Hoang the Humble?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah, that guy is a total coward. I mean roughly 25 good start up players (many coplayed or night sat) joined a server with the intention of rimming him (http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6449 background if you need it), and he doesn't even have the guts to take them on!

I mean doesn't that mean he totally sucks?

I'm sick of this predator/metal duck stuff. He did something dirty, but almost every player has.

After his antics at the start of the world, when he abandoned his tribe - Valor, he can be pretty much labelled as a coward... regardless of how many players where after him, then he simple shouldn`t have made a tribe(tribe = commitment), and I think in his pre-made topic he said that players should commit for at least 6 months(automatically I understand that he is going to be committed as well). Because of that he got roughly 30 other players on his neck who would love to take him out, and who aren`t holding the best opinion about him.
Regarding his opinion about co-playing (he was about to be in this for real :( but he failed and ran away, god like players don`t fail and definitely don`t ran away :( ). His thoughts changes after every 10 minutes :/ I find it hard to believe that he is a student in university.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This bickering is funny, pathetic, entertaining, and showing what people are really about..!!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1511

yeah, that guy is a total coward. I mean roughly 25 good start up players (many coplayed or night sat) joined a server with the intention of rimming him (http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6449 background if you need it), and he doesn't even have the guts to take them on!

I'm sick of this predator/metal duck stuff. He did something dirty, but almost every player has. So he's smug, hasn't the general response in this thread been who cares as long as he can play? Didn't he hold rank 1 on a server for some length of time? Oh wait that only matters if you like the person. However, if you ever are able to hold rank 1 early on without large gifting for more than a few days you can hold a top 20 account in any world early on. That makes him as decent as most of the smug players people are ok with.

If you guys aren't a fan of his personality then there's an ignore function, use it.

Back to the topic at hand, since apparently everyone is sick of this thread I'll attempt to sum up conclusions. Moreover Hoang has moved to a 3rd account anyway so the topic has lost relevance. Feel free to correct where you disagree, I don't mean to put bias here.

Conclusions:
Hoang may be somewhat smug at times, but he has the ability to back it up, so it is not conceit
Hoang moved accounts because he wanted to coplay with joe
Joe and Matt stopped coplaying because of a dispute over activity
People still don't like metal duck
ERmm by his own words. Rumble only has 1-3 'good players' and the rest are averageo. He is a 'great player' with a tribe behind him, so yes maybe he is a coward.

DeletedUser

Didn't he hold rank 1 on a server for some length of time?

Actually no, thats not correct. He played UK1 a world considered by many to have a lack of talent, and was able to be the first player to get to 10k. This is what he brags about, what makes him "elite" He achieved this once, and feels he can talk down upon anyone because he accomplished such a "great" achievement. Since then, he uses said accomplishment as a crutch. Instead of blaming himself for his constant failures, he uses the "my area was too noobish, i was to elite for my area, i got bored cause it was too easy" as reasons to constantly press delete/quit. While at the same time, he uses his "accomplishment" as a way to talk down about other players. He's simply one of those players who feels that everyone owes him their highest respect, when in reality he doesn't deserve it as either a player, or a person, hes proved far too many times to be an outright liar and a pretty hurtful person.

This is why people detest him. This is why people will continue to not respect him

DeletedUser

Actually no, thats not correct. He played UK1 a world considered by many to have a lack of talent, and was able to be the first player to get to 10k. This is what he brags about, what makes him "elite" He achieved this once, and feels he can talk down upon anyone because he accomplished such a "great" achievement. Since then, he uses said accomplishment as a crutch. Instead of blaming himself for his constant failures, he uses the "my area was too noobish, i was to elite for my area, i got bored cause it was too easy" as reasons to constantly press delete/quit. While at the same time, he uses his "accomplishment" as a way to talk down about other players. He's simply one of those players who feels that everyone owes him their highest respect, when in reality he doesn't deserve it as either a player, or a person, hes proved far too many times to be an outright liar and a pretty hurtful person.

This is why people detest him. This is why people will continue to not respect him

He was also ranked 1 ODA on W34, he bragged about it so much it caused someone to scout him; his troop counts were extremely low from clearing so much people. He still thought he was better then everyone after he was nobled simply because he had maintained rank 1 ODA on the first 2 weeks of the world.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hello again Matt.

You claim that I said you weren't putting enough time into the account... Yet you took me the wrong way and blocked me before I could explain.

You had just told me that you work every day till 6:00 server time. I didn't even know this, I thought you only worked some days (the days you told me you were going to work).
Now, if you work that much, then you are only online for 2 hours that I am not online for.

So all I did was try to say this, and you took it very personally and left the chat, blocked me on Skype and quit co-playing, all before I could farther explain.

Unfortunately I lost that chat logs when you blocked me, but this is as I remember it.

So, even though you were more active than me (I had exams during most of that time), it was because you did most of the evenings/mornings even though I was online, but studying.

Sorry I upset you so much over something that (I think) wasn't that serious.

Hey again Joe,

My on-line times were quite a mess I must admit this.

During the time that my Bike was off the road I admit I couldn't hardly get on.
During your exams ect for the 2 week I put in overtime on that account so you wouldn't think I was slacking or not a committed player.
Once I go my bike back on the road (I think this was 1 week after your exams) my on-line times were.

05:00 - 06:00
08:30 - 15:00
18:00 - 23:00 (Then you would take over sometimes this could be 24:00)

Here's the Skype Chat Joe.

[11/12/2009 10:24:52 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: online?
[11/12/2009 11:39:52 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: dud
[11/12/2009 11:39:55 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: umm
[11/12/2009 11:40:05 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: we are taking hoangs third village with Jas
[11/12/2009 11:40:30 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: also, hoang and draco are attacking
[11/12/2009 11:40:35 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: read notebook for my thoughts
[11/12/2009 11:41:01 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: SF/Jas will mail us noble details
[11/12/2009 11:41:12 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: try get ours very close
[11/12/2009 11:41:15 AM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: night
[11/12/2009 7:55:35 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: matt.... when did you get online?
[11/12/2009 8:00:16 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: i had a sitter
[11/12/2009 8:00:32 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: on what world?
[11/12/2009 8:00:35 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: w3?
[11/12/2009 8:00:40 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: yup
[11/12/2009 8:00:43 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: you meant chocolate teapot?
[11/12/2009 8:00:49 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: no
[11/12/2009 8:00:58 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: i took it and set overdose as teapot was going..
[11/12/2009 8:01:09 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: couldnt you do it?
[11/12/2009 8:01:58 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: work..
[11/12/2009 8:04:36 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: should I find a new coplayer?
[11/12/2009 8:04:45 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: whys that?
[11/12/2009 8:05:03 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: well...
[11/12/2009 8:05:05 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: lol ur pissed at me because i had work and was unable to dodge?
[11/12/2009 8:05:09 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: you are barely online at all
[11/12/2009 8:05:15 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: for two hours
[11/12/2009 8:05:20 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: then I am back
[11/12/2009 8:05:26 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: im barely online? im on that account more than you.
[11/12/2009 8:05:38 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: :^)
[11/12/2009 8:06:07 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: look Joe do what you friggin want. I have put 2x as much time into that account that you.
[11/12/2009 8:06:18 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: go find ursen a new co-player.
[11/12/2009 8:06:43 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: heh
[11/12/2009 8:07:00 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: have you been working till every day?
[11/12/2009 8:07:13 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: look, dont get angry
[11/12/2009 8:07:16 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Im just asking
[11/12/2009 8:07:25 PM] Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: no thanks, find yourself a new co-player.
[11/12/2009 8:07:31 PM] *** Matt [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ blocked Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ***

So yeah when someone asks if they should get a new co-player after spending 11- 14 hours a day farming and attempting to keep Hoang at bay. No matter how close friends we were, a insult like that just popped me over the top and I didn't want to speak to you again. :icon_cry:

Looking back at that I still can't see another way I should have taken it.

Good luck to Joe and hoang your both very good players and hoang is not just a start up player. He is one of the best players I have met.

Long Live RA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sick of this predator/metal duck stuff. He did something dirty, but almost every player has. So he's smug, hasn't the general response in this thread been who cares as long as he can play? Didn't he hold rank 1 on a server for some length of time? Oh wait that only matters if you like the person. However, if you ever are able to hold rank 1 early on without large gifting for more than a few days you can hold a top 20 account in any world early on. That makes him as decent as most of the smug players people are ok with.

If you guys aren't a fan of his personality then there's an ignore function, use it.

Back to the topic at hand, since apparently everyone is sick of this thread I'll attempt to sum up conclusions. Moreover Hoang has moved to a 3rd account anyway so the topic has lost relevance. Feel free to correct where you disagree, I don't mean to put bias here.

Conclusions:
Hoang may be somewhat smug at times, but he has the ability to back it up, so it is not conceit
Hoang moved accounts because he wanted to coplay with joe
Joe and Matt stopped coplaying because of a dispute over activity
People still don't like metal duck

Hoang was in the same situation he knew he was going to be attacked by Ra as soon as he started..He was asked why he hadn't restarted early on and said he wanted a challenge..He got taken out in the end but caused alot of damage and got the challenge he was after and alot of respect from inside the tribe as well as from people outside the tribe.

As for rubber chicken well...He came out proclaiming to have the no.1 tribe also proclaiming how good he was..All in all, all he did is abandon his tribe and go into hiding under other aliases.He hasd tribemates they could have helped him out but he was a scared rubber chicken and ran at the first sign of a challenge..He then proclaims the other K's are not a challenge and how easy it is..Had he stayed in the troubling area hoang did who by the way didn't have any help in the area with tribemates he may have had the challenge he was after as well.

He took the cowards route and made a excuse as he always does at the first sign of trouble. Lard stop trying to make excuses for him..You could always let him into Ra i am sure he would be a great recruit for you guys.:lol:

DeletedUser2448

Not even on this world but I'd like to give this PnP a 9/10 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2913

He was also ranked 1 ODA on W34, he bragged about it so much it caused someone to scout him; his troop counts were extremely low from clearing so much people. He still thought he was better then everyone after he was nobled simply because he had maintained rank 1 ODA on the first 2 weeks of the world.:icon_confused:

/me also had rank one ODA in w34 and first to pally weapon :icon_biggrin:

Now everyyone respect me damnit!!!!!11

DeletedUser

/me also had rank one ODA in w34 and first to pally weapon :icon_biggrin:

Now everyyone respect me damnit!!!!!11

emoticon-0139-bow.gif

Not a one word post.

DeletedUser

I do have to say if they're the online times you were on Matt, then that means you was surely surpassing the amount of time that Joe played on the account...?

Reading that log joe, isn't as sugar coated as you make out...

Yet you took me the wrong way and blocked me before I could explain.

Sorry I upset you so much over something that (I think) wasn't that serious.

[11/12/2009 8:04:36 PM] Joe - [Reduaram] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: should I find a new coplayer?

Don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see 'what other way he could've taken it'... :icon_razz:

Bluntness + Arrogance in the same sentence would've most likely got the same thing off anyone, maybe your 'people skills' need a touch of work...

DeletedUser

I do have to say if they're the online times you were on Matt, then that means you was surely surpassing the amount of time that Joe played on the account...?

Reading that log joe, isn't as sugar coated as you make out...

Don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see 'what other way he could've taken it'... :icon_razz:

Bluntness + Arrogance in the same sentence would've most likely got the same thing off anyone, maybe your 'people skills' need a touch of work...

I'm not sure what the relationship was with Joe and Matt, and how close of co-players they were. I tell my co-players to gtfo the account on a daily basis. Crudz, you highlighted the one sentence which could be classed as offending. What Joe said is correct I believe. Matt didn't give him a chance to explain.

IMO, I saw nothing wrong with what Joe said in that chat. Maybe he was blunt, but I only noticed Matt overreacting.

DeletedUser

Urgh your choice to font doesn't do much for hangovers... That's fo sho.

Ok lets put it another, look at it in context... Asking a question and then because he had work, he bluntly puts in an assumption/ultimatum?

Admiral, please do step in to the shoes of Matt here, and tell me you wouldn't be angry?

But the again, like you said you tell your co/s to 'gtfo' so I guess it'd be a little more harder for you to sympathise.

DeletedUser

Urgh your choice to font doesn't do much for hangovers... That's fo sho.

Ok lets put it another, look at it in context... Asking a question and then because he had work, he bluntly puts in an assumption/ultimatum?

Admiral, please do step in to the shoes of Matt here, and tell me you wouldn't be angry?

But the again, like you said you tell your co/s to 'gtfo' so I guess it'd be a little more harder for you to sympathise.

I'd be angry yes, but not enough to block him immediately rather than trying to work something out.

Me and my co-players know that we're not serious. We joke around. I'm not sure about Matt and Joe, whether they co-play to co-play or whether to co-play for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, the difference is you are probably joking. Judging by that convo, it seems it was somewhat serious. But then, snippets is snippets

DeletedUser

Without bothering to involve myself beyond this, I think it's a rather fair question. Matt was talking about why he wasn't as active due to work, and as a result, Red asked him if he needed to find another coplayer to take over... Not the best way to put it, but definitely a fair question to ask. If I had a coplayer, and if they were telling me they couldn't be active, I'd ask them if it'd be cool to get a third coplayer too... :icon_rolleyes:

Now that may not be what Red was asking specifically, but regardless... In a discussion of activity where one says they cannot be active, it's perfectly fair to ask them if they can (or should) continue coplaying (I say should be cause sometimes we shouldn't keep playing even though we can/want to...). Perhaps the better question would have been, "will you be able to keep co-playing?", But personally I don't have the delicate people skills to deal with sensitive issues. I agree there was overeaction on both sides, but I harbor that this is a game... Why freak out and block someone over an in-game issue? Now I could understand if Joe and Hoang blocked Deb over this post, as this was aimed to directly humiliate/slander/assault them. (All quite uncalled for in my opinion) But blocking someone because they ask if you are able to keep playing an account? Please... there comes a point when a thick skin is a bit necessary. But then again... I seem to have no heart, so I guess using myself as a benchmark doesn't work so well.

DeletedUser

Myself and Joe were very good friends and our friendship was fun. We always had a laugh, even with hoang when we was nobling him.
I only posted here to state out the facts to why I left the Reduaram account.

I Respect Joe and hoang, their both really good players and I believe if they work well together they will by all means take top spot.
Good luck to the pair of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.