Breaking the sileince - TR Declare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So Fataff you're saying you're superior to W1N? I wonder how that will go down with your masters.

Clearly you're wrong. Infact you've lost more against W1N than we have. Granted our contact with W1N is small, but you have lost a lot of villages. 22 in the last month.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 1
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,121,621
Side 2: 5,731
Difference: 1,115,890

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When addressing your superiors, spell their name correctly, "FatTaff". FatTaff doesn't have "masters", FatTaff is the master of LRAG and we do not take orders from outside bodies.

DeletedUser

"MetallicPhantom". I don't hide mine, I had it in my sig until I removed it due to my sig then being to large.

:icon_redface: Maybe you should hide it :D

I think you'll find we were at war with Flux and AK/KA before W1N declared on either. Also the point that Flux had campaigned our losses from the start ;)

Yes ! I also recall you were losing it too :lol:

Who would they be? If you don't count us then you are wrong.

ORC, Flux, F.P.B, T4H + TR :)

Happy ?

DeletedUser1942

Its his account - he's happy with it, thats all that matters.

Now big man, tell us your account name, let's see if its as impressive as you think it is? ;)

DeletedUser

Its his account - he's happy with it, thats all that matters.

Now big man, tell us your account name, let's see if its as impressive as you think it is? ;)

Where's the fun in that ?

And, when have i ever said my own account is impressive ?

DeletedUser

Clearly you're wrong. Infact you've lost more against W1N than we have. Granted our contact with W1N is small, but you have lost a lot of villages. 22 in the last month.

Well make up your mind, man - are they our "masters" or are we at war with them? You can't have it both ways.

Actually, you can't have it either way, if the truth interests you at all. We have not been at war with W1N for some considerable time - many weeks - having had a ceasefire offered and accepted it.

What you are so happily recording with those "stats" is the fact that we are moving out of a particular K to concentrate elsewhere and have arranged with W1N (since the ceasefire) that they will have the relevant vills from us. We are quite happy with the quid pro quo or we would not have done it. What is it? None of your business.

DeletedUser1942

Where's the fun in that ?

And, when have i ever said my own account is impressive ?

You may not have said it was impressive, but stated we would be "surprised", now that could mean surprised how small it is, or how big it is - although, with what your saying, it wouldnt be a surprise to see you having a very small account tbh :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, you gunna stay in hiding?

DeletedUser

You may not have said it was impressive, but stated we would be "surprised", now that could mean surprised how small it is, or how big it is - although, with what your saying, it wouldnt be a surprise to see you having a very small account tbh :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, you gunna stay in hiding?

How does surprised = Impressive?

My account is fairly average, over 800k. Not impressive, but not shockingly bad either. :icon_eek:

And in referral to "you gunna stay in hiding?" - I wouldn't have created an alias if i wanted people to know who i am

DeletedUser2722

I just believe TR will finish off better!:icon_rolleyes:

Let's hope so, because right now they are losing and proving just how useless
they are... you should have stayed on the fence playing Barbie with your ORC
buddies, TR! :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Well make up your mind, man - are they our "masters" or are we at war with them? You can't have it both ways.

Actually, you can't have it either way, if the truth interests you at all. We have not been at war with W1N for some considerable time - many weeks - having had a ceasefire offered and accepted it.

What you are so happily recording with those "stats" is the fact that we are moving out of a particular K to concentrate elsewhere and have arranged with W1N (since the ceasefire) that they will have the relevant vills from us. We are quite happy with the quid pro quo or we would not have done it. What is it? None of your business.

They're your masters, hence why they are taking your villages. I never said you were at war, I just showed you had never gained from W1N, yet they are taking from you.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR.
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 15:00:00 to 31/05/2010 02:35:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,664
Side 2: 35,339
Difference: 76,325

chart

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Looking forward to see what TR are really made of and if W1N live up to their fighting talk on the Western front?

DeletedUser

Well you kiss ass onion by copying hs font colour so don't know what your on about...

I'n all seriousness I see little evidence that Onion sucks up to w1n. Just because LRAG doesn't attack w1n doesn't make them suck ups.

DeletedUser

Must i say, good luck to both sides, have chatted to quite a few members on each side, but i think it's a little obvious who i'm backing, but i'll not get into that, so Good luck W1N, good luck TR and Co :)

DeletedUser

Must i say, good luck to both sides, have chatted to quite a few members on each side, but i think it's a little obvious who i'm backing, but i'll not get into that, so Good luck W1N, good luck TR and Co :)

oh i know u want to back us up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1942

2. War targets in the other tribes home continents.
When warring with SWARM, one of the players we recruited was within W1Ns home continent. We were told this was unacceptable, and forced to give up his villages.

Lol - the difference here, is that W1N were nobling the enemy villages, TR, as normal, were huggling with them.

DeletedUser

Well you kiss ass onion by copying hs font colour so don't know what your on about...
He only registered on these forums yesterday, I've been writing in this colour since October '09.

In all seriousness I see little evidence that Onion sucks up to w1n. Just because LRAG doesn't attack w1n doesn't make them suck ups.

Thank you, an external source with a brain :icon_biggrin:

I've seen a few reports in TR's favour, W1N better hope it doesn't stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.