Awsom...The Best Tribe On W3...

DeletedUser

Please tell me i'm not the only one who fell out of my chair laughing at this.

The question of the necessity of spies is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that tribes use them. If it comes down to two equally skilled tribes, it is often the case that the winner is the one who had a better spy network.

Wait until the battle has already started, you say? I wouldn't be surprised to see your tribe disband before "real" fighting starts.

^This

Pre-war you were ranked 6. Now?

I think its time to start "really" fighting. We are. What type of tribe dosent try at the start?

DeletedUser

Its seems one of your leader has made a brother tribe.( Look forword to Pros2, Pros3, Pros4, Pros5, Prostitute, Prostate etc.)

Alot of awsom members have left also. :S

Good team spirit there.

Hehe, that made me giggle - well said though.
Back down to Awsom.
jackster95 left, in hope that it would solve the problems for HIM?
<sarcasm>He's a good duke though, yep.</sarcasm>
Awsom have a FEW good players. Shown by the amount of players who have jumped ship in the face of the enemy.
Cowards - period.
Jackster, I think next time you need to read the help section, and listen to it when it says "It is not recommended to create your own tribe before you've collected some experience."

DeletedUser

Some updates :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Codes
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awsom Awsom2 Awsom3
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,839
Difference: 9,839

image.php

Poo it didn't include my noble :(

DeletedUser

Please tell me i'm not the only one who fell out of my chair laughing at this.

The question of the necessity of spies is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that tribes use them. If it comes down to two equally skilled tribes, it is often the case that the winner is the one who had a better spy network.

Wait until the battle has already started, you say? I wouldn't be surprised to see your tribe disband before "real" fighting starts.

so dissapointed it goes that way but unfortunatly you are right about it. where is the code of honour ? . they should be banned in my opinnion but we have to accept it is a part of the game and one who can have great consequenses.

DeletedUser

so dissapointed it goes that way but unfortunatly you are right about it. where is the code of honour ? . they should be banned in my opinnion but we have to accept it is a part of the game and one who can have great consequenses.

You couldnt ban it.

Where would you draw the line? How could somebody prove it?

If I gave a rival tribe a screenshot of a support request in the tribal forum, would that be spying?

If I told a rival tribe member that we were about to wage on them, would that be spying?

If I told a rival tribe that were all talking in the forums quite alot, would that be spying?

DeletedUser

Some updates :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Codes
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awsom Awsom2 Awsom3
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,839
Difference: 9,839

image.php

Poo it didn't include my noble :(

That will be 5 conquers with mine and Gears.

DeletedUser

You couldnt ban it.

Where would you draw the line? How could somebody prove it?

If I gave a rival tribe a screenshot of a support request in the tribal forum, would that be spying?

If I told a rival tribe member that we were about to wage on them, would that be spying?

If I told a rival tribe that were all talking in the forums quite alot, would that be spying?

Just adding on to what Pencil said;

This is an RTS game -real time strategy-... Spies are a tactic, a tactic anyone can use. Honor is all hypothetical. Anyone can spew out words that could amount to the sound of 'honor', but doesn't really mean anyone means it.

Soooo just get on with it....? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Really they are :icon_biggrin:

Codes have been left quivering in their boots after the numerous threats they have received :(
jackster95 on 07.11. at 14:25
also can you please ask your members to stop attacking myne its really annyoying as we are not attacking you lot so why the attacks

jackster95 on 14.11. at 20:33
you leav my members alone or you will be receivng attacks from al ur meme fo al our famils

If only there were some way we could all hug and be friends :eek:
jackster95 on 13.11. at 16:06
hi mate i havent spoke to you in a while. how you doing. we have now entered the stage as a tribe where we are nobleing. i think if we become allies now and have a shared forum with a claims thing in then we wouldnt be going for the same villages. this way can stop us accidently attacking the same villages. please consider and message me back.

cheers

Jack

jackster95 on 14.11. at 16:27
so please accept our offer of alliance and we can rule this world as the best allianceship if thats a world.

plus if we went to war then t wud jst stunt our ggrowthss

jackster95 on 14.11. at 19:56
can we atleast have an allance now

OMG, there is our opportunity. But hold on a second, who is that idiot who keep refusing their alliance :icon_evil:. Oh wait...it's me... :icon_redface:

I have doomed Codes !! (Btw, sorry the image is blurry, it was too small to see and I had to enlarge it which made it blurry :icon_neutral:)
oppose.jpg

Awww poor Jack, I didn't mean to give you such a fright :eek:. Although his tribe seems to think differently on the matter.

poll-1.jpg

Maybe we do have a hope, maybe Jack is calling for me to help him. Maybe, this is a subtle hint of what is happening in his own tribe :O

jackster95 on 14.11. at 14:36
ive heard rummors that your tribe is turning against each other. is tht true?

jackster95 on 14.11. at 16:23
also i wold really lke a alliace NOW as some only a few of my members want war with you i keep sying no becausei can trust you and am inspired by you and i wouldnt want to go to war. by u i mean your tribe

Perhaps...

awesome-cat-awesome-demotivational-.jpg

But then again, maybe we weren't so special :(
2dip2-1.jpg

Then I took a look at their main tribe before they were disbanded (I had nothing to do with it :icon_rolleyes:)
1-diplomacy.jpg

Yep, we are definitely doomed. Codes is going to go down in a mass flaming ball of spears :(
sp-atk-jack.jpg

If they all attack like that, Codes will surely fall and there shall be mourning all across the world :icon_cry:.

Wait! maybe we can win in numbers!

map-1.png

Oh...maybe not. Oh well, I guess this is a goodbye from Codes :icon_sad:

One final note to all those who are curious about the disbandment, here was a screenie taken moments before it was disbanded.

twss22.jpg

I heartily approve of Awsom. :icon_razz:

Nah, just kidding. They were on UK2 as well ¬_¬.
Good job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gangbang ftw... But that's how Gears likes it from what I remember :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Haha

Codes has infiltrated Awsom2, tricked the leader into giving duke privs and taken over the tribe.

DeletedUser

Wow, these guys make me look like a god at running a tribe. Sadly everyone else makes me look like an idiot...

DeletedUser

So it seems awsom have vanished, as is the way for so many groups nowadays.

(LL is the new awsom, under new leadership etc.)

Lets not dwell on the past eh? Because the war wages on.. (how? i hear you ask.)

Now that LL arent that awsom anymore, their allies in the fight against Codes, TEE are stepping up to the mark in replacing them.

Im soon expecting TEE to go the same way as awsom did, but i would like to see them put up more of a fight, rather than dissapear.

The sides now stand:

Side 1:

Codes

Side 2:

TEE
TEEa
LL
Slaves
WAR
. - oops, forgot to mention, they want a piece of us too.

Good luck to all these tribes. I hope you put up more of a fight than awsom did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if ~*MH*~ went to war with you now you wouldn't stand a chance if attacks were coordinated.

DeletedUser

Two ifs there.

Not for long they wont. Alot of things are about to change.

DeletedUser

so keiran still defending your tribe now? 4 felled by a single tribe?