Hoang the Humble?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And also to anyone who says these people are "Elites" all you need is some time to que some troops and some buildings and farms 24/7 and you can be just as good so people with big egos your only good because you have enought time on your hands and people who are just as good (if not better) players such as myself are busy with real life and cant farm as much as you so dont be to egotistical because your not that special.
You went on about ego's and then went to this, btw I am a bit cranky atm, so please use the correct terminology if your going to insult us its called an id. The ego is the conscious section of the mind which moderates the opposition created through the supper ego and the id. The id being your primitive urge to have to want for sex food, self centeredness ext.

Now that we have that out of the way I was top 10 logging in 3 hours a day, and I went yellow, so yes I did that even going yellow, so let me clarify you suck at tw because you suck. YOU SUCK. Again I said Im cranky want to get this point across YOU SUCK. Now I did quit because my playing time is now less than an 1 hour a day and I cant really keep up on a war-front like that but yes just to clarify you cant be top ranked because you SUCK, no other reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not unless you created yet another account. You were in Freaks but mysteriously had an OD spike 5 days before the account was deleted.

Using the ip tracker again? I think its highly suspicious you'd know that even when the Freak leaders didn't. And theres nothing mysterious about that OD spike, I cleared someone. And believe it or not I quit due to lack of competition in the area.

DeletedUser

Using the ip tracker again? I think its highly suspicious you'd know that even when the Freak leaders didn't. And theres nothing mysterious about that OD spike, I cleared someone. And believe it or not I quit due to lack of competition in the area.

If I were you, and there wasnt any competition in the area, I'd go further and search danger elsewhere. You seem to have a big ego, alike me, so I doubt you would just "quit due to lack of competition in the area".

DeletedUser

May not have known who you were but WE did know you were rubbish :lol:

DeletedUser

Yep its all part of the fun :icon_cool:, im not denying it im a selfish, self-centered and arrogant player :icon_twisted: ...ooooh i forgot to say .. and a point whore too!

"troops dies, point dont!" best concept in TW :icon_wink:

I mean those who know me .. know me .. that is all, KingT thanks for your comment buddy. im cool with whatever going on.

For the record: Joe's partner quit cause i have catted and cleared 2 of his 3 villages, Joe was gonna quit cause he has no co-player as well .. so merging account and go neutral was gonna cause grieved but hey, im not regretting it.

hoang nghiem

Hello Hoang Nghiem :icon_wink:,

Names matt and I was Joe's Co-player. :icon_neutral:

First of all I quit the account because I was insulted and it had nothing to do with you coordinating with some nubs around us and catting a smithy down to 0. Yes I agree I was annoyed that this happened as we lost most our defence stacking SF's Main and unable to defend. Your coordination worked a treat. :icon_cry:

But the reason why I quit was because Joe insulted me by saying I wasn't putting enough time into this account. Ever single member of RA can verify that I put 70% of the work into that account and if I wasn't on I ask a members to sit such as QoH and Ja.w.

That is the official reason why I quit Reduaram and Joe should verify this.

Regards,
Matt

DeletedUser

stop whining and play the game

Deleted User - 695343

First of all I quit the account because I was insulted and it had nothing to do with you coordinating with some nubs around us and catting a smithy down to 0. Yes I agree I was annoyed that this happened as we lost most our defence stacking SF's Main and unable to defend. Your coordination worked a treat. :icon_cry:

But the reason why I quit was because Joe insulted me by saying I wasn't putting enough time into this account. Ever single member of RA can verify that I put 70% of the work into that account and if I wasn't on I ask a members to sit such as QoH and Ja.w.

Regards,
Matt

Glad you chimed in Matt, because quite frankly I was getting sick of people trying to pin this on you when you were obviously the more active player. Sad it turned out the way it did. Looks like Hoang realised this too. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1508

Regards,
Matt

Hello again Matt.

You claim that I said you weren't putting enough time into the account... Yet you took me the wrong way and blocked me before I could explain.

You had just told me that you work every day till 6:00 server time. I didn't even know this, I thought you only worked some days (the days you told me you were going to work).
Now, if you work that much, then you are only online for 2 hours that I am not online for.

So all I did was try to say this, and you took it very personally and left the chat, blocked me on Skype and quit co-playing, all before I could farther explain.

Unfortunately I lost that chat logs when you blocked me, but this is as I remember it.

So, even though you were more active than me (I had exams during most of that time), it was because you did most of the evenings/mornings even though I was online, but studying.

Sorry I upset you so much over something that (I think) wasn't that serious.

DeletedUser

[pp]There are several people that create many accounts on the forum. For moderation purposes I need to atleast attempt to keep track of the players that have a certain amount. Since you have used 17 different accounts to post on the forum, you fall under that category that I need to watch. You happened to use one of those accounts ingame and I noticed it when scanning Freaks member list.[/pp]

DeletedUser

This whole thread was a bit of fun to try and liven things up and throw a little controversy into the pot. Did I expect to change anyone's opinions on Hoang? Not really...

[clt]Well its definitely been an interesting read, i wish that more people thought this way... unless everyone is happy enough posting in "who will be top 10 in 5 months time" or "rate the avatar above you"

My opinion of Hoang hasn't changed (it would take a bit more than what i have read for that to happen). As a mature fella, im sure it will take a hell of a lot more than this to hurt his feelings... and its good to see him giving as good as he got! :icon_cool:

Have a banter and have some fun!! Too many uptight people around :icon_wink:[/clt]

DeletedUser

I have half a heart to restart with the nick "Drama Queen", but oh well, cant be bothered

DeletedUser

Ah the voice of reason! I forgot that was the key concept in making other people think I'm mature while playing a game...

I contradicted myself? When? You sure you're not confusing Pervis's false accusation of me being a hypocrite for a contradiction? Oh yeah he totally has proof, that guy that RA didn't snipe for...yeah awesome proof. No, I haven't done it, pervis is just paranoid and thinks timing takes "skill" and can only be done by "good" players.

Again Lard, what the hell are you talking about ?

I mentioned one case where ender wigging admitted to RA doing something that you denounced in your post.

I did not mention any other cases or accuse RA of sitting people to snipe except for that one stated admission. You need to stop repeating the same logical fallacy.

@ the entire thread : this is the first time I've signed into Uk forums since my last post and its good to know i did not miss much.
Im surprised people still post here.
If we want to talk about who gets more allies and who plays underhanded tricks, theres a lot to be said about everyone.
Me and the rest of Rumble have known about RA sharing forums with a top tribe for quite a long time now in addition to other diplomacy RA had with Rumble in mind and have acquired proof of this.
However we don't feel the need to make a new thread about it or to even mention it because quite frankly i find nothing wrong with it. If it works for RA, then well done to them. All things are permissable in a war game as long as the rules arent broken.

Threads like this complain about how you found someones actions morally wrong just bore me. You should not expect ethics in a war game (although i personally do not like it when people contradict themselves).

PS. yes I lost two villages. That sitution, i hope, will be remedied. I dislike RL excuses, but considering that I had a hearing at my uni which could have lead to my expulsion on the same day (and very close to the same time) - which thankfully did not, I find losing two pixel villages in an online game by far the lesser evil.

@ Deb : Pistol did not join this server to flame you. Pistol has been playing uk3 since the day uk3 started.

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, I've been noticing; you always have a similar excuse for you quitting, it's usually : "I got bored" , "I was too 1337 for my area", "My area was too noobish" , and many more lame excuses. Many have actually challenged you and ironically, you decline. If you want competition, start on the core, move to an area where someone as "good" as you is located, and stop crying. You've yet to prove yourself as a good player, with the amount of accounts you have and not one doing anything worth talking about. Please, go crawl back into your hole; your not wanted here.

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, I've been noticing; you always have a similar excuse for you quitting, it's usually : "I got bored" , "I was too 1337 for my area", "My area was too noobish" , and many more lame excuses. Many have actually challenged you and ironically, you decline. If you want competition, start on the core, move to an area where someone as "good" as you is located, and stop crying. You've yet to prove yourself as a good player, with the amount of accounts you have and not one doing anything worth talking about. Please, go crawl back into your hole; your not wanted here.

Quite right. Put up or shut up :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

He did start in core :( but he disappeared after few days.

DeletedUser2118

He did start in core :( but he disappeared after few days.

yeah, that guy is a total coward. I mean roughly 25 good start up players (many coplayed or night sat) joined a server with the intention of rimming him (http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6449 background if you need it), and he doesn't even have the guts to take them on!

I mean doesn't that mean he totally sucks?

I'm sick of this predator/metal duck stuff. He did something dirty, but almost every player has. So he's smug, hasn't the general response in this thread been who cares as long as he can play? Didn't he hold rank 1 on a server for some length of time? Oh wait that only matters if you like the person. However, if you ever are able to hold rank 1 early on without large gifting for more than a few days you can hold a top 20 account in any world early on. That makes him as decent as most of the smug players people are ok with.

If you guys aren't a fan of his personality then there's an ignore function, use it.

Back to the topic at hand, since apparently everyone is sick of this thread I'll attempt to sum up conclusions. Moreover Hoang has moved to a 3rd account anyway so the topic has lost relevance. Feel free to correct where you disagree, I don't mean to put bias here.

Conclusions:
Hoang may be somewhat smug at times, but he has the ability to back it up, so it is not conceit
Hoang moved accounts because he wanted to coplay with joe
Joe and Matt stopped coplaying because of a dispute over activity
People still don't like metal duck

Status
Not open for further replies.