Breaking the sileince - TR Declare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

I've seen a few reports in TR's favour, W1N better hope it doesn't stay that way.

tbh onion, i doubt any W1N members are rushing to send there reports to you or LRAG, they of course wont be showing any bad reports either would they?

DeletedUser

I suppose, looking at the stats it appears both sides could of done with an extra week to gather support, but it's very likely that this time next week it will be trench warfare.

DeletedUser1942

I suppose, looking at the stats it appears both sides could of done with an extra week to gather support, but it's very likely that this time next week it will be trench warfare.

I dont know, there was plenty of time to prepare i reckon, obviously there will be easy vills to take in the early stages, as nukes are all built up, trains are set to go, and defense is ripe. There are many villages out in the sticks in each others strongholds, so they are the ones going first.

DeletedUser

They're your masters, hence why they are taking your villages. I never said you were at war, I just showed you had never gained from W1N, yet they are taking from you.

What a poor memory you clearly have. I sympathise. You appear completely to have lost track of our discussion. Just to refresh you, my original remark was that we had already fought W1N and were noticeably not crushed as had been suggested we would be, remember? Then you quoted these phoney "battle" stats in an attempt to demonstrate how badly we'd done. But now here you come agreeing with me that these were not war stats at all. I know they weren't. Our war with W1N was some time ago. Thank you for now acknowledging it.

Admittedly, your current interpretation of the stats is as fanciful as your grip on our discussion is vague, but we must be thankful that you at least confess that your original quoting of them was without merit.

DeletedUser

My argument was that your "battle" your "fight" was W1N was one sided. Still is. 147 villages to W1n, 1 to LRAG in the last threes months.

Say what you like fataff, you're losing more villages to them than most of the coalition. What made me laugh is how you admit to be giving them to W1N, but argue they're your equals.

DeletedUser

Decent pnp - liking the fact your in the war - epic fail for misspelling the forum topic!

Welcome to the jungle ladies - oooooh, my second video feels closer than ever :p

DeletedUser

My argument was that your "battle" your "fight" was W1N was one sided. Still is. 147 villages to W1n, 1 to LRAG in the last threes months.

Say what you like fataff, you're losing more villages to them than most of the coalition. What made me laugh is how you admit to be giving them to W1N, but argue they're your equals.

Hmm... It's remarkable how little of this can be supported by facts. We have established that the stats you quoted are principally post war - unless you want to change round on that yet again - and we have established that some LRAG vills have transferred to W1N. Indeed they have. The use of the verb "give" however is entirely your own invention and nothing to do with that transaction. I've already said this twice, I think, but you carefully ignore me. I shan't bother again.

As for claiming we are "equals", well actually I have made no assertions on the topic, other than that your own interpretation of the situation contains a good deal of fantasy. We are not W1N's equals by any objective measure any sane person would apply, other than in the quality of our players. Not yet...

DeletedUser

We are not W1N's equals by any objective measure any sane person would apply, other than in the quality of our players.

If i read that right... You claim LRAG members have equal quality to W1N members ? :lol:

DeletedUser5968

good luck TR. win are good very good infact. but if you fight back and hold your ground use should be ok

good luck both tribes.

DeletedUser

good luck TR. win are good very good infact. But if u actually send some decent attacks instead of just scouting the same villages 100 times you should be ok

good luck both tribes.

fixed ^_^

DeletedUser

im sensing that there is a stirring competition going on :3 where can i apply

DeletedUser

Hmm... It's remarkable how little of this can be supported by facts. We have established that the stats you quoted are principally post war - unless you want to change round on that yet again - and we have established that some LRAG vills have transferred to W1N. Indeed they have. The use of the verb "give" however is entirely your own invention and nothing to do with that transaction. I've already said this twice, I think, but you carefully ignore me. I shan't bother again.

As for claiming we are "equals", well actually I have made no assertions on the topic, other than that your own interpretation of the situation contains a good deal of fantasy. We are not W1N's equals by any objective measure any sane person would apply, other than in the quality of our players. Not yet...

Let's revist, what things you seem to believe have been established shall we.

FatTaff.Well how wrong a body can be... As you apparently do not realise, we don't have to deal with "would" or "wouldn't". as we have fought W1N already - unlike many of the posters on this thread. We had many weeks in direct conflict with them and - far from crumbling - we increased our size, both in vills and points, at every stage of that conflict. The OD wasn't shabby, either.

I don't know when that conflict was (please tell and I will get more accurate stats) but I have below the forever stats and the last 3 months stats. If your war was before the last 3 months, just do forever minus the last 3 months.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N. W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 424
Side 2: 10
Difference: 414

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,024,950
Side 2: 67,950
Difference: 2,957,000

chart

and

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N. W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 1
Difference: 143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,105,034
Side 2: 5,731
Difference: 1,099,303

chart

You call that fighting W1N? I call it losing, badly. It works out at 280 villages. So now we've revisted the situation, we can hopefully establish that LRAG Crumbled against W1N, and would crumble again if attacked.

FatTaff (This line made me giggle)-and we have established that some LRAG vills have transferred to W1N. Indeed they have. The use of the verb "give" however is entirely your own invention and nothing to do with that transaction.

So, lets pick this apart shall we. 144 LRAG villages have gone to W1N in the last three months (You claim you're not at war during this period) Apparently this is because you've created a "deal" and surrendered a K to W1N. The part that made me laugh is how you question the use of the word give, but then agree there has been a transaction. So assuming you haven't given those villages for whatever this transaction was for, those villages have been taken.

You can't have it both ways FatTaff, were they given or were they taken?

Your tribe members may buy all the rubbish you tell them, but the forums won't. You HAVE lost villages to W1N. You are clearly in their pocket. You HAVE sold your sole to the devil to stay alive, and brainwashed your tribe to believing your lies like, "We wouldn't be crushed against W1N." You know you would. IN fact, I wonder what that transaction was? Was it you giving up LRAG villages so you can be incharge of your tribe without W1N attacking you? Was it a crude form of running away, hoping W1N won't have the nobles to take any more villages?

I don't know, but I wonder what you think W1N will do with you once they are finished with your survices? Let you live? W1N are after world domination, so I doubt it.

DeletedUser

I don't know, but I wonder what you think W1N will do with you once they are finished with your survices? Let you live? W1N are after world domination, so I doubt it.

u are talking like we are the devil :lol: which alone is funny, now tell me marek, what does AK and KA stand for ? what do u feed ur tribe ? arent u after world domination ? if not then u are playing the wrong game .

so tell me when AK and KA rise after 10~20 years and dominate the world when there is no one left " thats ur only chance by the way" u will spare Lrag ? or flux ? or f.p.b ?

this is a war game, eventually only 1 tribe or family will be left, ur trying to stir things up here, and must say u are using ur words carefully .
yes we can all join and gang bang w1n , will that make u feel better ? will that make u sleep at night ?

lets see now, TR fam , flux, fpb,fire,tfa, ak fam , and still u are stirring up to get people on ur side ? lol just lol, do we intimidate u that much ?

everyone in the world has their diplomacy for a reason, u made ur choice others made their choices , u can try and poke holes as much as u want , but at the end of the day by doing so , with the way ur doing it, all i can see is ur admitting that AK and the current coalition is incompetent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fun cat picture there monk. I like the tie.

u are talking like we are the devil :lol: which alone is funny, now tell me marek, what does AK and KA stand for ? what do u feed ur tribe ? arent u after world domination ? if not then u are playing the wrong game .
Here you seem to of misunderstood. Yes, you guys are the devil to me (no exageration there...) because you're the no.1 threat. I applaude you for your ability to be at number one, and I enjoy how war hungry your members are. However, if we swapped places what would you do? If I was bearing down on you would you fight back on give up? Fight back ofcourse. How would you feel if someone else gave in rather than taking the good fight? A bit peeved, and your respect for them would disappear.

Please, I don't care if LRAG wanted to join the coalition, I just think its pathetic they have struck a deal to preserve themselves longer. I would accept it if they didn't give villages to W1N, in a bribe for their temporal freedom. They have given in though, that annoys me. In my eyes W1N control them through fear. I think anyone can judge that if you are losing villages to a tribe, it usually means war. Yet LRAG would rather not fight you.

To clarify, I respect W1N as an enemy. As a tribe it is strong and something for me to fight against, and to rival on the forums. But LRAG I have no respect for. They have given in to you in the belief that they cant beat you. Which is actually to W1N's credit haha.

Hope that explains it.

DeletedUser

Fun cat picture there monk. I like the tie.

Here you seem to of misunderstood. Yes, you guys are the devil to me (no exageration there...) because you're the no.1 threat. I applaude you for your ability to be at number one, and I enjoy how war hungry your members are. However, if we swapped places what would you do? If I was bearing down on you would you fight back on give up? Fight back ofcourse. How would you feel if someone else gave in rather than taking the good fight? A bit peeved, and your respect for them would disappear.

Please, I don't care if LRAG wanted to join the coalition, I just think its pathetic they have struck a deal to preserve themselves longer. I would accept it if they didn't give villages and player even, to w1n or W1N. They have given in though, that annoys me. In my eyes W1N control them through fear. I think anyone can judge that if you are losing villages to a tribe, it usually means war. Yet LRAG would rather not fight you.

To clarify, I respect W1N as an enemy. As a tribe it is strong and something for me to fight against, and to rival on the forums. But LRAG I have no respect for. They have given in to you in the belief that they cant beat you. Which is actually to W1N's credit haha.

Hope that explains it.

marek if fattaf was a 14 year old i would say yes its out of fear , but we all know this is a game, u lose some u win some, u might lose all or win all. at the end of the day , its just a game to have some nice fun. intimidation wont work , suppose if one day for an unknown reason w1n fell apart, i will stick in w1n alone if i have to , im not here to w1n the over all scheme, i wish if i could but i cant as i know my quitting will be after a year or so , but the point is i wouldnt be intimidated or forced to join another tribe to save the hard work that i did for the last year, wait scratch hard work , i had fun for the last year. no one who is adult enough will be intimidated through a game.

they have struck a deal or not, it really doesn't matter , what matters is that Lrag are here, and they are fighting the odds, they have even made a comeback this week, and the stats show that they did good last week. both on flux and AK fam front line.

controlling through fear ? well .. w1n are on how many fronts now ? oh yes we are fighting almost in all directions. basically surrounded. if the coalition played it right, u have more than a chance to win this, if people want to play on the forums , get a coplayer :lol: and make sure they are decent.
so fear hmmm , if it was fear , with this much being out numbered i think they would shift sides in a second, but no they have no hard feelings towards us , but for a reason they enjoy fighting flux and ak fam, as we enjoy fighting u guys and now tr. its what the game is about, make enemies its good , thats how it should be.

marek , if i was in ur shoes , which actually i was in a previous world, what i did was prepare myself , my tribe as much as possible, didnt even rely on allies , but we did our business alone .

Yes, you guys are the devil to me (no exageration there...)
and u know without us , u might even consider quitting :icon_razz:

i know we are hated, i understand it completely, but this is the game, its abt war and not peace. i would like to see the day when more people realize this , eventually we us members and leaders of all tribes we control the world , we can shape it , make it end quickly or make it end in a few years.

i wont say that w1n can fight all the world , cz im sure we cant , but we do try to make the world as spicy as possible for everyones enjoyment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so any war stats??
was TRs DEC followed by 5,000 nukes and 15,000 fakes ?

DeletedUser

stats on request.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 30
Difference: 8

its still the first few days , nothing major has happened KnK are doing quite better than expected , actually doing better than TR and TR. , but guess positioning is serving better in those areas , and focus might be lacking on them.
other than that its a tight score yet, both tribes are filled with troops , so its gonna be a long one.

Ps: request to all TR members, send me attacks for the love of god, im bored with the scouts. >_>
the troops wont go away on the second third or the 10# time u scout the same village.

DeletedUser

Let's revist, what things you seem to believe have been established shall we.

FatTaff (This line made me giggle)-and we have established that some LRAG vills have transferred to W1N. Indeed they have. The use of the verb "give" however is entirely your own invention and nothing to do with that transaction.

So, lets pick this apart shall we. 144 LRAG villages have gone to W1N in the last three months (You claim you're not at war during this period) Apparently this is because you've created a "deal" and surrendered a K to W1N. The part that made me laugh is how you question the use of the word give, but then agree there has been a transaction. So assuming you haven't given those villages for whatever this transaction was for, those villages have been taken.

You can't have it both ways FatTaff, were they given or were they taken?

Dear God you are obsessive, aren't you? Are you hoping for a day by day confessional of what we traded and what we gained for it? Unlucky. Except that I will point out that during the period of those "losses" we moved from being about 800 villages to our present size (look it up if you don't know). So something rather different from being hammered was self-evidently going on. You certainly realise this, but your monomaniacal determination to focus on this issue causes you to discard common sense and ignore the blindingly obvious. Why, I have no idea.But I'm sure you are not that demented. You have some purpose in there somewhere. Just, perhaps, a not very honest one.

Sorry to bore all those people who already know this, but - If you know anything about the North West you will know that we moved out of our 300+ villages in K23 and K24 - retreated from there, if you like, it's fair enough - and occupied, first K3, and now most of the top tier. It was an excellent decision for us and profited us hugely. But - of course - the villages we moved out of were then occupied by other people. In many cases those people were W1N. Didn't worry us, we desperately needed the nobles to make possible a rapid expansion in our new territory - where we have flourished - but it does supply you with a range of totally misleading statistics that anybody daft enough not to realise what was going on - or dishonest enough to misrepresent it - can wave about to try to prove... something. I have no idea what, really. Because if W1N were fighting us for those vills and taking them so easily, why would they have stopped? You know damned well they would not have stopped until we were gone. How could we possibly still exist? I mean, use your head.

In fact, when we were fighting for the vills very few changed hands - but if a person is mendacious enough he can conceal that fact under the bare stats showing a large number of players jointly taking themselves off somewhere else, and therefore people taking over the villages they have left behind. That was an interesting logistical exercise, too. That's what your figures show, mate.

Since then we have expanded, and in the process obtained vills in areas we do not control and cannot properly protect. We have moved players around accordingly, and sometimes exchanged vills for value of other kinds. Mainly with W1N because W1N are acquisitive and willing to deal.

That, my friend (in a very broad sense) is the meaning of all those very colourful stats and charts you have wheeled out and that is all they mean. What did you think - that any tribe is going to surrender ground it wants? Why? What would it benefit us? We might as well fight for it - that's the game. We rank 10 in OD, which is two higher than our points rank for now, and our ODD rank has been as high as 2 - an artifact of that war with W1N in which apparently we "crumbled so easily". So we clearly do fight, quite well and rather a lot. Basically, don't be silly.

As for what I think W1N will do - well in due course we will fight each other. What else is even conceivable, considering the nature of the game?

And now we come to the crux of all this. For my part I intend that conflict to be at the moment of LRAG's best advantage (hardly a startling ambition) while you on the other hand would like to railroad me into going for it at your convenience instead. Maybe the two coincide. But you are sure not going the right way about making me interested in seeing if that might be true.

Try giving up representing sets of stats as meaning things they actually do not and instead try to show me where my tribe's interests lie with yours. You will not panic, shame, railroad, fluster, flatter or bully me into doing what you wish (any more than W1N ever have). So try demonstrating that I can serve my tribe by cooperating with you and see where you get. And I suggest you do it before your gross distortions and misrepesentations of our move North make me decide that you are either too manipulative and dishonest to deal with - or too foolish.

DeletedUser

Messaged you the long and short of it FatTaff. I think my opinions for now, are clear.

On to topic;

I'm glad to see TR fighting W1N. It will be interesting watching the stats as essentially W1N have a few BIG players, and TR has a lot of little players. So I think it will come down to how organised TR are. They proved strong against swarm in that area, but this is on a different scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.