Jaigosian declares on L.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now that you have admitted you cannot win if you run back to Virtus that will be as good as a victory to L.I It will confirm that you couldnt walk over us as you thought!!! When you running back mate????

Ive proved that i need NO tribe to make your tribe of noobs look crap.
How long we been warring?

3 weeks?
4...?

How many villages you taken from me?
I was offline and never even had a chance to tag the nukes, let alone see the nobles. :icon_sad:

How many have i taken from you?
2, lol.

The 10 or so id have now had to be stacked by your tribe to the hills, or id have alot more of your villages by now.
Some of them i had sent 10 O nukes to each and i still never broke the stack... Overkill much?

So thats 3-4 weeks that a tribe of 50 members with 5 times the troops and villages has FAILED to take out 1 player, with NO help from anyone.

Cognito ergo sum = L.I are crap. :lol:

I hereby dedicate this song to you and your mighty fine tribe: L.I theme tune.

DeletedUser5283

if ur that confident against l.i give it nother 4 weeks see how is on top now that am bk (not saying ill be any better lol) but WHO EVERY DECLARES WAR ON ME OR L.I IT IS A FIGHT TO THE FINISH as am sick of people say what noob we are the trueth is we have been a thorn in virus/jai side since l.i was formed and we are a smallish tribe that are stubborn and hard to remove FACT

DeletedUser

if ur that confident against l.i give it nother 4 weeks see how is on top now that am bk (not saying ill be any better lol) but WHO EVERY DECLARES WAR ON ME OR L.I IT IS A FIGHT TO THE FINISH as am sick of people say what noob we are the trueth is we have been a thorn in virus/jai side since l.i was formed and we are a smallish tribe that are stubborn and hard to remove FACT

Ive already declared on your tin-pot tribe...
And im still here... Little old me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5283

LOL av been awa 3 weeks and only lost 20 village(thats to TW by the way) jai you are a great player as is juke but i have learnd to cope with the near 2k incoming with out panicing and marked 99% of them

but thenext few weeks will make or break us both l.i didnt come on here declareing war on you say we were gonna wipe you out in 3-4 weeks inface you declared war on L.I so its you that has the point to prove m8

DeletedUser

LOL av been awa 3 weeks and only lost 20 village(thats to TW by the way) jai you are a great player as is juke but i have learnd to cope with the near 2k incoming with out panicing and marked 99% of them

but thenext few weeks will make or break us both l.i didnt come on here declareing war on you say we were gonna wipe you out in 3-4 weeks inface you declared war on L.I so its you that has the point to prove m8

True.
But ive proved my point aready, tbh...
Ive done what NO ONE on UK2 has and very little players on any server has.

Im gonna continue to prove my point. :)

DeletedUser

My D was kept busy last night and this morning...
Less then 24 hours and i recieved this:

Attack #1.
Attack #2.
Attack #3.
Attack #4.
Attack #5.
Attack #6.
Attack #7.
Attack #8.
Attack #9.
Attack #10.
Attack #11.
Attack #12.
Attack #15.
Attack #16.
Attack #17.
Attack #18.
Attack #20.
Attack #21.
Attack #22.
Attack #23.
Attack #24.
Attack #25.
Attack #26.
Attack #27.
Attack #28.
Attack #29.
Attack #31.
Attack #32.

All full nukes and nobles... ALL DEAD.

L.I got - 0, nil, zilch, nudda, none, nullington. :lol:
Absolutely NO villages were taken by L.I, for their efforts.

These are the exclusive photo's of Hoggy, Themag and Andytnisa at the moment yet another Op. of L.I's has failed against me...

Hoggy: This actually looks like him, lmfao.
Hoggy.jpg

Themag: Aaaah, poor baby... Liddle bubby haz no nukies left. :(
Themag.jpg

Andytnisa: I like how you throw those random nukes away...
Andytnisa.jpg

1 player vs an entire tribe of 50 odd members with me recieving NO help of support from anyone. :icon_cool:

These are some of my hits on L.I:
Nuke #1. (Mixed village...? :icon_confused:)
Nuke #2. (You gotta love that one, lol.)
Nuke #3. (Booooom! - And again! :icon_twisted:)
Nuke #4. (Mixed village... Again?)
Nuke #5. (Bosh! Hows that noble...? Ok or?, lol.)

Come on boys!
You simply MUST do better...? - Youve only been attacking me for 3 weeks... :icon_rolleyes:

1 village gained.
2 lost.

You CANT do any worse, lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

got to say...this is impressive and u ve really told your side of the story well...that is how Propaganda posts should be

DeletedUser

Mmhm... I remember kicking all L.I's members at the start of Uk2 when they let me be baron when I joined, they sucked. :d

-Cheesy Pleasures

DeletedUser

Mmhm... I remember kicking all L.I's members at the start of Uk2 when they let me be baron when I joined, they sucked. :d

-Cheesy Pleasures

u know what they say cant keep a good nub down:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its nice to see L.I has replied to my post, to defend their trainwreck of an Op... :icon_confused:

Lol.

DeletedUser5283

nice defence am not crying though as its a GAME lol your 2 villa are from incative members (am sure you have been having a go at G.F for nobling virtus inactive members) how many of my villages have u taken ? but am not like that and if i didnt want the stats to again l.i i should of kick them so my fault

well done with your defence again

DeletedUser

Hmm...

Now it seens L.I are barb munching into my villages 2x2's to try to catch me, short range, or while im offline... :icon_rolleyes:

• Top 20 tribe. :icon_confused:
  • 40-50 members.
  • 5 times my size.
  • Members online, 24/7 from all over the world...

1 word sums up this kind of desperation: Pathetic.

DeletedUser7179

In my opinion!! All is fair in war! You find an enemies weakness and exploit it!! No shame in that! At the end of the day it is war!!

DeletedUser6972

I would not call that PATHETIC, but merely good tactics.

members online 24/7 from all over the world, I would say L.I have got over the initial shock from losing a few big members and are showing the same tactical awareness that polished off +T+T+.

I think your post jai shows an air of desperation, not quite sure why you posted that as you still seem to be holding your own nicely. The end is near? or is it just the beginning?

DeletedUser

I would not call that PATHETIC, but merely good tactics.

members online 24/7 from all over the world, I would say L.I have got over the initial shock from losing a few big members and are showing the same tactical awareness that polished off +T+T+.

I think your post jai shows an air of desperation, not quite sure why you posted that as you still seem to be holding your own nicely. The end is near? or is it just the beginning?

Oh yes...
The end is definately near. :icon_rolleyes:

Its so near that my ODA and ODD is growing out of control and ive lost 1 of 230 villages, and ive nobled 2 off L.I in 4 weeks.

Im so 'desperate' atm, lol.

I just thought that how many 'tactics' should a top 20 tribe need against 1 player? :icon_confused:

• They have tried trains... - Failed.
  • They have tried 1 nuke/1 noble attacks... - Failed.
  • They have tried mass fakes... - Failed.
  • They have tried catting my villages to rubble... - Failed.

If this 'tactic' fails, whats next?

Coming to my house and stealing my wireless hub from my laptop?
Lol.

DeletedUser

Coming to my house and stealing my wireless hub from my laptop?
Lol.

Sorry Jai I forgot to ask in our last little exchange...what is your postcode for my sat nav....

DeletedUser

This war has developed into a nuke/slugging fest.
Seems, that both partys - Myself and L.I are losing D and nuking each other hard, atm...

Best way for me to describe it, is this:
Clicky. :)

Whos, Rocky and whos Drago? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.