Reputation.

• Thread starter Final Countdown
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have 3 reds for doing nothing wrong :( stupid 'Trainus'. If someone could spam reds if you see him posting, I'd be very grateful :icon_wink:

disclaimer: I am in no way suggesting for anyone to pervert the rep system, I just really hate this guy ;)

DeletedUser

You cant see who left you rep, you can only see was it positive or negative and the comment.
I think that the Mods can see who left the rep, but a normal user cant get that info.
Unless they leave their name there. :icon_wink:

People enjoy neg repping me lol and even I dont know who is doing it :p
lol, :icon_twisted:

Well if they were going by .net for reference your'e screwed. :lol:

I don't think they will do that.

DeletedUser

[th]Most of the things already have been said:

• One needs admin rights to browser through the logs to find out, who gave whom what kind of reputation and added which comment. (This is needed for i. e. finding insulting comments.)
  • At the moment a lot of reps are being given, which still aren't counting due to the repping member didn't met the reputation's system requirements yet. (Those won't be published to prevent abuse.)
  • That said, some people are at the top right now with only few postings, because probably an admin gave them positive reputation for excellent posts. Admins' rep power is a little stronger (standard of the forums' system) at the start, this will change over time in favour to often positively repped members.
  • There is not and will not be any manipulation to the rep system by the admins. .net's veterans may remember, how this would affect the system. :icon_wink:

[/th]

DeletedUser

I got down repped for my old font colour. :(
And It wasn't once it was 2 times!!

Also isn't it possible for RL friends to keep repping each other over the course of the day?? (Obviously keeping in mind the time to wait before repping again)

DeletedUser

Ooh.. question answered then xD But I want to see who asked me the question xD
Thanks All.

DeletedUser

I got down repped for my old font colour. :(
And It wasn't once it was 2 times!!

Also isn't it possible for RL friends to keep repping each other over the course of the day?? (Obviously keeping in mind the time to wait before repping again)
[th]No, it isn't. You'll have to fulfill some requirements, before the system would allow you to rep the same member again.[/th]

DeletedUser

[th]No, it isn't. You'll have to fulfill some requirements, before the system would allow you to rep the same member again.[/th]

Don't you have to rep other people a certain number of times before the forum member you first repped is available to be repped again?

DeletedUser

I remember the rep situation back on .net. That was funny, everybody either had maximum, minimum or nothing at all. :D

DeletedUser

I actually dont know it just poped up for me dunno how....

DeletedUser4

can someone tell me how reps are useful?

[tt]Im not sure that you can call it useful, its a feature that many seem to like so we have implemented it here, but at the end of the day it really means nothing unless you want to follow it.[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]Im not sure that you can call it useful, its a feature that many seem to like so we have implemented it here, but at the end of the day it really means nothing unless you want to follow it.[/tt]

i personally love it :icon_biggrin: although i cant seem to find the list where it shows who has the most rep :icon_confused: any help??

DeletedUser

i personally love it :icon_biggrin: although i cant seem to find the list where it shows who has the most rep :icon_confused: any help??
Community > Member list

And click on Reputation, then it'll list them :)

DeletedUser

i like it, but it was better when mods had like 1Billion rep, and when they upped you it was epic...in .net i was top 3 in rep cuz hightower lurved me :icon_razz:

but seriously lets not go through it again

DeletedUser4

i like it, but it was better when mods had like 1Billion rep, and when they upped you it was epic...in .net i was top 3 in rep cuz hightower lurved me :icon_razz:

but seriously lets not go through it again

[tt]Its not going to happen again[/tt]