Breaking the sileince - TR Declare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How much is Dubby paying you to take over his position as King forum troll of UK1, Marek?

DeletedUser

Stats since Dec: Pretty good work on both sides W1N pulling away a bit since last stat post but its too new a fight to start reading into things yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK TR TR.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 01/06/2010 20:24:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 60
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 432,114
Side 2: 549,226
Difference: 117,112

chart

DeletedUser

Dont think there were any nobles before, so it's just a technicality, but I think the declaration was at 3pm

Average Points value of villages nobled by TR: 9820
Average Points value of villages nobled by W1N: 9154

Does that show TR are taking bigger(more effective) villages? Discuss.

DeletedUser

There we no nobles before so its just being pedantic really.

Re the average points: doesn't really make much difference a) TR have a lower average village build than W1N (diff of ~1K) b) These villages will all be maxed/near to res pits and raxxs/stables at that points so equaly fast to reproduce dependent only on the troop builds each side use.

TR Family average per village: 8,409
W1N/W1N. average per village: 9,778

The difference per village average is in my eyes a more significant difference, than the average difference per village nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TR average: 9822
W1N average: 9153

Just missed out a point on either side :eek:) ha am just joking :)!

DeletedUser

Dont think there were any nobles before, so it's just a technicality, but I think the declaration was at 3pm

Average Points value of villages nobled by TR: 9820
Average Points value of villages nobled by W1N: 9154

Does that show TR are taking bigger(more effective) villages? Discuss.

average points per village:
W1N is 9694
Tr's is 8674

no , TR villages sux .

DeletedUser

no it shows w1n are point whores,lol someone had to say it

LOL,Ya and with there expertees they should know points dont W1N wars!
they are 2 big tribes, anything can happen. Maybe TR been sitting on the fence, but once off the fence, it could be a diferent story, who knows?
good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

I can't believe some of you are actually basing your verbal attacks on average point of noble takeovers, just goes to show, "when you have nothing to say, say something completely irrelevant!"... It doesn't matter what the average point of a noble takeover is, really, what really matters is how much take overs there are.

Please have better thought out digs at eachother.

DeletedUser

I can't believe some of you are actually basing your verbal attacks on average point of noble takeovers, just goes to show, "when you have nothing to say, say something completely irrelevant!"... It doesn't matter what the average point of a noble takeover is, really, what really matters is how much take overs there are.

blame ur allies :icon_wink: they are searching everywhere to find a hole .

DeletedUser

blame ur allies :icon_wink: they are searching everywhere to find a hole .

When it comes to facts i take no sides. Whether you or, they are in the wrong, i'll support the factual, legitimate points.

DeletedUser

Wasn't attempting to create a attack with that actually... just thought the difference bettween the no nobled and points nobled looked quite different, so worked out the average, and thought that I may as well post it.

Meh. More points per village => less space for troops? => Smaller Nukes?

DeletedUser

Meh. More points per village => less space for troops? => Smaller Nukes?

thats what they teach new players on day 1 .

for new players yes , it is true as they tend to build 12 k vills and go :icon_surprised: awesome .

but their leaders tell them no , make them smaller for more troops.

but imo , its a no, well tribal wars isn't black and white, 100 more troops might be important for some , and rubbish for others , as they will have other reasons , but hey I'm not gonna sit and explain why , what and when .

DeletedUser589

Welcome to the Anti W1N show TR family. Thank you for joining in and taking part. Now we truely are fighting wars on all fronts!

Anyway some stats just for the TR fight I thought would be interesting to see. TR declared . . .

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 02/06/2010 21:02:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 56
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 808,183
Side 2: 550,099
Difference: 258,084

chart

Kinda close at the moment so lets see if the tighter time frames can show us any more information . . . and as always we are Side 1

48 hours

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 31
Difference: 29

Side 1: 532,559
Side 2: 306,546
Difference: 226,013

24 Hours

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 12
Difference: 17

Side 1: 254,069
Side 2: 117,985
Difference: 136,084

You will notice I even included W1N. just in case they took any from them and would have complained etc etc

I guess we need to create a new thread dedicated to the global scale of it all soon!!

DeletedUser

As Duke of =KN= who has been at war with W1N, TR, T4H & KnK all this year and part of last year i'm glad that finally TR & families has grown a set.
They can't say that they wasn't warned about it.
Lets see how good they really are.
From the various incomings i have received from all the afor mentioned tribes, all i can say is that TR are in for a rude awakening.

DeletedUser

no worried ;) we haven't really attack for now. it was just "taking temperatuur" but great first stats! W1N are good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.