Jaigosian declares on L.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hehe, for a minute there I was worried no one would get my joke.

DeletedUser

You take your victory. :icon_rolleyes:
Im still gonna attack you and your tribe until your completely removed from UK2.
This takes me a year. - Ill play till its done.
This takes me ten years... - Ill play till its done.
This takes my 100 years... - Ill teach my grandson to play and he'll do it, lol.

dont think its gonna happen mate :icon_wink:

You are not allowed to access the account/s belonging to any other player/s, including family or friends, unless account sitting is used (see section 3 for more information on sitting).
...lol btw last 2 pages were really fun...cograts to LI for there :icon_rolleyes:"victory":icon_rolleyes:....you deserve it after your whole tribe winning like 1 villa from jai

DeletedUser

Well, L.I disbanded last week, or maybe longer.
Im currently destroying Themag ---> REALLY bad, lol. and Andytnisa is next tbh. :icon_twisted:

Can the mods close this thread please.
Because the war is over and i won 6-1 in the end i believe, lol.

DeletedUser

You already accepted defeat as you had to bring in the rest of your tribe 'cos you couldn't do it on your own as you claimed. Yes close the thread but dont try to rewrite what happenned......

DeletedUser

You already accepted defeat as you had to bring in the rest of your tribe 'cos you couldn't do it on your own as you claimed. Yes close the thread but dont try to rewrite what happenned......

Lol.
The silent man speaks!!!
Wasn't you gonna delete your account Maggy?

I accepted defeat, by out nobling an entire tribe, sniping everything sent to me, nuking more then i was nuked, killing more then you killed and generally doing alot better then the entire tribe of 50 members and 5 times my size did against me...

Oh yeah.
I was on the ropes and run off with my tail between my legs - FO' SHO, lol.

Wait a minute...

Didn't you leave L.I 'your one and only band of brothers' to join G.F? :icon_rolleyes:
Yeah, Maggy-poo your loyalty knows no bounds, lol.

Hows those villages?
OK or...?

Yeah thats what i thought.
You just carry on not attacking me and turtling, while i continue to destroy your villages... :icon_confused:

I won.
I out nobled them.
Im still here.
L.I are gone.

The end. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.