Hunt the rabbit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nicely done.

All ingame convos I had with members of INTRO I made in an deliberate to try and intimidate them via being silly + annoying (I'm not really like that, but its a tactic I use on competitors sometimes).

A lot of them skype convos you'll notice were held late at night, specfically the Zero convo I had just gotten back from a friends 21st (So I was very drunk). Its no excuse but ye thats the reason.

I quit Valor for personal reasons. I rejoined on Pandemonium to mess around, was never going to be a serious account.

Finally you'll need to take my word that this thread has been made with the sole attempt to make me look as bad as possible, via only showing segments of convos and so forth.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

You probably couldnt redeem those conversations whatever you did.

If i went and killed 40 people then build 4 childerens homes, am i a bad man?

DeletedUser

[th]I'll not comment the ingame/leading abilities here - nor the story itself, yet I feel the need to clarify something important, which was brought up in this thread:

Predator set his original account on delete, started a new one and never logged into the old account again. Which is valid to the rules and being done by a ton of players. I am pleased to see no more discussion about possible multiing thus far in this tread and I want to have it continuing that way.[/th]

DeletedUser

You probably couldnt redeem those conversations whatever you did.

If i went and killed 40 people then build 4 childerens homes, am i a bad man?

Depends... do you publish history books as well?

We didn't feel the need to announce ourselves in the premade section (think the other high profile tribe formed before server release in uk3 that did not is RA - correct me if im wrong) like you did.

You an not wrong about it, but the reason why noone heard anything was more because RA was simply started by russki who basically said:

"hey, in two days W3 on .uk is starting. you interested?"

There simply was not enough time for info to leak out, as most people joined after me, even a few hours before the world start...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
@ Pred

You talked of unfair odds. Look an hoang... do you see him restart "cuz I am in a continent all alone and there is more of them then me" ? :icon_rolleyes:

You talk of leadership skill... some things can't be planned, if they are tragic, but 99% can be predicted. Why did you join not being able to play? And if you were not able to play why did you join after quitting?

To me it seems like the same "dog ate my homework" style of excuse as Nauz's "I fell asleep". Your own damn fault, so it's not an excuse.... :icon_wink: The difference though, Nauz's falling asleep does not betray anyones trust!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say it was fun talking to a lot of the guys in their. Would like to be in another tribe for the future. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
To me it seems like the same "dog ate my homework" style of excuse as Nauz's "I fell asleep". Your own damn fault, so it's not an excuse.... :icon_wink: The difference though, Nauz's falling asleep does not betray anyones trust!

Hey now. No comparing me to Predator, that's just not nice (unless of course you happen to be referring to the purple variety).

Also, please note. I am not deleting and claiming I'm behind from falling asleep. I stated several days ago I had less lc than I should have at said point due to falling asleep and not setting a sitter, that's a true rationalization, and something that can be corrected, it was not an excuse used to shift blame when I got rimmed nor was it an excuse used to save face when quitting.

DeletedUser

I cant believe you just left our tribe like this. I was excited to play for you, now i feel like ive been stabbed in the back =/

Where did you even post this? Ive been in Valor since day one, and i didnt get this memo. At all =/

Don't worry I know how you feel, I am kind of glad I didn't apply for Predators co-play account. I would have been let down for sure. :icon_confused:

This was my first premade I joined, I was pretty happy because I thought Predator was "good", but thanks to pervie and nauz I see other wise.

Eh, I might do 2 things.
1) Spam the living heck out of UK3.
2) Play seriously and hope to god I get a decent invite.

DeletedUser

Is this guy really that bad, that he had to ditch his tribesmates rejoin at the rim. Just because he didn't want a fight?
I would post a URL link but too many people have seen it before. (tribalhugs :-D).

DeletedUser

I'd never want to get on the bad sides of anyone who was in Valor.

Well Predator did just that and... oh, tis be a mess >_<

Oh the more constructive side, it seems that Predator/Pandemonium's reputation on .uk is now ruining in the eyes of many who may have apraised him. Ignoring wheither he multi accounted or didn't, the point remains that he chickened out when the going went tough and abandoned a perfectly good and well running tribe (least that's my opinion of Valor till then :3).

PS:
For all you disenfranchised and disgruntled members out there, Conquer Corp. is now recruiting so throw me or my right hand man a pm and we can arrange a spot!

DeletedUser

Good uk players im looking for a co have a look i uk3 general discussions etc o_O lol

Wonder how many will join Gramps and how many will join Mr TW

DeletedUser

Interesting. This is not the only speculation with premades now, I wonder how the rest survive without him. Some big names there and Pred should be gone.

Interesting, who will take the K now?

DeletedUser

I think that wasn't a very smart question to ask.

INTRO is the tribe to take the K. I think they will take it with almost 0 resistance too.

Almost exactly the same as how it would have gone with Valor on the K too then?

DeletedUser

Almost exactly the same as how it would have gone with Valor on the K too then?

If you were refering to Valor being #1 in the K and you taking it away from us then, I don't think so. Not as easily anyways.

But if you were refering to Valor being in INTRO's situation going up against the current #1 in the K then quite possibly so, yes.

DeletedUser

If you were refering to Valor being #1 in the K and you taking it away from us then, I don't think so. Not as easily anyways.

But if you were refering to Valor being in INTRO's situation going up against the current #1 in the K then quite possibly so, yes.

What I was saying is valor weren't going to exactly be that much of a challenge..

DeletedUser4748

Luke Bishop's wise words still echo me.

'You have a good line up but most the players will quit. The first week you will be in the top 10/5 and the following week you will begin to fall.'

I guess he was right.

James I hold nothing against you.

DeletedUser

Point proved.

Please, Predator, you've been outmaneuvered and outgunned here. You're unable to defend yourself on here, please don't come back.

Everyone else... ever heard that hate only hurts the person who hates?

Can't we all just compete in a friendly, fun way? (excepting uldor, who deserves to be rimmed painfully every time he plays)

Ok, I'm not perfect either... but this is a bit intense. My screen is rippling from the heat of all the flames.

DeletedUser

He's right.

It was obvious to the more clued up members that it was going to fail long before any of this happened and to be fair there wasn't many.

To below, I certainly won't be playing, atleast with Valor. I'm hopefully staying solo until the more skilled tribes shine through. Right now the only interesting one is INTRO; the rest are novice at best. Mostly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks pred was looking forward to playing under you, but now looks like us at Valour have been left out to dry........well I just hope that the rest of Valour decide to keep on playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.