Jaigosian declares on L.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And as for me, I'm no longer able to deal with the stress that running a tribe involves. I left with Jai, because I too wanted to enjoy whats left of my time on TW.

You can take that how you will, I dont care, but stop trying to stir things up, that you neither know anything about, or could deal with.

after all, you quit because you couldn't deal with what was happening didn't you. I at least, have been honest and am still here playing, and will be for as long as my health lasts.

Go back under the stone you crawled from, and leave opinions to those that are playing still.

DeletedUser

And as for me, I'm no longer able to deal with the stress that running a tribe involves. I left with Jai, because I too wanted to enjoy whats left of my time on TW.

You can take that how you will, I dont care, but stop trying to stir things up, that you neither know anything about, or could deal with.

after all, you quit because you couldn't deal with what was happening didn't you. I at least, have been honest and am still here playing, and will be for as long as my health lasts.

Go back under the stone you crawled from, and leave opinions to those that are playing still.

I never asked you about why you quit :icon_confused:

Jai was str8 to the point no beating around the bush.

I gave him my opinions and instead of having an argument about it or trying to 'lure m out that stone you think I live under' He gave str8 answers and no BS.

I quit because I couldnt handle it?:icon_confused: where did anyone say that? I quit for my reasons in the thread and no other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh I'd use my health for being with family and doing things I'd always wanted to do in life. Not stay and play an internet game but thats just me eh.

I don't think you or anyone really has any right to comment on what Juke does with his OWN time, for all you know he plays during the day while his family are at work and or school.

And in any case if he gets some enjoyment out of playing this and he is facing a battle ahead no one has any right to judge whats right except Juke.

DeletedUser3227

Meh I'd use my health for being with family and doing things I'd always wanted to do in life. Not stay and play an internet game but thats just me eh.

wow you have just taken urself to a new low, that is the worst comment i have ever seen on these forums. you even made darth look good. u should be ashamed of yourself, i hope karma comes back and bites you in the bum, and you get a taste of what juke is going through.

DeletedUser

wow you have just taken urself to a new low, that is the worst comment i have ever seen on these forums. you even made darth look good. u should be ashamed of yourself, i hope karma comes back and bites you in the bum, and you get a taste of what juke is going through.
Or worse. ^.^

DeletedUser

I don't think you or anyone really has any right to comment on what Juke does with his OWN time, for all you know he plays during the day while his family are at work and or school.

And in any case if he gets some enjoyment out of playing this and he is facing a battle ahead no one has any right to judge whats right except Juke.

well said -

can someone not just get rid of this clown?? you no longer have any relevance here

DeletedUser

I just want to say how happy we all are at L.I that we are providing some much needed fun for the mighty Jai. I think at last we have found our true purpose here. You never know we may even get the tag of "the entertainers" (like my footy team many years ago) and even gain back a little respect....(ok stop laughing)

I also believe the latest score is 1-1 but we are only 5 minutes into the game.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Jaigosian

Side 2:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 81
Difference: 66

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 52,169
Side 2: 374,711
Difference: 322,542

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,744
Side 2: 9,335
Difference: 409

chart

DeletedUser

I just want to say how happy we all are at L.I that we are providing some much needed fun for the mighty Jai. I think at last we have found our true purpose here. You never know we may even get the tag of "the entertainers" (like my footy team many years ago) and even gain back a little respect....(ok stop laughing)

I also believe the latest score is 1-1 but we are only 5 minutes into the game.

Ya dude.
Its gonna be a roller coaster ride to the finish. :)

With many losses and gains to both sides im sure.

Toffer... This comment is BANG OUT OF ORDER.

Next world, i play and i see your Toffer name, im gonna make it my mission to destroy you...
And, if i see you on the Skype, im gonna give you so much abuse you wont know what day it is.

You wanna stay well out my way tbh.

DeletedUser

Sorry for this being off-topic initially, but........................I've just caught up with this thread, and I have to say that I'm truly shocked.

Toffer - I don't know you, and after your 'advice' to Juke, I can honestly say that I have no desire to ever change that.

You should start acting like a man, and start to try to find some honour & decency by apologising sincerely for your comments about how Juke should or shouldn't be spending his time.

Who the hell are you to incorrectly assume that he's on TW 24/7 these days & failing to spend quality time with his nearest & dearest?

Whilst anyone is free to post on the forums, I think you've just burnt many, many bridges.

To everyone else who's voiced their support for Juke da Nuke in the light of Toffer's shameful verbal attack - + rep in RL - well done guys.

OT: Glad to see you enjoying things again Jai.

DeletedUser

I am on the other side to these guys but it has to be said...Toffer you are well out of order.

DeletedUser

lolol

Not once did I 'advice' Juke what to do nor did I say thats hwat he should do.

It was my opinion on what I would do, not him but ME yes what I would do in that situation.

I dont think an apology is needed though, I'm free to post my opinions an thats what I did. I never asked for him to post why he quit I asked Jai.

Jai- World 5-6 all be there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't mean to sound like i'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but toffer that's quite an insensitive thing to say. Besides, his kid is on w2 also, so even if juke is playing he still enjoying time with his family.

As for the L.I/Jai war, lets just say i'm glad i bought 3 months worth of premium, as i don't see this ending any time soon!

DeletedUser

Don't mean to sound like i'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but toffer that's quite an insensitive thing to say. Besides, his kid is on w2 also, so even if juke is playing he still enjoying time with his family.

As for the L.I/Jai war, lets just say i'm glad i bought 3 months worth of premium, as i don't see this ending any time soon!

I agree mate.
In the last 10 days ive been fighting your tribe, ive thougrally enjoyed myself. :)

Excellent.

DeletedUser

Its slow going atm...
Not much going on, but im currently winning 2-1, lol.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Jaigosian

Side 2:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 397
Difference: 329

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 260,599
Side 2: 2,044,312
Difference: 1,783,713

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,712
Side 2: 9,335
Difference: 10,377

chart

My ODA and ODD has grown at a real nice rate though. :)

ODA.
image.php

ODD.
image.php

More villages being targeted in the next few days.

DeletedUser

Well done on going 2-1 up...although I think it was an inactive...but hey you did it. The numbers will win this conflict. We took 5 times more villas during the period and most of yours were 3k barbs. Do the maths. Unless you get help or accept our terms we will eventually win. I predict July 2012.......lol

DeletedUser

Well done on going 2-1 up...although I think it was an inactive...but hey you did it. The numbers will win this conflict. We took 5 times more villas during the period and most of yours were 3k barbs. Do the maths. Unless you get help or accept our terms we will eventually win. I predict July 2012.......lol

Of course.
I know im gonna lose here, but ill be the best 2nd you've ever seen. :)

McVicar Clip.
Im McVicar, the prison guards are various L.I members. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Now that you have admitted you cannot win if you run back to Virtus that will be as good as a victory to L.I It will confirm that you couldnt walk over us as you thought!!! When you running back mate????

Status
Not open for further replies.