Hoang the Humble?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1508

Only going to reply to this atm...
I don't dislike Hoang, quite the contrary Joe. I think you've missed the entire point and maybe you should read your IGM's and lighten up a bit, take it in the same light-hearted spirit it was intended and as Hoang himself did.

Sorry Deb, but from where I stand, comments such as these are more than just light-hearted. Call me wrong if you must, but I think they are bordering malicious.

[11/14/2009 12:42:28 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: I mean his little show on the forums
[11/14/2009 12:42:46 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: I am nice humble asian boy, I am good player, but play nice blah blah blah

[11/14/2009 12:43:26 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: where he was indignant, arrogant and just a general ass

[11/14/2009 12:49:01 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: well surely you see the difference between his attitude there and his meek persona on the forums
[11/14/2009 12:49:07 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: tbh it makes me sick
indeed their most "humble" of players is really an arrogant, vindictive person who will do anything and use anyone to get back to rank one.
Hoang is not the meek and humble personality he would have you believe, but rather a vindictive player who will resort to subversive tactics to get what he wants.
You also practically call Hoang a lier:

He says he accepted the co-play not for points, but because he wanted to play with Joe, when the initial discussion between them contradicts this entirely.

In any case, I am sorry it had to come to this. If you guys feel that I deserve to pay for the 'stunt' that Hoang and I pulled, then attack ingame. At the very least, please stop smearing Hoang's reputation.

DeletedUser

wait wait.... already have a bad image so might as well boast! cause i think i did a darn good job for just learning how to snipe 3 hours before landing time (petar own it to you ;) )

Anytime. You are a very fast learner. Good job. :)

Anywayz, without getting too much into stuff, this is, after all, a war game. Everything is allowed, when will people learn that... It`s also much more fun than just normal attack / noble / defend / farm thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[11/14/2009 12:42:28 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: I mean his little show on the forums
[11/14/2009 12:42:46 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: I am nice humble asian boy, I am good player, but play nice blah blah blah

[11/14/2009 12:43:26 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: where he was indignant, arrogant and just a general ass

[11/14/2009 12:49:01 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: well surely you see the difference between his attitude there and his meek persona on the forums
[11/14/2009 12:49:07 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: tbh it makes me sick
I have never seen this convo before.... I thought we were cool even you have a dig at me on forum and claimed it a little fun by mail, but im sure this is insulting not just PnP.

related to the above post i made, i have made it clear the whole sittuation and Deb.. you based all your view about my personallity on just 12 lines of convo (which cut and pasted to exclude the whole picture) ? isnt that too naive? I was fine and still regards you as a nice person and this was just something you do cause you were bored (like you claimed) until now. True colours show does it Deb? :icon_confused:

You have just taken it away from the game and make it personal now as calling some one an ass and im making you sick, its the same as russki calling me "twat" because i stand up for myself and for Reduaram? :icon_sad:

And this is the FACT that you cant denied if i wanted rank 1 and played for point i would joined RA cause its logical is it? i was a single rumble surrounded by RA. I was almost twice the points of rank 2 where i had 4 villages and some of top 10 only have 1. So IF i am the selfish person you claimed i am why would i opposed RA and not join them if im so care about points and ranking? isnt that stupid thing to do when im surrounded by "elites". :icon_eek:

hoang nghiem

PS: im sorry Deb but my view about you have now changed entirely.

Deleted User - 695343

PS: im sorry Deb but my view about you have now changed entirely.

That's your prerogative and doesn't really bother me, but aren't you doing the exact same thing you're complaining about me doing? Judging me based on one convo? :icon_wink:

As for the convo in question, I was pissed off, extremely pissed off with the whole Joe situation, as he knows. Ever heard of an Irish temper? Well I have one, a bad one and it got out of hand that night. There may or may not have been some wine involved too. :icon_redface: It was only after I spoke to you in game, when I made that other comment that you quoted about you being a nice guy, because I do believe that.

It's just a game and PnP is part of the fun. If I was really concerned about what people thought of me, I'd never post on the forums. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That's your prerogative and doesn't really bother me, but aren't you doing the exact same thing you're complaining about me doing? Judging me based on one convo? :icon_wink:

As for the convo in question, I was pissed off, extremely pissed off with the whole Joe situation, as he knows. Ever heard of an Irish temper? Well I have one, a bad one and it got out of hand that night. There may or may not have been some wine involved too. :icon_redface: It was only after I spoke to you in game, when I made that other comment that you quoted about you being a nice guy, because I do believe that.

It's just a game and PnP is part of the fun. If I was really concerned about what people thought of me, I'd never post on the forums. :icon_razz:

No deb i dont make my judgement based on just one convo, i mean with this thread is all about discredit me as a person and I was fine with that but would it make you think when some one claim to "not" dislike you and make so much hassle to make that person feel bad or look bad in front of every one. what would you do if our roles reversed?

I was thinking, lets make friends rather than enemies thats why i send you the welcome mail in game, and of course we did talk nicely.. then you go and put this up and claimed you were bored... i was fine with that too cause i trust you and just laugh it off.

But reading what you said about me earlier and relating to this post did make me think twice about the sittuation. :icon_eek:

If you claimed you were angry and had abit of alcohol then sure its understandable but still its not a good thing to do insulting some one like that.

hoang nghiem

Deleted User - 695343

But reading what you said about me earlier and relating to this post did make me think twice about the sittuation. :icon_eek:

Completely understandable, I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me cringe reading back. :icon_redface:

I tend to be a dramatic person and let emotions get the best of me at times. :icon_confused:

Besides I was mad at Joe more than you, but when I saw that convo with Russki (albeit the abridged version, I'd be curious to see the rest) it just gave me something to grasp onto and tbh based on the convo that I saw, I would have to agree with Russki, but as you rightly pointed out I do not have it all, so I suppose I will reserve judgement for now.

DeletedUser

Fair play to you for admitting you made a mistake, not many elites would.

I personally don't know any of you but the forum presence yourself, Hoang and Red have is that of respect partially because you don't have huge egos (well you may do but it doesnt come across that way).

DeletedUser1508

And yeah, sorry Deb, but maybe I did take this whole thread too seriously. But while I was reading it I kept thinking back to that Skype conversation and linking the two to draw conclusions.

If I totally missed the 'light-heartedness', then sorry.

DeletedUser

Completely understandable, I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me cringe reading back. :icon_redface:

I tend to be a dramatic person and let emotions get the best of me at times. :icon_confused:

Besides I was mad at Joe more than you, but when I saw that convo with Russki (albeit the abridged version, I'd be curious to see the rest) it just gave me something to grasp onto and tbh based on the convo that I saw, I would have to agree with Russki, but as you rightly pointed out I do not have it all, so I suppose I will reserve judgement for now.

Thanks for understanding and not many ppl would say things you just said and i am very respect you for that, it was misunderstanding and thats sometimes cause alot of grieves, im glad that we cleared things up. :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

Just like to point out some of my favourite parts from OP:

[9:37:43 AM] Joe says: I dont like Rumble
[9:37:58 AM] Joe says: well, I dont like pervis and Nauz's attitudes
[9:38:37 AM] Joe says: Celtic Mist is frustrating
Far to fair, whenever I read any post from this person all I see is "Bias, bias, bias, I'm the best! Then more Bias, bias, bias".

On topic:

Queen of Hearts said:
I want the public to know that Rumble aren't as lily white as they would have you believe and indeed their most "humble" of players is really an arrogant, vindictive person who will do anything and use anyone to get back to rank one.

I don't think any sound minded person on these forums think Rumble are an innocent [insert more nice things] tribe. They're just a collection of average active players + 1-3 good players who take the game very seriously.

In regards to your criticisms of Hoang I think you've gone way over the top. None of what I've read in this thread would suggest that hes Vindictive or arrogant imo, and the parts that you quoted him on is no different than what I'd expect any person to say in that situation. And if Reduaram and Hoang want to co play thats a decision for them to make.

If you want to trash a player do it on someone who deserves it, like Nauz. And not a decent guy like Hoang, imo this whole thread is just an awful attempt to smere the reputation of a good player.

/This is my opinion.

DeletedUser

We did do something about him, but he just came back.

Actually what I'm talking about is that Revenant, Lard, russki and QoH have all spoken to me about how disgusted they are at Redauram account and Redauram the person's actions. Russki told me on the day that hoang joined the account that RA would take that account out and that he would organize the assault on the account himself.

That was a long while ago.
So Im simply stating. You all are upset at the actions of the players behind that account, go ahead and try to punish them for the grievances you feel they've heaped on you.

elagant said:
Nah what gets me is the sitting of other accounts rather than having the owner or simply even a member of the tribe do the defending .

Pure hypocrisy Lard. You know very well that RA has done this very often in offering to snipe for players who had incoming nobles from Rumble members.

Infact one of the first things Ender mentioned in his thread was that RA was offering to snipe for a player who had a incoming noble train from hoang.
And now you're complaining about haong (who btw was acting in his own capacity in helping K44 players - i did not personally know about it till recently) sits people to snipe noble trains from RA ?

I dunno, just like RA members tried to do to him ? :icon_rolleyes:

Its really sad to see someone i regard like you come over on these boards and indulge in blatant and laughable hypocrisy lard. I expected you to have a lot more dignity than that.

DeletedUser

I won't try to argue and flame here, neither will I try to post skype convos/mails which would make things very interesting - having formed an opinion of this already no posts in the forum can change it now.

It amazes me that you still don't comprehend this. Of course there is anomosity. These guys put their troops and their own personal expansion on the line for you and what do they get in return? Nothing. Absolutely nothing (well, some catapult assaults). Weeks behind because they lost O or had nobles out on 50 hour trips so YOU could expand. How can you not comprehend that animosity Joe? So Hoang using your account to sit and attack us is the ultimate insult and show of ingratitude. I had not wanted to go there, but you brought it up.

I wouldn't have cared much of Joe leaving if it wasn't for this bit here. People lost troops, time and effort. It was not fair to them, no matter how you spin it. But good thing we don't quit after we hit a few rocks - troops can be rebuilt, reputation can't. Somehow I have a strange sympathy for Joe still, which is the only reason no attacks have been launched at him yet.

And Pervis, you seem to be taking this e-rep/dignity thing way too seriously for someone generally regarded as a spammer and from what I see not a very good player either.
*waits for fanboys to jump in*

DeletedUser

correct me if i'm wrong, i'm in rumble but i intend to stay neutral in forums.
is it just me, or it's always people from RA that stirs up(starts i mean) all these 'discussions' in forums?

DeletedUser

Sorry Phil, i'm not going to bite. Your opinion of me is based on petty hate and sheer delusion. And you don't seem to have a very good clue about what I'm regarded as. Enjoy your delusion, i won't interrupt it.

DeletedUser

is it just me, or it's always people from RA that stirs up(starts i mean) all these 'discussions' in forums?
Hi there, I'm russki, I'm in RA but I'm 100% neutral in the forums.

Sorry Phil, i'm not going to bite. Your opinion of me is based on petty hate and sheer delusion. And you don't seem to have a very good clue about what I'm regarded as. Enjoy your delusion, i won't interrupt it.
You proceeded right to flaming and so did I. Just trying to follow the crowd :icon_sad:

Deleted User - 695343

Yeah, you guys should really get on that. :lol:

Actually a big reason for posting this was to liven things up again, it's been boring since the last thread died.

DeletedUser2118

Pure hypocrisy Lard. You know very well that RA has done this very often in offering to snipe for players who had incoming nobles from Rumble members.

Infact one of the first things Ender mentioned in his thread was that RA was offering to snipe for a player who had a incoming noble train from hoang.
And now you're complaining about haong (who btw was acting in his own capacity in helping K44 players - i did not personally know about it till recently) sits people to snipe noble trains from RA ?

I dunno, just like RA members tried to do to him ? :icon_rolleyes:

Its really sad to see someone i regard like you come over on these boards and indulge in blatant and laughable hypocrisy lard. I expected you to have a lot more dignity than that.

It's not hypocrisy! Haven't you ever heard of a double standard?!?!

Besides haven't you been paying attention?

deb said:
[11/14/2009 12:57:34 PM] Dewdropdeb / Queen of Hearts says: but I'm just the dumb blonde who seems to be the only person in RA who can snipe a freakin train but anyways

Edit: Oops my bad, I'm supposed to act really upset about what you said and claim you've disgraced yourself completely. My bad, can you post again and give me another shot?

DeletedUser

Ah Pervie, your righteous indignation is totally laughable. >.<

We offered help to tribes which were fighting our enemy. OMGOSH!!!! :icon_wink:
Hoang offers help to tribes which are fighting someone he promised not to start anything with.

See the difference? even the above lines are of different lengths which is a nice graphical representation... :icon_rolleyes:

Also, we are not you. If we were you, it would be us who get pwned by noobs and then applying our own measure suspect "OMG my train got sniped and my nuke killed attacking a noob who nobled Nauz! it must have been RA!!!!!!!one!1!1!!!!".

You suspect that, because you act like that towards us. We don't, so DO NOT go crying here on forums, like Lady Macbeth - you are the one making some conspiracy theories while trying to wash the blood of your hands.*

*that is if you have the blood there - you most probably used some noobs in form of gloves to do the dirty job for you, just like Hoang does now.

DeletedUser

are you both still coherent ?

i haven't denounced sitting people and sniping for them as a method of undermining and enemy. If someone wants to do it, go ahead and do so.

But don't denounce something you people practice yourself.

You wish to talk of crying on forums ?

this entire thread is a Woe-is-me whinefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.