Hunt the rabbit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay straight off the bat, this are not pee-en-pee (or at least not strictly made for that purpose, its me being bored and breakfast being late) and this are not srz neither. So lighten up if your going to throw a tantrum over it.

Now, okay some of you heard some rumours and expressed some curiosity about why it seemed as though some Intro members were intent on rimming one Predator, leading the tribe Valor. Unfortunately your curiosity wont be publicly sated today. I'm not here to talk about matters that did not involve .co.uk.

What I will talk about is a matter that takes place in uk3. Seeing as Predator leads a tribe touted by some on these boards to be a threat to Intro (mind you we at intro don't really share the opinion of valor being anything other than food - bear with our arrogance, its our defining characteristic), its obviously within my (and my tribe's) personal interest to scrutinize some ummmmm, incongruities relating to this player.

Now there were interesting mails from predator early on in the world that leads me to feel that he isn't really up to the task of playing standards he assigns to himself.

Such as these :

Predator on 20.10. at 02:11
My name is spelt correctly isn't it? Its not "Predator." or "Predator1" etc. Unless my eyes deceive me.

mekolp on 20.10. at 02:14
I can easily give out my account to someone and play another one just to deceive the rest of the world, why couldn't you?

Predator on 20.10. at 02:17
Ok when I have double or treble your points in 3 days times you'll see.

mekolp on 20.10. at 02:19
I will see what? How is having triple my points proving anything?

Predator on 20.10. at 02:20
Ok I will send Lc, I will probably be the first to have them.

mekolp on 22.10. at 14:41
okay, so its been three days and you don't have triple my points. Additionally hoang is the first to LC so you failed there as well.

So whats wrong with you ?
Predator on 21.10. at 05:13
Go back to net noob. And stay there.
Predator on 21.10. at 05:34

Vindictive- said:
In closing, when we rim you, and we will eventually rim you once your tribe is in shambles, I don't want to hear any excuses...

Lol the only chance you got is if I get hit by a car or some other freak accident occurs where I am unable to access my computer.
Predator on 21.10. at 06:39
My premade was an experiment, maybe if Pervis had announced his instead of being a sneaky coward I'd have done something more proper.

Do not worry about my tribe, worry about your own. We'll see what happens when nobles come out.
Okay, lets get this straight. We didn't feel the need to announce ourselves in the premade section (think the other high profile tribe formed before server release in uk3 that did not is RA - correct me if im wrong) like you did. This just means that we feel that we don't need an introduction.
Cowardice is, among other things, to abuse people's trust and then try and lie about it later to save your rear. You need a dictionary, and a sense of reality.

Predator on 21.10. at 07:05

Even if I do lose my village (which is unlikely) it will only happen via getting teamed by 3 or more players and nobody will care. You (and he's speaking about Intro) have no individual players in the same league as me. Mekolp is doomed and Raoul has no chance against Estoy.

Worst case scenario is I take my best members and restart on rim and dominate out there.

refer to the point about a sense of reality.

Predator on 21.10. at 07:24

Any member that has gone to you has obviously joined the tribe with the intent of spying in the first place. Every member who joined me sincerely has no problems with how I lead.
uh huh . . . .

Triangle on 24.10. at 23:36
Assuming that you even care, was wondering if I could join INTRO. Reason being that this tribe is a pitiful mass of incompetence, of which, I am trolling and farming, whether you let me join INTRO or not :/
That has to hurt. even through the intertubes :lol:

okay, enough lulzing.

Lets get to the point. After all the above, we are however left with an anomaly.

This is a quote from predator's pre-made recruitment thread :

I will be playing this world for the long haul and I expect every member to commit at least 6 months to the world. Obviously if extenuiating circumstances occur where you have to leave the world early then fair enough, however if the reason is not satisfactory you will be black listed from any official remake tribe in worlds to come.

However these are two snatches of skype conversation during uk 3 :

[2:19:03 PM] Predator: im tempted delete and start on rim in like 1-2 weeks
[2:19:05 PM] Predator: under alias
[2:19:11 PM] Predator: ye always
[2:19:14 PM] Predator: i read them to
[2:19:16 PM] lxZerOxl: Why is that?
[2:19:36 PM] lxZerOxl: You have a tribe to lead
[2:19:56 PM] Predator: i dont wnt to waste a lot of effort for nothing
[2:20:07 PM] lxZerOxl: Wanting to deleting and starting again under an alias is a sign of poor leadership :|
[2:21:32 PM] Predator: lol ye. but i dont wnt waste 3-4 weeks building up a good village and the get catted
[2:21:35 PM] Predator: then
[2:22:21 PM] lxZerOxl: You do realize if you just give up on fighting, your reputation will just go down the drain..
[2:22:48 PM] Predator: it wont be a fair fight
[2:23:14 PM] lxZerOxl: why?
[2:23:15 PM] Predator: im tempted to hug tribes in our k and then gangbang them, thatd be hilarious
"Them" being Intro.

That's him considering quitting on the premade he collected and and bailing out to the rim

And this is him cementing that decision :

[12:02:54 AM] lxZerOxl: hey
[12:03:17 AM] Predator: yo
[12:04:32 AM] lxZerOxl: Hows things?
[12:04:58 AM] Predator: not to good. gonna need to quit for 3/4 weeks
[12:05:55 AM] lxZerOxl: Really? :O

Now his own account, Predator, looks a little bit something like this :

korxs.png

It has not grown in a while, evidenced by his point changes on tw stats

How ever, just two days after he claims hes going to quit for "3-4 weeks", this account pops up on uk3.

Pandemonium

looks a little bit like :

16bx0ef.png

Enclosed here is proof that Predator is by his own admission the same person as pandemonium :

s2b6ed.png
]

The skype account address and the voluntary admission are outlined in boxes leaving absolutely no room for doubts or second guessing.

So my question is, why does Predator have two accounts in uk World Three ?
Has he abandoned the pre-made tribe he had put together ?
And what will happen to ex Valor members from here on in ? (I think the tribe just disbanded).

Specuate and be entertained.

- Pervis / Fire Dance in uk 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah well, it`s not like we didn`t expect something like this to happen... The guy is a complete joke. I was hoping that he would stick around for a little longer tho, it would`ve been some fun with him.

DeletedUser4809

Is he the same guy who tried to make a .net W42 newspaper?

DeletedUser

Sorry for you guys at valor / the decent ones anyway looks like i made the right decision o_O

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Pervis, you somehow missed these jewels.

[12:02:54 AM] lxZerOxl: hey
[12:03:17 AM] Predator: yo
[12:04:32 AM] lxZerOxl: Hows things?
[12:04:58 AM] Predator: not to good. gonna need to quit for 3/4 weeks
[12:05:55 AM] lxZerOxl: Really? :O
[12:05:58 AM] lxZerOxl: Why is that? :|
[12:06:14 AM] Predator: ye, raped a girl last night think she got a look at my face though
[12:06:24 AM] Predator: gotta take care of the evidence
[12:06:26 AM] Predator: tie up the loose ends etc
[12:06:37 AM] Predator: joke.
[12:06:39 AM] lxZerOxl: =/
[12:06:46 AM] Predator: ye bit sick
[12:06:51 AM] lxZerOxl: Rather..
[12:06:58 AM] Predator: ur fault tbh
[12:07:03 AM] Predator: but seriously.
[12:07:06 AM] lxZerOxl: :^)
[12:07:11 AM] Predator: need take care some things
[12:07:21 AM] Predator: then after i can no life till like jan
[12:07:32 AM] Predator: not sure if im rejoin sw though
[12:07:36 AM] lxZerOxl: ur fault tbhMy fault? :|
[12:07:43 AM] Predator: ye another joke
[12:07:49 AM] lxZerOxl: I see.
[12:08:05 AM] lxZerOxl: Well to me sounds like your pussying out of fighting and trying to make excuses
[12:08:11 AM] Predator: i watched this film called memento earlier
[12:08:17 AM] Predator: had guy pierce init
[12:08:31 AM] Predator: pretty good but thought ending was a bit weak
[12:08:57 AM] lxZerOxl: I dont care about what films you just watched, im here to talk about tw and stop changing the subject.
[12:09:15 AM] Predator: true but they're going to think they beat me with me playing my best
[12:09:30 AM] Predator: when if i stay im gonna be playing half the time as normal or less

Yes, he jokes about raping people, you did not read that wrong. There's some things you do not even joke about, that is definitely one of them.

[12:22:14 AM] Predator: ur soloing though you shouldnt be bothered
[12:30:42 AM] lxZerOxl: That doesnt matter
[12:30:56 AM] lxZerOxl: I thought you would atleast try to lead..
[12:30:58 AM] lxZerOxl: I will be playing this world for the long haul and I expect every member to commit at least 6 months to the world. Obviously if extenuiating circumstances occur where you have to leave the world early then fair enough, however if the reason is not satisfactory you will be black listed from any official remake tribe in worlds to come.
[12:31:04 AM] lxZerOxl: ^so much for that aswell
[12:32:06 AM] Predator: i do need take care of some things. so that comes under extenuiating circumstances bit
[12:32:24 AM] lxZerOxl: Excuses excuses.
[12:32:34 AM] lxZerOxl: Im not buying it mate
[12:32:42 AM] Predator: na im not the type of person who can moderate things
[12:32:47 AM] Predator: im all or nothing
[12:32:55 AM] Predator: if i keep playing i wont do my work
[12:33:07 AM] Predator: need get work done then i can no life like normal
[12:33:13 AM] Predator: cant do both same time
[12:35:01 AM] lxZerOxl: So your going to completly not play uk3 for 3-4 weeks?
[12:36:00 AM] Predator: ye i need at least 1-2 weeks to do my stuff and im waiting a further week so i can join same time as some my rl friends
[12:36:04 AM] Predator: will be a more solid tribe with them init
[12:36:59 AM] lxZerOxl: You going to use a different name?
[12:38:09 AM] Predator: not sure yet, we made by bring one of our themed premades forward
[12:38:24 AM] Predator: we were planning an allstars type tribe and a beers tribe in future
[12:38:29 AM] Predator: prob go with allstars
[12:38:37 AM] Predator: i'll prob use michale jordon
[12:38:39 AM] Predator: or shak
[12:38:46 AM] Predator: maybe lebron
[12:38:52 AM] lxZerOxl: hmm k
[12:38:54 AM] Predator: i took a shit load names down on launch lol
[12:39:13 AM] lxZerOxl: You still need to learn to use one name
[12:39:24 AM] lxZerOxl: Ive had enough..
[12:39:26 AM] lxZerOxl: Im done
[12:39:27 AM] lxZerOxl: cya
[12:39:31 AM] Predator: ye i thought tarcalion wud be it
[12:39:36 AM] Predator: kk cya

His quitting for 3-4 weeks was actually him deleting and rejoining on the rim as Pandemonium. He has no RL issues stopping him from playing, he has just pussied out and ran from competition.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, I actually had some nice chats with Pred in W1.uk. I am very disappointed and shocked. from what he said, claiming that he could take out mekolp and estoy can take out raoulduke, I laughed.

Also pervis, I would have highlighted the part about his plan to hug and gangbang :p

Nice post, very imformative, 2 thumps up!

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Moral of the story?

Predator is entirely incompetent when it comes to leading a tribe. He's proven that when push comes to shove, the only thing predator cares about, is predator. He's not only thrown his entire tribe under the bus by just leaving without warning, he has also proven that at the end of the day, He isnt nearly as skilled as he makes out, rather; hes a coward who runs at the first sign of adversity.

One word sums it up.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

I am quite disappointed Predator and Valor did not get to feel the wrath of this angry Choo Choo Train. :mad:

DeletedUser

I can only say "wow" to this. What a leader huh? I just have one question although. If his past, which is a reason to take him on doesn't involve .co.uk, then surely taking him is cheap? Maybe I'm wrong and ill informed.

DeletedUser

I can only say "wow" to this. What a leader huh? I just have one question although. If his past, which is a reason to take him on doesn't involve .co.uk, then surely taking him is cheap? Maybe I'm wrong and ill informed.

I assure you we have our reasons. Those who know them, have backed us fully. Just know that we are pleased to have exposed predator for what he really is. A coward, with 0 leadership skills.

I believe I speak for most that stand against Predator, that regardless of where he runs, we will be close behind.

DeletedUser

the beauty of tw is that you do not need to provide a reason for what you do as long as you have the ability to carry out your objectives.

We have not and we do not intend to provide justification for Predator getting humiliated, we just plain humiliated him, no real questions asked.

If it makes you feel better, consider that we did it because we felt like it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I assure you we have our reasons. Those who know them, have backed us fully. I believe I speak for most that stand against Predator, that regardless of where he runs, we will be close behind.

Yes, yes you do. If I have to join solo on the next world he plays I will attempt to take him down even if it ends up being me vs. whatever tribe he is in.

DeletedUser

Nicely done.

All ingame convos I had with members of INTRO I made in an deliberate to try and intimidate them via being silly + annoying (I'm not really like that, but its a tactic I use on competitors sometimes).

A lot of them skype convos you'll notice were held late at night, specfically the Zero convo I had just gotten back from a friends 21st (So I was very drunk). Its no excuse but ye thats the reason.

I quit Valor for personal reasons. I rejoined on Pandemonium to mess around, was never going to be a serious account.

Finally you'll need to take my word that this thread has been made with the sole attempt to make me look as bad as possible, via only showing segments of convos and so forth.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

DeletedUser

Nicely done.

All ingame convos I had with members of INTRO I made in an deliberate to try and intimidate them via being silly + annoying (I'm not really like that, but its a tactic I use on competitors sometimes).

A lot of them skype convos you'll notice were held late at night, specfically the Zero convo I had just gotten back from a friends 21st (So I was very drunk). Its no excuse but ye thats the reason.

I quit Valor for personal reasons. I rejoined on Pandemonium to mess around, was never going to be a serious account.

Finally you'll need to take my word that this thread has been made with the sole attempt to make me look as bad as possible, via only showing segments of convos and so forth.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.

I cant believe you just left our tribe like this. I was excited to play for you, now i feel like ive been stabbed in the back =/

Where did you even post this? Ive been in Valor since day one, and i didnt get this memo. At all =/

Status
Not open for further replies.