Jaigosian declares on L.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now that you have admitted you cannot win if you run back to Virtus that will be as good as a victory to L.I It will confirm that you couldnt walk over us as you thought!!! When you running back mate????

LI CLAIM VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needed to run back to Virtus as you could not carry out your claims by yourself!!!!

Victory is ours.

DeletedUser

Needed to run back to Virtus as you could not carry out your claims by yourself!!!!

Victory is ours.

Is it?
Is it really?
Now you have the possibility that Virtus will join the skirmish, so I wouldn't count your chickens yet.
Or maybe Jai will continue his war alone.........either way, L.I have won nothing yet.

DeletedUser

Sounding a bit excited there bud.
If the aim was to be humiliated publicly by Jaigosian then sure, you can claim that one.

DeletedUser

Lmfao.

Victory is yours alright. :icon_rolleyes:

• Victory when i have 24 incomings... All from 1 player ONLY... Nothing else from L.I...
  • Victory when you managed as an entire tribe of 45 members, ONLY 1397 attacks to me... I sent your tribe some 6000...
  • Victory when i have nobled more of your tribes villages then you have of mine...
  • Victory when i have cleared and nuked more of your members then you have of mine...
  • Victory when your a top 20 tribe and im 1 player and after several faliled attempts to noble me, you result to mass barb nobling on my door step...

Victory is yours alright... :icon_rolleyes:

The same victory thats gonna see you and your pony removed from UK2 and all your villages become Virtus villages, lol.

Thanks for the ODA and ODD, now im gonna take your tribes villages. :)

DeletedUser

You have just confirmed our victory for all to see. The "great jai" could NOT do what he claimed and take out a tribe single handed. We have sent him off running to his mates for help...back to Virtus where he belongs.

You kept claiming that you needed NO help, but this confirms you simply could not do what you claimed...you need your mates to help you out.

DeletedUser

You have just confirmed our victory for all to see. The "great jai" could NOT do what he claimed and take out a tribe single handed. We have sent him off running to his mates for help...back to Virtus where he belongs.

You kept claiming that you needed NO help, but this confirms you simply could not do what you claimed...you need your mates to help you out.

Just because he has rejoined Virtus, does not prove he couldn't take LI out single handed.

There are any number of reasons why he would rejoin Virtus, and none of them have anything to do with LI.

In fact I know why he has, and know it has nothing whatsoever to do with LI's poor performance against him.

How a full tribe can claim victory against a single player, without destroying him, is rediculous.
If you had nobled his villages, and rimmed him, then you could claim it. All you are doing is making your tribe look even more rediculous than it already does.

DeletedUser

lol soz nemmis u beat me to the post wiv the mag but ty dfor metnioning

DeletedUser

Look mate.
If your happy to claim this 'paper' victory, then fine.
Honestly take it.

I did what i had to do...

I left Virtus for several reasons, some being:

• To prove that my defensive tactics DO work. ---> Proved, undenyably.
  • To prove that L.I are crap... ---> Proved, with ease.
  • To stop you joining forces with G.F, whilst we had new players resettling and inactives were mass nobled out. ---> Achieved.
  • To prove to UK2, egotystically sure... That i was as good as i thought i could be.
  • More then proved, as the fact im still here and WINNING against your tribe shows the whole world i was correct and its ME who has won. ---> Surely i should be 20 or more village down by now? Yes or no?
  • To protect my tribe and its members while they are reforming into a much stronger compact and active unit. ---> Its done now.

So you take this victory. :icon_rolleyes:
Enjoy it.

Ill take your villages, with my tribe and K37. :)

Its a fair deal.
One we're happy to make.

DeletedUser

We made no claims at the outset of this. Jai declared on us and said he would beat us single handed. He has failed to meet that objective....enough said.

DeletedUser

We made no claims at the outset of this. Jai declared on us and said he would beat us single handed. He has failed to meet that objective....enough said.

Looks like you've met your waterloo, LI are in for a rough time now.

My advice, disband while you can, because theres no chance of diplomacy with Virtus now, and it looks like they have you firmly in their crosshairs.

Maybe TWM will join Virtus in taking your villages, they don't exactly like LI or Hoggy.

Maybe the tooth fairy will come to your aid, or maybe black is really pink.......................

LI your time is up.

DeletedUser

You take your victory. :icon_rolleyes:

Im still gonna attack you and your tribe until your completely removed from UK2.

This takes me a year. - Ill play till its done.
This takes me ten years... - Ill play till its done.
This takes my 100 years... - Ill teach my grandson to play and he'll do it, lol.

How about i ask/order Virtus to neither help me, or support me?
Not that they have, all support offers, from players/tribes from all over the world have been declined, more then once.

Ill continue this 1 man war on my own and i WILL succeed. :)
One of us are going down and its not me, lol.

DeletedUser

On your own eh??

you internal mail today

Well yes.
Im not gonna stop, they wanna take your pony tribe apart.

What am i gonna do?
Stop them, from growing and gaining villages?

Lol.

DeletedUser

Are you saying Jaig is just pretending to hate Hoggy so that no one will guess he is a secret L.I operative?

DeletedUser

Are you saying Jaig is just pretending to hate Hoggy so that no one will guess he is a secret L.I operative?

Ofcourse.
Im the duke and founder of this tribe, i brought it here as a premade, long before L.I even formed...

I formed Virtus on another world, but my sole purpose has been to be a spy for L.I... :icon_confused:

Uber rofl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

LOl damn the secrets out!

It was me that declared on Hoggy, Jai declared on LI. Hate is a strong word, I dont hate Hoggy, dislike, and like at the same time yes, hate no.

Confused?

I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.