Youtube Videos

DeletedUser11006

There's a difference between "WE WOULD" and "I HAVE".

You say "WE WOULD HAVE WON"
I say "I HAVE WON".

See the difference?
I made Matt practically BEG on his knees for a chance to be defeated and put to shame by me.
You couldn't do the same with us :)

And if you remember, everyone said the same, that I was afraid by a 1 vs. 1 with Matt, and Matt was 100% sure that he would win. Just like you are now. But things didn't go exactly as he expected, did they. "Hihi".

Bottom line Gott, less spam and more play would be better. You try to impress me, James and SLAP with forum posts - you should know by now, it doesn't work like that.
Sorry m8, my Real life is more important than TW, I only came back for like 1 week, when u 'quitted' u played TW Masters hahahahahahahahaha No life? :D

DeletedUser8097

There is nothing more embarrassing than quoting a post and being completely off-topic when commenting it.
That is you right now Gott. Embarrassing. Look what you quoted and look what you are saying.

But hey, feel free to go to the "real life" and "no life" arguments. They always work.

DeletedUser12407

There is nothing more embarrassing than quoting a post and being completely off-topic when commenting it.
That is you right now Gott. Embarrassing. Look what you quoted and look what you are saying.

But hey, feel free to go to the "real life" and "no life" arguments. They always work.

my comment is on topic and you didnt replied, to say it in your words its embarassing as well :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Adrian, let me list what everyone already knows, except yourself.

- You attempted to team with SLAP! against the Germans because you're unwilling to fight them fairly.

- You accuse the Germans of using bots and then explained to them how to use a bot. :icon_confused:

- You spam the forum with countless posts yet accuse the other side of being forum warriors.

- You belittled Gott. for suiciding 400lc on lionheart for the sake of it, when you yourself joined a tournament round just to suicide on me (And lost)
:icon_rolleyes:
See Adrian, you are nothing but a hypocrite, a liar, poor player and an exceptionally poor person. You can hide behind that 1v1 last year where you lost all your troops all you like but the facts remain the same. I have beaten you in every encounter since then, 6 times in a row is it now?

Bottom line Gott, less spam and more play would be better. You try to impress me, James and SLAP with forum posts - you should know by now, it doesn't work like that.

Oh and I was impressed, the last time someone recorded owning someone on speed, was me owning you If you'd forgotten. I found the vid hilarious, nice job Gott :)

Oh and I'd recommend leaving Adrian to his delusions, he has no argument whatsoever. Just wasting time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8097

Matty there's a difference between "I want to team with SLAP" and "It won't be SLAP going down first".

So by all means, show me where I said I would team with your tribe that has yet to win a single championship, because as far as I see, I said it won't be SLAP going down first, like it happened on the last championship.

Answer this instead of spamming.

DeletedUser10594

Adrian, let me list what everyone already knows, except yourself.

See Adrian, you are nothing but a hypocrite, a liar, poor player and an exceptionally poor person. You can hide behind that 1v1 last year where you lost all your troops all you like but the facts remain the same. I have beaten you in every encounter since then, 6 times in a row is it now?

Oh and I was impressed, the last time someone recorded owning someone on speed, was me owning you If you'd forgotten. I found the vid hilarious, nice job Gott :)

Oh and I'd recommend leaving Adrian to his delusions, he has no argument whatsoever. Just wasting time. :icon_wink:

;) looks like you are just jealous on us (olli, nick, tobi, me), we are the best team, look at your team ;)

DeletedUser

You play for the win, not for fun.
SLAP plays for the win as well, not for fun.
I don't care about winning. My "fun" is in making arrogant people lose.
That's why you and slap won't be able to play together, because you both only care about winning.

So to quote you, ":DDDDDDDDDDDDD".

then pls go lose :) and lionnoob too :)

DeletedUser

olli says he runs on every village of Lionnoob with nobles :p

and he call with domi not with me :p

DeletedUser12948

I think i ruined someones entire weekend....

:D

Nice videos by the way, thank you for showing part of your tactics.

DeletedUser

i cant give you my skill, why do you always cry when you get attacked by multiple players? you do it to everyone else so your just a hypocrite. And no need to stop crying at elmo because he won you just didn't have the skill to win. Bitch

DeletedUser11006

Lol Tool acc had late start and didnt won omgomgomg
Hahahaha M8, are u mad? :D

It's 1 round u 'won' (nobled faster barbs) and u all think u're the Kings now?
Wow :D

And we are just working as a Team (3 Man Tribe, max. 3 Players work together, 2man tribe, max. 2 players work together) and we BEAT the other players (NOBLE them :D), what do u do?
6 Players from different tribes (ok it was a 5 Member Limit so it's ok) attacked him and nobled ONE Village.. WOW :D That's so awesome, u really teached him how to play... ONE VILLAGE! That's AWESOME! NICE JOB!!!!!

DeletedUser

tool doesnt even need toilet roll anymore nick and noob are always there :p

DeletedUser11006

It was me but i logged out when i was rank 1 with 25 villages and rank 2 hat 13 villages, thats too boring for me, enjoyed the sunny day <3