Hoang the Humble?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Finally some interesting read. Shameful. I'd say, thanks Queen of Hearts. You made me want to return to the PnP.

DeletedUser

I'm Hoang's official fanboy so I'm going to be biased.

I can't see where Hoang did anything wrong here.
He may have been underhanded for planning with another tribe (Shut!) to attack RA in lace of him but there are a few points to be made on this.

1. He never broke his word of attacking RA using the Reduaram account.
2. You knew he had been defended by Shut!, he knew you knew, so it wasn't really a secret.
3. When confronted about it, not once did he deny it, in fact he gave very valid reasons as to why he did it.
4. Shut! and RA share a continent, it was either fight or roll over and play dead for Shut! - why not use Hoang's skills to their own advantage too.

The Reduaram account is in RA territory. Hoang had previous problems with RA and as you have stated, and likely wasn't alone in the opinion, you were not happy about the decision of those 2 leaving their respective tribes and coplaying.
Hoang had a right to be cautious. I believe Joe would likely have felt the same if the account was K54.

Hoang continues to play the game and along the way shows respect for allies and enemies alike.
No public bashing or bragging of his own successes.

He still well and truly has that halo over his head (machete in his hand too but that's the other side).
This thread has done nothing to change my opinion of Hoang, at all.

I'm not going to read all this... (You know why lol... Zzzzz).

But I will highlight the important parts :icon_biggrin:

Deleted User - 695343

1. He never broke his word of attacking RA using the Reduaram account.

Lies. He sits Mustaka and attacks us. He needs the Reduaram account to do this. How is that not using the account to attack RA? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to read all this... (You know why lol... Zzzzz).

But I will highlight the important parts :icon_biggrin:

No different from you and Queen of Hearts really though.

My opinions are still valid.
Especially, when this thread is about changing the views people who have a positive view of Hoang in the first place. :icon_wink:

<3 for Queen of Hearts too, because she's shown she's genuine, particularly in Ender's thread.
This thread has done nothing to change my opinion of her either.

Lies. He sits Mustaka and attacks us. He needs the Reduaram account to do this. How is that not using the account to attack RA? :icon_neutral:

The attacks aren't from Reduaram, so Joe's troops aren't attacking RA.
He's bending his own created rules, that's for sure.

I still like that he's not kept it secret what he's doing. May not have been public but not many would reveal their plans either.

I'd still need to see some solid evidence of him backstabbing or a complete public personality change I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will take a long time to take apart the OP, prove each point wrong individually, have my reply countered, counter the counters to my reply, flame each other a little in general, then flame each other a lot on specifics and then bore the boots off all 3rd party forum readers.
So I'll cut directly to the flames.

All puffy eyed and upset about hoang ?
Well do something about him.

DeletedUser4960

Since most of the world did not have access behind the curtains of this saga, including my humble self ... I would like to applaud QoH on good entertaining PnP that did shed some light on whole Hoang/Red situation and perhaps even some future events that might follow :icon_wink:

Let's just stay tuned and enjoy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actualy he did. I actualy believe he was quiting :icon_cry:

:icon_biggrin: we try to be more dedicated and altruistic then Rumble and not quit when taking some loss (*cough*Frito Bandito*cough*). ^.^

About hoang.. well.. all i can say is:

tut-tut, not nice.

DeletedUser

Seems like a very poor decision to co-play from my perspective; mutual respect or not.

The Reduaram account was RA and the original co-player who remains was a RA player; thus a new player coming into the account should be someone who is happy to be a part of the tribe. If not the account is obviously compromised.

It seems unfair to force the RA guys to take out the Red account, an account they have helped and worked with; which is esentially what you have done by getting Hoang as a co-player.

2 people claiming to fight for 2 different sides in the same account, either a very poor decision or maybe even a malicious one; Hoang jumping at the chance to co-play Reduaram in the hope of weakening RA or rocking the RA boat?

Nice to see some good PnP, definately raises an interesting issue and just to say I am completely neutral in regards to Rumble/RA - just calling it as I see it :)

DeletedUser

All puffy eyed and upset about hoang ?
Well do something about him.

We did do something about him, but he just came back.

Take over an account in Rumble, or restart on the rim, that'd be OK, but taking over an account in RA? Outrageous!

/disclaimer, I don't mind Hoang myself, only a little annoyed that our efforts were unrewarded.

DeletedUser2118

You know, it isn't the manipulating tribes thing that gets me. It isn't the advising worse players, I actually respect that. It's not the suicidal account sitting either.

Nah what gets me is the sitting of other accounts rather than having the owner or simply even a member of the tribe do the defending :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

Very interesting read.

Tho im not going to comment. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The one thing I didn't like about this whole thing is that after hoang lost some villages and was effectively dead in the water, joe leaves RA and decides to co with they guy we were just fighting. =/

DeletedUser

The one thing I didn't like about this whole thing is that after hoang lost some villages and was effectively dead in the water, joe leaves RA and decides to co with they guy we were just fighting. =/

I lol'd so hard when it happened.

DeletedUser1508

The first time I encountered Hoang Nghiem was in W36. He posted on the public forums much the same way he used to here. There was an understated humility, a sense of integrity and decency to his posts - one that would not normally be associated with a top five player. Maybe I'm a natural cynic, maybe it was women's intuition, but I never really bought it. When I saw him post here, my spidey senses started tingling again and I wondered...

It's only been in recent days that I have found out exactly how right I am, that Hoang is not the meek and humble personality he would have you believe, but rather a vindictive player who will resort to subversive tactics to get what he wants.

"Woah, Deb, that's a big accusation," I can hear you say, but unlike some of my contemporaries (love you Ender :icon_wink:) I tend not to make claims I cannot substantiate with evidence.

In order to fully appreciate this endeavour, we need to take a little history lesson. As some of you may be aware, Hoang took quite the beating from RA (and to be fair, gave us quite a run for our money in return) eventually losing his first two villages and winding up effectively troop-less.

Around the same time our own Reduaram had a fight with his coplayer which resulted in him quitting and Joe being left without a coplayer. It wasn't long before it emerged that Joe would be leaving RA to coplay with Hoang.

We were assured of Joe's loyalty and that this was merely to satisfy Hoang's sense of honour, which in a way was understandable, although personally I did not and still do not approve of the decision.

Quote:
[12/11/2009 21:52:05] Joe: All I want to say is that I have decided to leave the tribe and co-play with Hoang Nhgiem. We have mutual respect of each other, and a continued fight will just farther destroy both of us. However I will never join Rumble, therefore Hoang accepted my condition of leaving RA and form a tribe of our own, this decision will help his pride in not defecting to the enemy. I will still consider myself part of RA though, even if I am not 'officially' in it.
Despite my own personal misgivings, it was all handled in a very dignified way and Joe made it quite clear that he would be available to us for support or other needs.

It was shortly after this that I first saw Hoang's true colours emerge. Knowing that we were likely to strike, given the circumstances, he had the following to say to Russki:

Quote:
[21:57:29] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: russki
[21:57:34] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i will tell you this
[21:58:00] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: If you decide to attack us, i will retaliate
[21:58:04] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: cause i have to
[21:58:11] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and im not alone like you guys think
[21:58:32] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: if you want to waste more troops and nobles on me
[21:58:35] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: you are welcome
[21:59:08] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: but if i were you i wont be wasting my troops while a war is going on
[22:00:01] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: take my word or not
[22:00:05] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: its up to you ;)
[22:00:09] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: thats what a leader is about
[22:00:31] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i done so much dmg to Red while having next to nothing i can do it again
:icon_eek: Hardly the same humble Hoang we've seen on the forums. Rather it reeks of arrogance and smugness. I was a little shocked to say the least. Add that to the fact that he admitted he was just "playing along" with the truce Joe had negotiated:

Quote:
Reduaram on 18.11. at 18:53
have you even know what russki said when he left? did he agreed that he will have our truce? or he just stormed off and say he will attack and give us hell? (also calling me name.. but that was with pervis)

I just play along with the truce cause Joe feels guilty and dont want to fight with you guys cause he consider you guys as friends. If russki still have the convo and then please ask him to send you it cause i cant find it myself.

techinically i dont break promises (even there no deal to begin with cause russki did not agreed), i promised joe that i wont use his account to fight RA .. so i dont, i respect him and his decisions even though knowing you guys would have eaten us alive if you have the chance.
We always knew that Hoang controlled shut! as they, not Rumble, were the ones who stacked him on our first attempt to take his main. Within a few days of the coplay beginning, we started to see incoming from their new "neutral" tribe along with incoming from shut!.

Quote:
[2:20:49] russki says: Any idea why dracolord is attacking us?
[2:21:27] Joe says: (think)
[2:21:48] Joe says: he is taking the wall down for when i send my train
[2:22:17] Joe says: jk
[2:22:18] Joe says: :p
[2:22:19] Joe says: umm
[2:22:28] Joe says: I dont know why he sent you attacks
Joe plays dumb, but it becomes quite apparent at this stage that the Hoang tribe is no longer neutral and we begin to wonder if they are working for Rumble.

No sooner does the thought cross our minds than intel (which I cannot share for fear of compromising my source) comes in confirming that Pervis does indeed still control Hoang.

Muldeh gets confirmation from the horses mouth:

Quote:
[12:12:45 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: i still talk with rumble and work with rumble and still a rumble
But because I need to satisfy my own personal curiosity I have to question Hoang on all this.

Quote:
Queen of Hearts today at 10:02
Why don't you just join Rumble? I know you're still working for them. I have chat logs of Pervis saying he'll have you do things. We know you're helping shut! etc etc etc. So why keep up the charade?

Is it Joe trying to maintain a shred of integrity that's stopping you?

Reduaram today at 10:15
i have agreed not to join back to Rumble on the account cause of Joe, its not fair on him if we join Rumble, im a team player, i dont just quit my account and co-play Joe cause of points, i did it cause i wanted to co-play Joe, im always belong to a tribe once i joined unless they treat me bad and i did make it clear to Joe that i wont jeopadised his account for my own selfishness but I still opose RA as you are a threat in the K, sooner or later you will go for me again :(

If i had joined RA i would do exactly the same for RA, one thing i would never do is betray some one for my own good :( (stuck up really but thats me)

hoang nghiem

PS: its a scandal what we did but we accept our consequences.

Queen of Hearts today at 10:51
Hmmm, I understand that, it just seems contradictory to what Joe initially said, which I also understand. It seems counter-intuitive for your account if nothing else. You're helping shut, while he's sending support against them. Wouldn't it be better to either A) pick a side or B) remain directly AND indirectly neutral?

Reduaram today at 10:57
A) i cant pick a side cause Joe wont join rumble and I Cant join RA on moral ground.

B) if i remain neutral i will be wiped later in game as RA will grow and we always remain a good target for you to pick on, i have to move early by tatically/ polically involved so i can hinder RA growth, to get myself ready. As long as we are in K44, RA always remaining a threat for long term.

I hope you understand my perceptions :(

hoang nghiem

Queen of Hearts today at 11:02
I suppose I get that. I'm just not a fan of subversion, would much prefer incoming nobles. ;-)

Reduaram today at 11:10
i will keep my end of the bargain and stay out of RA's way (directly), unless reduaram is under attack from RA :D

indirectly if other players want me to help them, i am not gonna say no, cause the truth is.. without experience they have no chance against you guys =(

hoang nghiem
So basically Hoang admits to still being a part of Rumble, to helping shut! against us and to using the very same subversive tactics they have accused and condemned us for using on several occasions. And what does Hoang really think of shut!?

Quote:
[11/22/2009 5:10:07 PM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: i only have some of them cause they good and listen.. the rest of SHut! is like any other noob
He says he promised Joe not to jeopardise his account. Maybe it's just me - but using my account to sit another (he sits Mustaka in shut!) to attack the tribe that I have pledged my loyalty to - that would be jeopardising my account. Seems to me as if Joe is being taken for the proverbial ride.

He says he accepted the co-play not for points, but because he wanted to play with Joe, when the initial discussion between them contradicts this entirely.

Quote:
[9:37:43 AM] Joe says: I dont like Rumble
[9:37:58 AM] Joe says: well, I dont like pervis and Nauz's attitudes
[9:38:11 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i dont talk to neither :D
[9:38:26 AM] Joe says: The one annoys me hugely
[9:38:27 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i only talk to james and lodda lol
[9:38:30 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and the girls
[9:38:37 AM] Joe says: Celtic Mist is frustrating
[9:38:42 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: oh
[9:38:49 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: dont talk to her too
[9:38:52 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: :D
[9:46:22 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i can fight back the rank 1 and own this server still if you help me
[9:46:26 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and you know it :(
[9:46:38 AM] Joe says: ha
[9:46:41 AM] Joe says: I could do the same
[9:46:44 AM] Joe says: if you help me
[9:46:44 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: or else we just nobodies :D
Wouldn't want to be a nobody now, would we Hoang??? :icon_redface:

So what exactly is my point with this post? Well, Rumble have been trying to take the moral high ground since Ender's post (which for the record I too disapproved of) they have accused us of subversion, arrogance and general flaming.

I want the public to know that Rumble aren't as lily white as they would have you believe and indeed their most "humble" of players is really an arrogant, vindictive person who will do anything and use anyone to get back to rank one.

In Hoang's own words - "it's a scandal." :icon_biggrin:

Let the sanctimonious flaming begin. :icon_wink:

Deb, I am kinda disappointed that you resorted to this, but I guess there is nothing left for me to do that to reply.

:icon_eek: Hardly the same humble Hoang we've seen on the forums. Rather it reeks of arrogance and smugness. I was a little shocked to say the least.
[11/14/2009 12:43:26 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: he was indignant, arrogant and just a general ass
[11/14/2009 12:43:43 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: COMPLETELY contradictory to his forum persona
You talk about arrogance and smugness. Now I realise these are not the source of your dislike for Hoang, but rather that the perceived difference between his "forum persona" and the 'real' Hoang is the reason. However, I cannot see why you think this.
The reason why I think you are overreacting is that I believe that stating the truth about your abilities is not arrogance. Can you please explain how being a good player and admitting it equates to being arrogant? Hoang has never claimed to be a poor player on the forums, so how is it out of character for him to now talk about his abilities? In the chat with Russki, that was all Hoang did. He simply laid the facts out, and you call him arrogant for doing so.
In your own words, I am a little shocked to say the least.

So basically Hoang admits to still being a part of Rumble, to helping shut! against us and to using the very same subversive tactics they have accused and condemned us for using on several occasions. And what does Hoang really think of shut!?

Quote:
[11/22/2009 5:10:07 PM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: i only have some of them cause they good and listen.. the rest of SHut! is like any other noob

Oh no, Hoang admitted that some of Shut! are noobs... big deal. You guys in RA would probably call them all noobs.
In any case, shall we see what you say about your own tribe, RA?

[11/14/2009 12:57:34 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: but I'm just the dumb blonde who seems to be the only person in RA who can snipe a freakin train but anyways

Now that's probably not true... but why did you say it then? I think that kind of statement is just as bad, if not worse, as Hoang calling some of his 'pupils' noobs.

Anyway, onwards and upwards...

He says he promised Joe not to jeopardise his account. Maybe it's just me - but using my account to sit another (he sits Mustaka in shut!) to attack the tribe that I have pledged my loyalty to - that would be jeopardising my account. Seems to me as if Joe is being taken for the proverbial ride.

Now, I think this is rubbish. You seem to be indignant that Hoang is using my account to sit and giving advice to Shut! members. But as far as I know, this can be done from any other account. Hoang himself said it:
I can control Shut! and other players around me even if i am 26 points, points not matter much (even though have higher points does help abit :p), the matters are respects and trust. they trusted me and i trusted them so they listen to what i said, even i made it clear to them that i will not directly involved.
Therefore I do not see how him doing it from my account jeopardises it in any way at all.

Joe plays dumb, but it becomes quite apparent at this stage that the Hoang tribe is no longer neutral and we begin to wonder if they are working for Rumble.

I play dumb huh? In my opinion, that carrys the connotation that I actually knew the truth, but was hiding it. And I resent that suggestion. I DID NOT know why Dracolord was attacking, and neither did Hoang, so stop trying to falsely cast me in a poor light with your sly comments.

Anyway, I have to go now... There are a few more points that I would like to make, but they will have to wait. I will leave you with this:
I stoutly refused to let Hoang use my account in combining with Shut!s attacks. Yet this kind of thread bashing my coplayer and I makes me think that maybe I made the wrong decision. It would seem that my pursuit towards peace between friends has failed and that you no longer consider me as a friend. Obviously there is a huge amount of anomosity towards us from some of you.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't want conflict between us yet. But if this is the way you in RA really feel; "You know I really thought you were a good player and a good guy, seems I was mistaken about the latter", then I don't think that the 'peace' can last.

Maybe you should just enact upon your dislike and go back to this stage:
[11/14/2009 12:39:48 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: I was planning on launching nobles at 19:54
Your choice.

EDIT: Got my second wind.

I actually forgot to say this earlier Deb, good well written PnP. It was hard to reply to, but I think I managed in the end. Anyway...

He says he accepted the co-play not for points, but because he wanted to play with Joe, when the initial discussion between them contradicts this entirely.

Quote:
[9:46:22 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i can fight back the rank 1 and own this server still if you help me
[9:46:26 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and you know it :(
[9:46:38 AM] Joe says: ha
[9:46:41 AM] Joe says: I could do the same
[9:46:44 AM] Joe says: if you help me
[9:46:44 AM] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: or else we just nobodies :D

Wouldn't want to be a nobody now, would we Hoang??? :icon_redface:

Deb, you claim that Hoang only decided to coplay for the points and the rank. Although I cannot absolutely refute this, I can tell you that that was not the only reason (if it was a reason at all) Hoang decided to coplay me.
Hoang and I know each other from w2 when we were in Shots together. Then on this world my co-player quit, and Hoang was being rimmed. At the time, it made sense to coplay. If I had known that you (RA) were going to take my leaving so personally and aggressively, then I probably wouldn't have done it. But I didn't know, and so I did it. Over. Gone.

And another point, you make it seem like not wanting to be a nobody is bad... But is it? I know that I like being rank 1 (or otherwise highly ranked). Being the best is one of the reasons I play any game, along with making friends and having fun. Also, I don't know how you manage to conclude that Hoang is a rank whore from him saying "i can fight back the rank 1 and own this server still if you help me". He was simply saying what he thought.
The way I look at it is that Hoang and I are good friends and our times suited for coplaying. The good ranking simply came as a bonus for Hoang, and is the result of having two good players (even if I say so myself) playing an account.

And as someone else said, you are annoyed that Hoang considers himself to be a Rumbler, yet are fine with the fact that I consider myself to be an RAite? Strange logic indeed...
Anyway, my considering myself to be an RAite kinda changed today because of this thread. I believe that it was malicious and completely uncalled for.

So yes Deb, it is a scandal, but only really because you made it into one. Congratulations on that I guess. I kinda hope it doesn't backfire on you.

DeletedUser

I might post tomorrow or later tonight... Too hard to type long posts on phone :(

DeletedUser

Hmm Joe is that a side ur picking or jus pissed at debs accusations.
And Deb in truth it is a poor topic to me it shows that you just seem vindictive
and seem to hav a grudge against Red for his decision to co Hoang.
Opinionated most likely, Truthful we shall see, How i see it 100 %

DeletedUser2913

:icon_biggrin: we try to be more dedicated and altruistic then Rumble and not quit when taking some loss (*cough*Frito Bandito*cough*). ^.^

About hoang.. well.. all i can say is:

tut-tut, not nice.

Ive not been active as of late...but remember one of the members(KBK i think) on the account loosing net and quitting and the other player unable to play on his own.. when this came to be the account had a full nuke and quite a few packets stored :\

I could find the logs on skypeto back this up but Im to lazy to do so.

We did do something about him, but he just came back.

Take over an account in Rumble, or restart on the rim, that'd be OK, but taking over an account in RA? Outrageous!

/disclaimer, I don't mind Hoang myself, only a little annoyed that our efforts were unrewarded.

Muldeh, most of us in Rumble felt the same way.

we werent the happiest of campers when we lost hoang and he joined up with red.

Deleted User - 695343

You talk about arrogance and smugness. Now I realise these are not the source of your dislike for Hoang, but rather that the perceived difference between his "forum persona" and the 'real' Hoang is the reason. However, I cannot see why you think this.
The reason why I think you are overreacting is that I believe that stating the truth about your abilities is not arrogance. Can you please explain how being a good player and admitting it equates to being arrogant? Hoang has never claimed to be a poor player on the forums, so how is it out of character for him to now talk about his abilities? In the chat with Russki, that was all Hoang did. He simply laid the facts out, and you call him arrogant for doing so.
In your own words, I am a little shocked to say the least.

I don't dislike Hoang, quite the contrary Joe. I think you've missed the entire point and maybe you should read your IGM's and lighten up a bit, take it in the same light-hearted spirit it was intended and as Hoang himself did.

Now that's probably not true... but why did you say it then? I think that kind of statement is as bad, if not worse, as Hoang calling some of his 'pupils' noobs.

You're probably right. However it was spoken out of frustration, as I have often felt spoken down to in RA, something I have also expressed (in a less sarcastic manner :icon_wink:) to the tribe on several occasions.

Now, I think this is rubbish. You seem to be indignant that Hoang is sitting and giving advice to Shut! from my account. But as far as I know, this can be done from any other account. Hoang himself said "I can and would do that even from a 26 point account on the rim".
Therefore I do not see how him doing it from my account jeopardises it in any way at all.

Semantics. He's using your account to access the sit, just because he would have done it anyways does not make it the same thing.

I play dumb huh? In my opinion, that carrys the connotation that I actually knew the truth, but was hiding it. And I resent that. I DID NOT know why Dracolord was attacking, and neither did Hoang, so stop trying to falsely cast me in a poor light with your sly comments.

If I'd wanted to cast you in a bad light I would have been a lot more direct about it Joe. :icon_neutral:

Obviously there is a huge amount of anomosity towards us from some of you.

It amazes me that you still don't comprehend this. Of course there is anomosity. These guys put their troops and their own personal expansion on the line for you and what do they get in return? Nothing. Absolutely nothing (well, some catapult assaults). Weeks behind because they lost O or had nobles out on 50 hour trips so YOU could expand. How can you not comprehend that animosity Joe? So Hoang using your account to sit and attack us is the ultimate insult and show of ingratitude. I had not wanted to go there, but you brought it up.

Maybe you should just enact upon your dislike and go back to this stage:
Your choice.

I would love to, but I'll do what I'm told. :icon_neutral:

Hmm Joe is that a side ur picking or jus pissed at debs accusations.
And Deb in truth it is a poor topic to me it shows that you just seem vindictive
and seem to hav a grudge against Red for his decision to co Hoang.
Opinionated most likely, Truthful we shall see, How i see it 100 %

Hell yeah I do and you would too if your tribe had risked everything to help him grow and he turned around and pulled a stunt like this. As you can see from comments prior, even some of Rumble feel the same way.

As for being vindictive, did I ever claim not to be? :icon_redface:

Anyways guys, don't read too much into it. Just putting some info out there for people to mull over, it's not exactly Watergate.. :lol:

DeletedUser

i have been just sitting back and and kinda laid back about everything so far. I just dont know why i keep getting flamed for almost every little thing i do, mistake or not :icon_eek:

Im not an attention seeker, i dont post to make myself look good or demean any one.. actually i dont even remember the last time (i doubt if i ever posted any) i post something to discredit or make others feel bad and yet.. there are many players here seem like to have a dig at me all the time :icon_confused:

Hardly the same humble Hoang we've seen on the forums. Rather it reeks of arrogance and smugness.
believe it or not, im alway the same, i say what i think and what i can see, so when it comes out it might comes out abit tough to take but hey if its the truth please take it up the chin, like i do. I have never lied or denied any thing i said or done. btw i thought you said something else about me earlier before you made this post deb?

(chuckle) He's a nice guy I think...
wondering where i have this from? i do consider some RA members as friends, they are enemies as well, good to have healthy competitions cause the end of the day its just a game.

[21:57:29] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: russki
[21:57:34] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i will tell you this
[21:58:00] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: If you decide to attack us, i will retaliate
[21:58:04] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: cause i have to
[21:58:11] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and im not alone like you guys think
[21:58:32] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: if you want to waste more troops and nobles on me
[21:58:35] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: you are welcome
[21:59:08] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: but if i were you i wont be wasting my troops while a war is going on
[22:00:01] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: take my word or not
[22:00:05] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: its up to you ;)
[22:00:09] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: thats what a leader is about
[22:00:31] hoang nghiem ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i done so much dmg to Red while having next to nothing i can do it again
errhm... if you just take whats there out then sure .. but OMG!!! where is the rest of the convo?! Its nice for you to use just some quote and point out my personality where the whole back ground scene is disregards. ok let me filled it in:

Russki was threatening us to joined or they will just have to take us down (in nice words such as "the others are no happy with you" and "join us by 2morrow or else...") This convo was taken right after i co-played with Joe, where Joe's troops are alll weaken after a skirmished with me (which made his co-player quit). Morally i would never do that so i had to make it cleared to him what i think and what my options are, if anyone feel vunerable and being threaten of course they will have to do something about it.. then comes the controvercial quote that Deb taken :icon_wink:

Russki then... stormed off and saying im offended him :icon_eek: and said he will have us roasted and he will do the plan himself :icon_rolleyes:

errhm... i had a good think that night... woke up thinking its not worth it, and wanted to quit cause i feel guilty that if anything happen Joe's account will be affected cause of me. joe convinced me he was cool and share the boat with me even if its get rough (what friends are for eh? ^^)

regarding to Shut!, yes i was helping them and teaching them how to maximised damage, providing coordinations and plans so they can have a chance against you guys (and they did pretty well!) teh only part i ever directly sit their account and help them were yesterday night where i have to local snipe lardy's train (darn! it was a good one, i got lucky :p)

wait wait.... already have a bad image so might as well boast! cause i think i did a darn good job for just learning how to snipe 3 hours before landing time (petar own it to you ;) )

22:36:35:548
22:36:35:556 <--- sniped
22:36:35:570
22:36:35:591
22:36:35:617

sniped 8ms for a newbie :icon_cool:

back on topic, if Shut! willingly trust all their troops to me and their leader trusted my opinions, thats just say it all about how i treat them and how i get their trust, i must have done something right :icon_wink:

anyway gtg work.. so i will take my leave now, you guys have fun flaming me :icon_rolleyes:

hoang nghiem

Status
Not open for further replies.