Awsom...The Best Tribe On W3...

DeletedUser

What does the time of decleration have to do with efficiency of support?

Hey guys.

Right, were not in a war, so dont bother supporting the poor bloke thats getting nobled.

Happy...

being farmed?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What world do you live in where family tribes aren't mass-recruited?

DeletedUser

the fact that when you were referring to the war as the reason for us not being able to afford one-offs...and this one-off happened 2 days before the war...leaves us less open to these mistakes...besides,did us a favour...not as truly loyal player as i said before...

DeletedUser

What world do you live in where family tribes aren't mass-recruited?

I thaught i was the only person thinking that.

@wilko.

Okay, i see your point.

We will see if there are any more one-offs in the time to come.

DeletedUser

friskiestspoon,most that i've been on for starters...W7 on .net...there was the GOD family...ORION,etc...successful...until about a year and a half ago...from the very beginning...

bloodfilth,thank you for finally taking in one of my points. :)

DeletedUser

friskiestspoon,most that i've been on for starters...W7 on .net...there was the GOD family...ORION,etc...successful...until about a year and a half ago...from the very beginning...

They still mass-recruited. If you need more than one tribe to hold your members, you are mass-recruiting. The only world where this wouldn't be true is w34 on .net cause the tribe limit was 20.

DeletedUser

huhnn...this I'm unable to argue against;only the leaders can do so,as i can't actually see how it happened in the other tribes within the family...

to bloodfilth,and all others,really,you may have come to the conclusion that I can be a very argumentative and higly opinionated annoying guy.You,my friends,are right in that retrospect for certain ;D
but...this I admit I know not of every last detail...although I do know that we are NOT under the rule of bad leadership. :)

DeletedUser

They still mass-recruited. If you need more than one tribe to hold your members, you are mass-recruiting. The only world where this wouldn't be true is w34 on .net cause the tribe limit was 20.

Naw that was 40 mem as well. We Active did well and 'merged' into Muppets and we still stayed under 40 members and we were top :)

DeletedUser

also,more grouinds on mass-recruitment:

mass-recruitment...it means inviting anyone despite of their skill...their size...their attitude towards other people...everything...Awsom...is not...a mass-recruiting...family...we only recruit those that have a chance of becoming a great addition to a tribe,no matter of what others think...unless it is proven they're unskilled,and,of course,pointwhores...which are nto allowed if found out...you should welll know that;we've been going on about that since the beginning...if you've had spies in on us,even now...then why don't you realise that?

DeletedUser

I once joined a 20 member-limit tribe world once...i don't remember what became of it;obviously not much good... :\

DeletedUser

I once joined a 20 member-limit tribe world once...i don't remember what became of it;obviously not much good... :\

W34.net has been the only world on .net with a 20 member tribe limit. We're still up and running.

DeletedUser

W34.net has been the only world on .net with a 20 member tribe limit. We're still up and running.

Is Onaryc still there o_O ?

Oh and look how faithfully their tribe members follow their leader's example!

ac56e4787a.png

DeletedUser4735

Just as a little FYI I am in the fight working with CODES.
Awsom annoyed me with there little nub poaching of a village I nobled (all reclaimed now ;) ) so I'm going to have to do a little cleansing of them from my vicinity.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is:

RAWR!

DeletedUser

A wise man once said to me 'Never under-estimate your opponent' *Winks at Gears.*, I think.. I ignored him..

DeletedUser

Nice one Gears., Awsom fam what a fail :)
Itz time they all disbanded and left W3.

DeletedUser

don't think i will disband. ive just gt more time and now jackcan step down and let the real matsre do his work. me