Hunt the rabbit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does being scared silly of facing some righteous judgment count as "personal reasons" ?

You recruited a bunch of people, brought them to this server then bailed on them because you did not want to fight us.
You planned on bailing on them and starting a rim tribe with a few friends for a while now.

Convo's pasted here are the tip of a very large and gigglicious ice berg. I would not try and justify your actions if I were you.

DeletedUser

1225906043098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nicely done.

All ingame convos I had with members of INTRO I made in an deliberate to try and intimidate them via being silly + annoying (I'm not really like that, but its a tactic I use on competitors sometimes).

A lot of them skype convos you'll notice were held late at night, specfically the Zero convo I had just gotten back from a friends 21st (So I was very drunk). Its no excuse but ye thats the reason.

I quit Valor for personal reasons. I rejoined on Pandemonium to mess around, was never going to be a serious account.

Finally you'll need to take my word that this thread has been made with the sole attempt to make me look as bad as possible, via only showing segments of convos and so forth.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

Finally you'll need to take my word that this thread has been made with the sole attempt to make me look as bad as possible, via only showing segments of convos and so forth.

Give me a break. You threw your tribe under the bus, simply to save face. You claimed you were here to play for the long haul, and expected those who joined Valor to be ready to put in the commitment.Yet what happens when adversity strikes? You run, and don't give your tribe any notice and join on the rim. You've made yourself look bad all by yourself.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Predator said:
I quit Valor for personal reasons. I rejoined on Pandemonium to mess around, was never going to be a serious account.

Personal reasons? No, you quit because you were ashamed of your progress thus far. Pandemonium was intended to be played seriously. You changed your mind when you realized we knew the account was you and would rim it just like we would have your Predator account.

Predator said:

Take your word? Your has never been worth a damn thing, you are a liar by nature. You show the rest of the conversations to prove your claims, or you shut up, period. Until you can prove your claims I'd suggest stopping while you're ahead, that's already a mighty big hole you've dug yourself into.

Predator said:
All ingame convos I had with members of INTRO I made in an deliberate to try and intimidate them via being silly + annoying (I'm not really like that, but its a tactic I use on competitors sometimes).

Advice: Don't try and intimidate a snake when you are a mouse. You and your tribe were never considered anything but food. Your mails made us giggle at your expense, nothing more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nicely done.

A lot of them skype convos you'll notice were held late at night, specfically the Zero convo I had just gotten back from a friends 21st (So I was very drunk). Its no excuse but ye thats the reason.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

what you did was extremely low to all your members, you could have atleast found them somewhere nice to go instead of leaving them in the cold. What you did, did not only show horrible leadership skills but also shows a horrible personality. You had 30 or so players join and were planning to be lead by you, wasted their time and trust on you. you then backstabbed them and didn't even care a little bit about them.

Also, could you post the "whole" convos then?

No.

Predator = Metal Duck & Disco Bunny from .net.

really?:icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
really?:icon_eek:

One of his 100+ aliases. He deletes and makes new aliases every time he gets his ass handed to him in a gift wrapped package.

[10/23/2009 12:46:48 PM] lxZerOxl: [2:40:21 PM] Predator: how many accs do u have?
[2:40:25 PM] Predator: like different names?
[2:40:47 PM] lxZerOxl: just this
[2:40:56 PM] Predator: lol
[2:41:11 PM] Predator: i have around 97 on net and 48 ish on uk
[2:41:30 PM] lxZerOxl: Tho i did use lxOnExl on w36 but that was because i wanted to use lxZerOxl for w37 and at the time you couldnt join both worlds on one aco****
[2:41:38 PM] lxZerOxl: accounts?
[2:41:41 PM] lxZerOxl: WTF! :O
[2:41:49 PM] Predator: ye lol
[2:42:13 PM] lxZerOxl: Dude, stop hiding :|
[2:42:15 PM] Predator: theres been worlds where ive joined under alias bought months premium
[2:42:21 PM] Predator: quit and joined under another lias
[2:42:24 PM] Predator: and bought premium
[2:42:31 PM] Predator: and quit another 2/3 more time
[2:42:40 PM] lxZerOxl: =/
[2:42:43 PM] Predator: and wasted like 6 months premium in 3 days lol
[2:42:54 PM] lxZerOxl: Thats stupid :|
[2:43:11 PM] Predator: ye but im very picky with my names
[2:43:23 PM] Predator: like predator i hate it becuz its too cliche
[2:44:00 PM] Predator: i just wanted to say thanks for making my birthday great :D and to alll the tribe too
[2:44:10 PM] Predator: bit emotional now
[2:44:20 PM] Predator: na but it is touching lol

Oh yes. Oh and you can consider this a late birthday present Predator.

DeletedUser

Does being scared silly of facing some righteous judgment count as "personal reasons" ?

You recruited a bunch of people, brought them to this server then bailed on them because you did not want to fight us.
You planned on bailing on them and starting a rim tribe with a few friends for a while now.

Convo's pasted here are the tip of a very large and gigglicious ice berg. I would not try and justify your actions if I were you.

@False Eden. I am truly sorry, but as we had spys we thought it would be best not to announce it.

I am not going to get into my "personal reasons" as they are funnily enough personal. And they are the reasons I've quit UK3 competitively for at least 3/4 weeks.

The rim tribe idea was just another spur of the moment idea. Again players who know me will know that I'm an ecentric and impulsive person.

Also to any neutral people out there, all these players flaming me know each other. I obviously in future will try to be more careful in what I write, however as I naturally speak my mind things like this might happen again. Read my earlier post if you haven't also.

DeletedUser

I cant believe you just left our tribe like this. I was excited to play for you, now i feel like ive been stabbed in the back =/

Where did you even post this? Ive been in Valor since day one, and i didnt get this memo. At all =/

Truthfully im glad i listed to Nauz and Hoang right now as i less disappointed in this and pred truth is you posting like that makes you look worse not better.
to have looked better you should have admitted to Valor members the truth earlier and maybe kept a few freinds but now i feel like you really screwed them and that you just aint kewl.
before i felt like Nauz and that have a grudge who cares it dont involve me now i feel you deserve to be chase and haunted like prey by them.
you jus went about everything wrong which makes me wonder should they believe anything you say and i feel the answer is No
you will have to do a fair bit to redeem yourself but to start You should Aploligise to those in Valor

DeletedUser

One of his 100+ aliases. He deletes and makes new aliases every time he gets his ass handed to him in a gift wrapped package.

Oh yes. Oh and you can consider this a late birthday present Predator.

This skype convo has been edited.

DeletedUser

@False Eden. I am truly sorry, but as we had spys we thought it would be best not to announce it.

You were planning on leaving for days, to take your clique and move to the rim. You planned on leaving everyone else behind. To just claim that not announcing you were leaving was for the best, is a joke. Remember that convo we had where i told you to treat your members better? This is not treating them better. Its only showing you could care less about them

I am not going to get into my "personal reasons" as they are funnily enough personal. And they are the reasons I've quit UK3 competitively for at least 3/4 weeks.

Convienent excuse is Convienent. One of my first responses to you was your knack for making excuses when things didnt go your way.

Originally Posted by Vindictive-
In closing, when we rim you, and we will eventually rim you once your tribe is in shambles, I don't want to hear any excuses...
> Lol the only chance you got is if I get hit by a car or some other freak accident occurs where I am unable to access my computer.

Yet again we find you running away, and in true fashion, you pull out your bag of excuses. Pathetic.

Also to any neutral people out there, all these players flaming me know each other. I obviously in future will try to be more careful in what I write, however as I naturally speak my mind things like this might happen again. Read my earlier post if you haven't also.

You see, you messed up. Massively. This is why we are here, and this is why we will continue to expose you for what you are. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

Umm I consider what I said to be flamming you, most people know I don't get along to well with the pervis crew and that pervis has a strong dislike for me so what you said is completely wrong. The people flamming you are people with some common sense and and decency.(Aka people who wouldn't just leave their tribeand betray all those people)

DeletedUser

Truthfully im glad i listed to Nauz and Hoang right now as i less disappointed in this and pred truth is you posting like that makes you look worse not better.
to have looked better you should have admitted to Valor members the truth earlier and maybe kept a few freinds but now i feel like you really screwed them and that you just aint kewl.
before i felt like Nauz and that have a grudge who cares it dont involve me now i feel you deserve to be chase and haunted like prey by them.
you jus went about everything wrong which makes me wonder should they believe anything you say and i feel the answer is No
you will have to do a fair bit to redeem yourself but to start You should Aploligise to those in Valor

I quit Valor for personal reasons. You might or not know that we had a spy in the tribe, that is the only reason I didn't tell anyone right away that I had quit. I did however say it in tribe chat a few days later, however by this time with me leaving Estoy wanted to leave then Matt. And Frog I haven't seen him on at all so I assumed he bailed too.

And yes I am very sorry to all those in Valor who are now tribeless. Specifically the following members:

undeadsmarties
Matt (you know who you are)
EstoyLoco
Gids32
HeavenFox
God Bunny
Sasuke.uchiha
Tony M. Kingdom
Sir Gramps
Noob
Reillyemerald

Sorry thats all I can think of, off the top of my head.

DeletedUser

Suggestion: Don't write anything in the future, problem solved.

DeletedUser

I quit Valor for personal reasons. You might or not know that we had a spy in the tribe, that is the only reason I didn't tell anyone right away that I had quit. I did however say it in tribe chat a few days later, however by this time with me leaving Estoy wanted to leave then Matt. And Frog I haven't seen him on at all so I assumed he bailed too.

And yes I am very sorry to all those in Valor who are now tribeless. Specifically the following members:

undeadsmarties
EstoyLoco
Gids32
HeavenFox
God Bunny
Sasuke.uchiha
Tony M. Kingdom
Sir Gramps
Noob
Reillyemerald

Nauz just further confirmed that you are a liar/fraud. How can anyone take you seriously? Throughout your TW career, youve shown the same tendancies over and over. Stabbing people in the back/out right lies, and cowardice.

DeletedUser

undeadsmarties
EstoyLoco
Gids32
HeavenFox
God Bunny
Sasuke.uchiha
Tony M. Kingdom
Sir Gramps
Noob
Reillyemerald

for all you disenfranchised and disgruntled members out there Conquer Corp. is now recruiting so throw me or my right hand man a pm and we can arrange a spot!

DeletedUser

Predator is Metal Duck. :lol:

Your a laughingstock. Just you being Metal Duck was enough of a reason to point and laugh at you. Now this? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.