Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

lol...we'll beat the brotherhood for you...quite an interesting world war coming up =]

DeletedUser

lol...we'll beat the brotherhood for you...quite an interesting world war coming up =]

Will be more than happy too see that happen. Though I'm quite sure it will never happen :lol: prepare teh :spear:nukz!

Seems like there are quite lot of players from w17 here. Will be interesting to see their progress on this world :)

Southern rim ftw! :p

DeletedUser

I actually like the Brotherhood and highly dislike *np* :icon_razz:

well thats not cool =[ i used to like you...your irish something we had in common but you threw it all away :p...and i reckon the *np* and brotherhood war will last forever(it will end eventually when every1 dies or something)...back on topic ONCE ftw!!! (brand new rim tribe with a few players from w37.net in the tribe R.Khan)

DeletedUser

well thats not cool =[ i used to like you...your irish something we had in common but you threw it all away :p...and i reckon the *np* and brotherhood war will last forever(it will end eventually when every1 dies or something)...back on topic ONCE ftw!!! (brand new rim tribe with a few players from w37.net in the tribe R.Khan)

You're Irish? Well, I like you so :icon_razz:

Also - R.Khan aren't good. I used to lead Ginger on W37 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see TLA, Smack!, and SPANK doing well seeing as they are all run by great dukes.

SPANK....?

Big up your own tribe much?
7 members..... 5 are ex-Virtus that was kicked for being:
Too far from the cluster, not very active and not very good...

Nice one sport! :lol:

DeletedUser

Spank...........under achievers, inactives, and quite simply.......farms!

DeletedUser

Smack! is here to stay, I can tell you that much. Their duke is astounding at this game. Unless he gets bored, I'm thinking there wont be much that can stop them. xD

Never the less, SPANK will become a top tribe in no time. ;3 Bend over ladies, we're getting the paddle ready.

Disclaimer: Paddle may cause, red/watery eyes, red butt, sore thighs, and headache. Do not take paddle more then five times a day. Could cause serious side effects like rimming, or nobling. Consult a SPANK physician before thinking about taking Paddle.

Thank you.

DeletedUser3667

Smack! is here to stay, I can tell you that much. Their duke is astounding at this game. Unless he gets bored, I'm thinking there wont be much that can stop them. xD

Never the less, SPANK will become a top tribe in no time. ;3 Bend over ladies, we're getting the paddle ready.

Disclaimer: Paddle may cause, red/watery eyes, red butt, sore thighs, and headache. Do not take paddle more then five times a day. Could cause serious side effects like rimming, or nobling. Consult a SPANK physician before thinking about taking Paddle.

Thank you.

Sorry, but Spank is not going to succeed. Checking the area of your members, they are doing quite poorly.

DeletedUser4203

[ i used to like you...your irish something we had in common

You're Irish? Well, I like you so :icon_razz:

You 2 are Irish too? Good stuff! Nice to know I'm not alone!

Is Irish Metal on here?

...........Oh better keep this on topic! Fianna are promising.....Yes they are Irish, it seems! And a nice tribal ODA.....Shame about the member base....Unless it's all Irish, in which case, recruit away boys!
:icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Fianna are promising..... :icon_biggrin:

Hmm, I disagree.

FionnMacCumhail on 30.09. at 20:33
a chara

I am FionnMacCumahil leader of na [ally]Fianna[/ally] and [ally]ADDICT[/ally], both of which belong to my family of tribes

we are currently second on our Continent K54 and Addict is in the top ten on the continent. Fianna are 9th in the world at present

What I am suggesting is an alliance between our great tribes and lets face it your greater one, lol

Let me know what you think

Mise le meas
[player]FionnMacCumhail[/player]

Only contact from anyone of their tribe.

DeletedUser

I predict....

**Gets out crystal ball and chants...**
Hmmuna.... Humm... Hmmuna...

-BOSS- will be a top 10 tribe in a few weeks.
Massive potential, great players, excellent leader. :icon_razz:

On topic.

n00bs look pretty good.
Nice ODA, climbing steady.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I disagree.

Only contact from anyone of their tribe.

I had a rather pleasant chat with him :icon_razz:

Shlomzi on 21.09. at 18:16
Dia Duit,

Cen chaoi ina bhfuil tu? An bhfuil to go mhaith? Is aoibhinn liom an clan tusa, mar tá me I mo chonaí san Eirinn freisin!

Rugadh mé i Maigh Eo ach tá me i mo chonaí i Baile Atha Cliath anois. Agus tusa?

Slán sabháilte!
-Shlomzi

FionnMacCumhail on 21.09. at 23:04
a chara,

Taim go maith. Is as BÁC mé. Tá formhór na treibhe suite i K54. Tá tu suite i K75. Agus tá gach duine nua thar 1000 ptí. De dheasca sin níl tu in ann ghlac pairt sa treibh seo. Tá brón orm ach go n-éirí an t-adh leat.

Agus Maith thú ag usaid do theanga dúcháis, gaeilge

Mise le meas,
FionnMacCumhail

Translation (so no infraction is received):

Shlomzi said:
Hello,

How are you? Are you well? I love that tribe of yours, because I am living in Ireland also.

I was born in Mayo but currently live in Dublin. And yourself?

Goodbye and good health!
-Shlomzi

Fionn said:
My friend,

I am well. I am from Dublin. My tribe are mainly located in K54. You are situated in K75. Also, every new person who joins must be 1,000 points. As a consequence of that, you can not join this tribe. Sorry, but good luck to you.

Also, well done on using your native language, Irish.

Yours Sincerely,
FionnMacCumhail

The wierd thing is I never even asked to join, nor am I in K75 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2765

Ok you guys, I hope you take the hint, keep this thread on-topic. >_>

DeletedUser2765

Tbh, forgot to delete them, I'll give you guys about 5 minutes to edit and/or delete your posts to make sure they're entirely on-topic. ;)

DeletedUser

You 2 are Irish too? Good stuff! Nice to know I'm not alone!

Is Irish Metal on here?

...........Oh better keep this on topic! Fianna are promising.....Yes they are Irish, it seems! And a nice tribal ODA.....Shame about the member base....Unless it's all Irish, in which case, recruit away boys! :icon_biggrin:

yup I am Irish and I can see Fianna doing well on this world( of course because of the irish connection)