Youtube Videos

DeletedUser11006

Uhm lol^^

I play maybe 1 Round a week (Wow, i played 1week active sry) and u say i never see daylight hahaha :D

DeletedUser

Wow you actually see daylight im suprised

ah comeon.. u play ths round

#1554 3 day x 5013440.411+1221.447.463+7---19Pain

and then u say, nick dont see the daylight?

u play 3 day active and made rank 13? is you serious?

comeon bro, we all know that u are a noob and pls go away - thank

DeletedUser12564

why do you all argue?

elmocruisn won and Tool was second, this is tool's second game without being flawless

there we go, the hard facts

DeletedUser

u Kids really think because Tool got #2 with 1day latestart you "beat" him? hahahahahhahahah sry, made my day guys <3

DeletedUser

Idk why you keep saying he had a late start. He didn't, he was just nobled on the first day

DeletedUser12948

Idk why you keep saying he had a late start. He didn't, he was just nobled on the first day

i was nobled first day to, if tool didnt mail me about how shitty he felt after losing in the last 10 minutes of a 3day round ( yes tool was arrogant enough to go to sleepmode last hours) i would have never rubbed it in like this...

but hey

it sure is fun to rub it in like this :D

i hope he gets so mad, he crosses the border to look for me :D

we can even have a nice chat in german, as it is my 2nd language :D

DeletedUser12407

???
yes, i was nobled by your skilled tribe: ag = noble
1111a3a5fcbcefd9c07bc4065e89a24f.gif

i was nobled first day to,
no, bullshit. maybe you lost a village or something but you definately wasnt nobled

if tool didnt mail me about how shitty he felt after losing in the last 10 minutes of a 3day round
again bullshit, i dont care about that

( yes tool was arrogant enough to go to sleepmode last hours) i would have never rubbed it in like this...
"arrogant enough" :DDDDD you guess i play the whole day to get a useless rank 1 in a useless round where no skill is needed
i could also do rank 3-20, just because we nearly win every round its not that we care about that. i guess the haters care more about that beause they arent even able to do it, so they think we just have to play because of that

DeletedUser

seems to me you're winning less and less rounds. Maybe you should noble a few more of your own accounts xD

DeletedUser12407

seems i dont play because here are no opponents and too many fanboys and idiots with childish behaviour :icon_neutral:

i guess i wont post something anymore because its for nothing and people as you arent worth it

frankie+john.jpg

yo bye and everybody of you will be nobled anyway

// edit: new video out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

I noticed you stopped winning since I returned (on 21 april was your last win and my first round since my break), but feel free to start playing again in 4 days ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

Oh yes, that a very interesting coincidence you spotted :3

there is a new video up

but don't tell any of the uk19 chaps, they will know which trains I sniped

DeletedUser

seems i dont play because here are no opponents and too many fanboys and idiots with childish behaviour :icon_neutral:

i guess i wont post something anymore because its for nothing and people as you arent worth it

frankie+john.jpg

yo bye and everybody of you will be nobled anyway

// edit: new video out.

Pfft, quitting? You're making it too easy.

DeletedUser

LOLOLALALALALLA LALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LALALALALALA

HUM

DeletedUser

I am making a youtube video as to how cook a delicious CHICKEN CURRY ^^
like my post 10000000x times