Hunt the rabbit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And yes I am very sorry to all those in Valor who are now tribeless. Specifically the following members:

undeadsmarties
Matt (you know who you are)
EstoyLoco
Gids32
HeavenFox
God Bunny
Sasuke.uchiha
Tony M. Kingdom
Sir Gramps
Noob
Reillyemerald

Sorry thats all I can think of, off the top of my head.

Frog came on and is dissappointed in you / Extremely
As for me i bailed like two days after i noticed no growth an now am in a really tribe
im sorry for them and could add a few more like nightmare, Hiyourinmaru and co
i wish you all well but i still dont fell like you done wats right

DeletedUser

Frog came on and is dissappointed in you / Extremely
As for me i bailed like two days after i noticed no growth an now am in a really tribe
im sorry for them and could add a few more like nightmare, Hiyourinmaru and co
i wish you all well but i still dont fell like you done wats right

1244741954750.jpg

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I have no idea who that is.

I told you already. Stop lying. You are not helping your case by asking people to take your word while repeatedly lying in the very same thread you are asking people to trust you in.

[2:01:42 PM] lxZerOxl: Have you ever had a top account on .net servers?
[2:02:05 PM] Predator: by top u mean top 20 or 10
[2:02:12 PM] lxZerOxl: 20
[2:02:22 PM] Predator: only on 34
[2:02:30 PM] lxZerOxl: What were you there?
[2:02:37 PM] Predator: metal duck
[2:02:43 PM] lxZerOxl: Rank/points?
[2:03:11 PM] Predator: was at like 4k pts when i quit
[2:03:18 PM] Predator: rank 6 was my best
[2:03:21 PM] lxZerOxl: Ah ok
[2:03:27 PM] lxZerOxl: on 34?
[2:03:31 PM] Predator: ye
[2:04:39 PM] Predator: im slowly building my own start up guide. so many things im changing for next world i play
[2:04:43 PM] lxZerOxl: What tribe were you in?
[2:04:46 PM] Predator: definitely less resources
[2:04:49 PM] Predator: bump
[2:04:53 PM] Predator: then edge
[2:05:13 PM] Predator: well edge was bump reformed after teh noob cookie quit
[2:05:26 PM] Predator: but ye my friend who got me into w34 quit
[2:05:33 PM] Predator: so cudnt be arse play with ppl didnt know

Last edited:

DeletedUser3050

I quit Valor for personal reasons. You might or not know that we had a spy in the tribe, that is the only reason I didn't tell anyone right away that I had quit. I did however say it in tribe chat a few days later, however by this time with me leaving Estoy wanted to leave then Matt. And Frog I haven't seen him on at all so I assumed he bailed too.

Possibly having a spy in the tribe is a weak reason to completely abandon your tribe, without any kind of real word. You left your account in the tribe while you created another. It didnt take a spy to see your other account so let's be a little more realistic about your reasoning.

I was in your tribe for a short bit, here and there, and it seemed to me your members were utterly clueless and incompetently led, if led at all, by that point.

You left because you realized that you couldnt back up prior statements you made and maybe, just maybe, you didnt wanna bring your tribe down with you...(and im giving you more positive light than is likely deserved, with that statement)

You're a coward, I watched you run from one area to the next, each time you saw someone hostile around.

And this is only UK3 stuff. We wont even get into other worlds or, more specifically, servers. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Possibly having a spy in the tribe is a weak reason to completely abandon your tribe, without any kind of real word. You left your account in the tribe while you created another. It didnt take a spy to see your other account so let's be a little more realistic about your reasoning.

I was in your tribe for a short bit, here and there, and it seemed to me your members were utterly clueless and incompetently led, if led at all, by that point.

It was more like a gathering of a few goodish players to me lol long way off a tribe we got a circ which was about all instructions we go other than that it was more talking to Able1234au, nightmare, F.E and others.

No where near the leadership of either my uk1 or uk2 tribe
CHE!!! and Virtus are easily many times better

DeletedUser

Just another thing... If I remember good, and I do, you didn`t come even close to top 20 on W34 as you claim.

Seriously, stop lying to people. Come on, can`t be that hard.

DeletedUser

Just another thing... If I remember good, and I do, you didn`t come even close to top 20 on W34 as you claim.

Seriously, stop lying to people. Come on, can`t be that hard.

Compulsive Obsessive Disorder o_O
i find it funny how nauz knows everything o_O
Part of why i think he is a great player though i like Hoang Better / Personality o_O Jk
they are both good fella's

But seriously this is the saddest tribe i've every been in it was a joke and all because of the leader

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[12:11 PM] Predator:

<<< if its the last thing i do, im gonna get pervis back somehow.

If only I received a single Zimbabwean dollar for every time I heard that over the last 4 years :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Before I start this post, I will state that I do not know Predator, and chances are I will never bother getting to know him.

However, I think the point has been made that he lied, was not fair to his tribemates, etc etc.

Anyone who doesn't know him, such as myself, gets the picture, and I don't think further public humiliation is necessary. It's only detrimental to the credit of those who are doing the humiliating.

DeletedUser

I have no idea who that is.

Gosh you continue to lie and lie .... being proved a liar repeatedly seems to have no effect in making you realise it's having no benefit .

I thought you were a decent guy on w1 , yet you most certainly proved me wrong on that score before I left the world. You are nothing but a backstabbing liar and you continue still , here, in your lies.

I'm not really one for having a go at people , especially on forums , but I'm pretty much past caring when it comes to you , you made me want to quit this game , you returning to this forum under alias made me want to delete my account and never come back here , but making you pay on w3 seemed a better option , but yet again you weaseled your way out of that.

I can honestly say I have never met anyone as low as you in this game .

I am not one bit surprised at your actions, infact you did exactly what I thought you would as you have no regard for anyone but yourself.

<3

DeletedUser

[12:21 PM] Predator:

<<< ok heres my new longterm target. build up a good rep and get into random on a future world
and then after i gain their respect i'll just tell them im pred
hilarious

Here's the deal, even in the very unlikely event that you could mask your obnoxious, parasitic personality, we still have standards of playing ability that you simply would not meet.

Then there's the team work and community qualifiers that you don't stand a prayer of passing

DeletedUser1508

Titanic is metaphorical for Valor. Many of the people onboard never made it to safety.

DeletedUser

I would look at it more as a 'tip of the iceberg' than anything to do with the Titanic ;)

That would be the one I was going for. ^

Although I do like Red's suggestion. Its pretty applicable

DeletedUser1508

I would look at it more as a 'tip of the iceberg' than anything to do with the Titanic ;)

I was referring to j.aw's post... saying that unfortunate Valor hit the iceberg of Predator's deceit. Some of them have been left in the water with no lifeboat now that Valor has disbanded.

DeletedUser

I was referring to j.aw's post... saying that unfortunate Valor hit the iceberg of Predator's deceit. Some of them have been left in the water with no lifeboat now that Valor has disbanded.

I made it out b4 it smashed o_O but also some members are forming R4W and id say most of valor will

DeletedUser

Yah yah the tip of the iceberg metaphor was picked up by my sensors, don't worry about that.

Just thought I'd take the symbolism a step further and throw in a Titanic reference

Status
Not open for further replies.