletedUser282

I'm not too surprised you still have that, Garg... And you remember me from W39? You act like you're not playing in a world with me right now. >.<

I remember you playing W39, does that statement mean that I'm not playing World 3 with you?

DeletedUser857

Quickly LA, infract thar for posting ot ;)

You know you want to...

Im kidding thar btw, you seem to be haveing a bit of a sense of humour failure recently...

Anyway, congrats lA

DeletedUser

Quickly LA, infract thar for posting ot ;)

You know you want to...

Im kidding thar btw, you seem to be haveing a bit of a sense of humour failure recently...

Anyway, congrats lA

[th]I'm german. And as anybody knows, we lack any sense of humour. [/th]

DeletedUser

Didn't ya know?

German clowns are notorious for being the anti-life of the party :icon_wink:

His picture says it all, really...

DeletedUser857

[th]I'm german. And as anybody knows, we lack any sense of humour. [/th]

But we let you off because I met the best looking woman I have ever seen who was german ;)

From now on I am very sympathetic for all things german

DeletedUser

OMG!! This is still open!!

LA use you magical powers of wisdom to close this... And please... Please... Ban Thar!! :D

DeletedUser

Congrats' LA,you definitely deserve the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.