Your nominations

DeletedUser13101

I'm going to say that Matt's start up is the best, mainly when he gets rimmed and restarts.

DeletedUser

I'm going to say that Matt's start up is the best, mainly when he gets rimmed and restarts.

Before: "Nominations" Thread
Now: "Best start up?" Thread

Still stand by my belief that Amateurhour has the best startup. Personally don't think Lady Sleepy is as good a player as people think but can't vouch for his/her startup.

@Sleepy, remember that time it took you nearly 2 hours to noble me when I had 1 vill and you had like 20+? Yeah... fun times. *snipe-snipe, backtime-backtime, snipe-snipe*
How many nobles did you actually lose that round, like 16?

DeletedUser12407

I guess he already won the round since ages and you still played because no hobbies

Amateurhour decent, sleepy less decent and im best.... And now turtle away

DeletedUser13101

Your not the best, maybe in the top 5 best but not the best.

DeletedUser12407

RYou are the worst, maybe top 5 worst players but i think definately the worst

DeletedUser

I guess he already won the round since ages and you still played because no hobbies

Of course he won, didn't take much away from the fact that it took nearly 2 hours to noble me despite me joining extremely late and having 1 vill compared to sleepy's 20.
As for the hobbies comment, are you serious? :lol:
You play 80% of all rounds on UK, and probably considerably more if you include other servers, and yet you're telling me I have no hobbies? I found you a cheap mirror on Amazon, mate. Take a look into in every once in a while and think hard about how much of a fool you are: click.

I actually played the round because I was enjoying it, and despite losing the round I got plenty of opportunity to practise a few new techniques I'd picked up. Now run along child, and go and find something to do with your life because I'm sick of reading your abysmal forum posts.

DeletedUser12407

Why evers uk player has ro be serious always?!

Btw i didnt even play a single roind since more than a week, but i was kidding anyway

DeletedUser13252

Instead of lol try "isimhbiwnfefmtlol"
laughing slilently in my head because it was not funny enough for me to laugh out loud