Hoang the Humble?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actualy meaningless discussion, how can you judge someone in a game ? most are flaming here at guys they dont even know in RL only because they posted something here or did some ingame things they dont like. who cares ? i dont but some people could take personal and where do we stand then? keep the game seperated from people their RL. you dont have to like what another is doing but isn't everything permitted in love and war?

DeletedUser

People taking PnP seriously are definitivly mad and should quit tw :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

People taking PnP seriously are definitivly mad and should quit tw :icon_wink:

true true...and now this thread has my tribes allies flailing at us for being "hoang's toy's" and that he is leading our tribe

DeletedUser

true true...and now this thread has my tribes allies flailing at us for being "hoang's toy's" and that he is leading our tribe

Zarddeath200, if u are referring to me using this as the reason, then you are COMPLETELY WRONG..!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

While i do agree with some of what was posted, i can that say was a a bit of a 'fan boy' comment. There a very few players who deserve to be called Amazing :/

That said <3 Deb for talking to me about using Hc nukes :heavycavalry:

I am a huge fan boy, actually.

DeletedUser

And Pervis, you seem to be taking this e-rep/dignity thing way too seriously for someone generally regarded as a spammer and from what I see not a very good player either.
*waits for fanboys to jump in*

Agree completely, hes also getting rimmed by a bunch of Noobs (with a capital N).

[0.2] Victim (474|458) K54 6110pts Fire Dance [Rumble] Medussa [[Rome]] 24th November 2009 - 18:10:09
002. Loves Labours Lost (481|456) K54 3342pts Fire Dance [Rumble] slhslippy [[Rome]] 25th November 2009 - 00:42:45
I'm not surprised by this outcome, just wanted to point it out for giggles :lol:.

DeletedUser

This is going over the top Now and off topic
Its turning into a Rumble Vs Ra and as far as im concerned
The statement against hoang is old and has been disgusted. Bettah ?
Also RA and Rumble hav you guys declared Via Pnp on each other
so people can go there to talk about you's

p.s Metal duck i dont think many will care to hear wat you have to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, you have no place to talk, at all. Not only were you embarrassed here on this world, nobody will ever take you seriously, that being both Rumble and RA players. You add absolutely nothing to any of these threads, you try to take your little bashes at Rumble because of what happened to you at the start of the world. :icon_wink:

Hmm Fire Dance account is still around, no? And where is your UK3 account Predator? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, you have no place to talk, at all. Not only were you embarrassed here on this world, nobody will ever take you seriously, that being both Rumble and RA players. You add absolutely nothing to any of these threads, you try to take your little bashes at Rumble because of what happened to you at the start of the world. :icon_wink:

Hmm Fire Dance account is still around, no? And where is your UK3 account Predator? :icon_confused:

Exactly how was I embarrassed? I quit the world to concentrate on my coursework, unlike some I know where to draw the line between rl and Tw.

I find it amusing that you actually think I care what a bunch of people I'm never going to meet irl think of me. Seriously lol, as if. And if I want to be critical of Rumble thats my prerogativ, if you don't like it stay out of PnP threads.

Not for long looks like. I'm playing half assed under an alias, yet I'm still top of my K :lol:.

@sasuke, likewise.

DeletedUser

Exactly how was I embarrassed? I quit the world to concentrate on my coursework, unlike some I know where to draw the line between rl and Tw.

I find it amusing that you actually think I care what a bunch of people I'm never going to meet irl think of me. Seriously lol, as if. And if I want to be critical of Rumble thats my prerogativ, if you don't like it stay out of PnP threads.

Not for long looks like. I'm playing half assed under an alias, yet I'm still top of my K :lol:.

@sasuke, likewise.
Says the one who has hundreds of aliases on .net, not to mention be at the epicenter of the Hate controversy? You were afraid that you were going to get beaten by INTRO at the time, so you left while you can.

Take your own advice on the 2nd part I bolded. You add nothing to the Rumble/RA PnP debates, nothing but crap.

And, congratulations, you are the number one ranked player in your K... how many accounts have you had on UK3 already?

DeletedUser2118

This is going over the top Now and off topic
Its turning into a Rumble Vs Ra and as far as im concerned
The statement against hoang is old an BS so can the thread be closed
Also RA and Rumble hav you guys declared Via Pnp on each other
so people can go there to talk about you's

p.s Metal duck i dont think many will care to hear wat you have to say

Check hoang's original response again, I don't see why people keep missing that he basically went meh. The accusations aren't that harsh at all, all they are is that basically he's confident in his skill, maybe even smug in it. Don't hate the poster for pointing it out either :(.

DeletedUser

@sasuke, likewise.

Lol me i jus got Co's y is this possible maybe becaus im more liked there are 4 players on my account so i can easily have RL and Tw diff is for you to find someone to coplay is hard y most likely all ur stunts and Lies :O Oh No
So dude all i find is that you now look like a fool act like a fool and should be treated like a fool to Come back when you have something enlightening positive and interesting to say. oh yea and i mean in the eyes of the tw players so think about wat ever

And like i said before Mods can you close the topic it seems to be going more and more of topic :)

DeletedUser

Sasuke.Uchiha said:
Lol me i jus got Co's y is this possible maybe becaus im more liked there are 4 players on my account so i can easily have RL and Tw diff is for you to find someone to coplay is hard y most likely all ur stunts and Lies :O Oh No

You're bragging about having 4 players on your account? Pathetic... Any account with 4 players playing it should be rank 1, no excuses. Yet you guys aren't even in the top 10, which just goes to show activity is not everything, how do you feel knowing that there are solo players outperforming you whilst playing far less? Kinda humiliating tbh.

The reason I don't co-play is because I'm not obsessed about having a high rank, and I take a degree of satisfaction out of knowing I can outperform 4 players such as yourself whilst playing far less. How? Because I'm constantly learning, where as players such as yourself need to "Account Hug" (just created this word to represent noobs who have more than 1 other player playing their account).

There is no other reason why someone would want to co play other than to get a distinct advantage over traditional players, that is why co players and "Account Huggers" aren't respected.

Sasuke.Uchiha said:
So dude all i find is that you now look like a fool act like a fool and should be treated like a fool to Come back when you have something enlightening positive and interesting to say. oh yea and i mean in the eyes of the tw players so think about wat ever

I think you need to take some advice from yourself.

DeletedUser

All I have to say is that you guys are taking a simple and fun game and ruining it. This game isn't meant for drama and fighting between weird people who are obsessed with posting on these forums. It is just meant to have some fun and noble some village. When you n00bs are done flaming each other in these forums maybe you should head back to your actual accounts in game and check for incomings because you guys spend so much time here you might as well not even play the game. You people in RA should stop complaining and just settle it in game because honestly 80% of the people who play don't really care about this crap and just want to have some fun ingame. Maybe if you spent more time in game rather than on these forums people wouldn't be able to get the upper hand on you and you wouldn't be all upset. And also to anyone who says these people are "Elites" all you need is some time to que some troops and some buildings and farms 24/7 and you can be just as good so people with big egos your only good because you have enought time on your hands and people who are just as good (if not better) players such as myself are busy with real life and cant farm as much as you so dont be to egotistical because your not that special.

DeletedUser

o_O Pred you contradict yourself there :D you are talking about ranks and saying you dont really care about them o_O
as with the account we finally jus got to noble o_O make that twice :) and we are more a less solo-ing against *V* and *TVT* noobs maybe? but noobs with cats are dangerous we learnt that the hard way / we lost our acad and 3 smithy lvl's. As for ranks yes we like to get up there but i also enjoy having more on one account as I like to talk moves out / we more a less dont attack someone without everyones opinion / also the account started of solo then i got a co who wanted someone else and so on
respected well that aint up to you to decide its for everyone and im sure im more respected than you r but who knows im gathering a few haters and it could be dangerous considering we arent really focussing on a tribe but the players in our area.

As for commenting against you im done with it I dont need to state wat every one knows

Imma go hang myself if he replies :p lol jk

DeletedUser

There is no other reason why someone would want to co play other than to get a distinct advantage over traditional players, that is why co players and "Account Huggers" aren't respected.

Now i normally stay away from posting in PnP threads like this one
but i had to jump in here

Are you to say that Hoang and Red are both not respect for co-playing?
and the same with every other skilled player who has a co-player

your clutching at straws

and just to point something out
you said you dont care about rank but just a few post before that
were you not bragging about being ranked no1 in your k????

- Clyde

DeletedUser

Now i normally stay away from posting in PnP threads like this one
but i had to jump in here

Are you to say that Hoang and Red are both not respect for co-playing?
and the same with every other skilled player who has a co-player

your clutching at straws

and just to point something out
you said you dont care about rank but just a few post before that
were you not bragging about being ranked no1 in your k????

- Clyde

Hoang initially was soloing the world, then he got taken out and I think Red offered to let him co play with him or Hoang asked, I'm not sure. But anyway all of Hoangs real achievements in Tw came from soloing, not co playing (and I expect the same can be said for Red).

And yes any achievements Hoang or Red achieve while co playing won't be as impressive as if they had stayed solo.

I dont care about ranks, but I can't help being better than other players.

DeletedUser2118

Hoang initially was soloing the world, then he got taken out and I think Red offered to let him co play with him or Hoang asked, I'm not sure. But anyway all of Hoangs real achievements in Tw came from soloing, not co playing (and I expect the same can be said for Red).

And yes any achievements Hoang or Red achieve while co playing won't be as impressive as if they had stayed solo.

I dont care about ranks, but I can't help being better than other players.

Yeah...if you don't count night sitting there were only ever a couple people up there playing alone >_>...And neither hoang nor Redauram was one of them.

DeletedUser

Not unless you created yet another account. You were in Freaks but mysteriously had an OD spike 5 days before the account was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.