TR Leadership

DeletedUser6603

I was pretty sure Micky had answered that point too.

The rest of your post is a good assessment atan ;-)

DeletedUser512

fair enough i think I must have just glanced over that but. My bad

DeletedUser

Just for info

Just so everyone understands the might and daring of olo7, please note that he is down to 18 vills. this includes 1 that he had to internally noble in the CENTER OF SWARM. and 3 new barbs. so he really has 14 vills left. Grimtongue the worm wanted to be king of the world, caused chaos and mayhem in the TR family, (yes, i was one of the dumb a$$es who initially thought he was being helpful) and eventually led to the ruin of swarm. now he hides like a yellow bellied chicken in the center of their tribe in a "rental" village and continues to fling his simian poo into the air hoping that some will stick. I hope the leaders of TR will take note that although we don't agree with all they do, we still support them because they have led us this far. They make tough decisions (getting rid of cancerous growths.....OLO7) and they keep us moving forward. Just know, olo. I intend to claim your last vill, I will not noble it, but I will help you keep it below 10000 points so it is a useful vill. You can thank me later for the tutorial. The same leader he rants on and on about, mainly cyclops has take 15, or is it 20 now of olo's vills. OLO talks and talks(and talks ...................) Oh god he never stops, but in the end he will be chased to whatever cave he curls up in with his precious and he will be shown for what he is. A hiding, whining, miserable, talking, wastrel with no vills. And, if anyone finds this distressing, ask my leaders if I play well or not, Browneh is my k commander and I can disagree with him all I want, no problem, as long as i keep it adult and logical. I think I even had a run in with cyclops, not kicked from the tribe yet. So if anyone think OLO7 is worth the time and effort to protect, send me a PM, maybe I can send a few quid your way for therapy or at least a few pints until you clear you rmuddled head.

Trolly

DeletedUser

Just so everyone understands the might and daring of olo7, please note that he is down to 18 vills. this includes 1 that he had to internally noble in the CENTER OF SWARM. and 3 new barbs. so he really has 14 vills left. Grimtongue the worm wanted to be king of the world, caused chaos and mayhem in the TR family, (yes, i was one of the dumb a$$es who initially thought he was being helpful) and eventually led to the ruin of swarm. now he hides like a yellow bellied chicken in the center of their tribe in a "rental" village and continues to fling his simian poo into the air hoping that some will stick. I hope the leaders of TR will take note that although we don't agree with all they do, we still support them because they have led us this far. They make tough decisions (getting rid of cancerous growths.....OLO7) and they keep us moving forward. Just know, olo. I intend to claim your last vill, I will not noble it, but I will help you keep it below 10000 points so it is a useful vill. You can thank me later for the tutorial. The same leader he rants on and on about, mainly cyclops has take 15, or is it 20 now of olo's vills. OLO talks and talks(and talks ...................) Oh god he never stops, but in the end he will be chased to whatever cave he curls up in with his precious and he will be shown for what he is. A hiding, whining, miserable, talking, wastrel with no vills. And, if anyone finds this distressing, ask my leaders if I play well or not, Browneh is my k commander and I can disagree with him all I want, no problem, as long as i keep it adult and logical. I think I even had a run in with cyclops, not kicked from the tribe yet. So if anyone think OLO7 is worth the time and effort to protect, send me a PM, maybe I can send a few quid your way for therapy or at least a few pints until you clear you rmuddled head.

Trolly

Seems like i upset you somewhat lol. I will apologise for nobling near my new tribe. I thought it was a logical step, but didnt realise i would get slated for it, lol!....... if you like i can continue to noble barbs in TR's 'k's' as i surprisingly still have villages there :)

Just for the record... Cyclops has so far taken 20 villages from me. And he didnt even need to waste nukes on them....i rolled the red carpet out for him... and in he strolled ;)

DeletedUser

Its all very interesting... SWARM seem to be slated for their 'internal problems' and their poor managment... is it not those that jumped that helped lead SWARM... so are they also taking some of the 'internal' problems with them to TR. Just a thought.

There are lots of different things that I could comment on here but won't bother with, mostly because they don't really matter. In the long run, however many of the remaining tribesmen in SWARM feel betrayed or hard done by it doesn't change the facts.

Since you'd like to feel that those who upped and left Olo have brought internal problems with them I'd like to point out, most of those who moved were them who were actively keeping the forums alive for SWARM. They were the players who sat down every day and created the so called "family" feeling, discussed tactics and the next steps forwards. In many of the cases, those who were left behind and are subsequently being lost/nobled were those who were unwilling to send nukes or support when asked. Unwilling to get involved in the war effort etc. and were therefore creating tension.

As for internal problems, it has already been mentioned much of those problems were made especially from a council perspective by Payner. Personally, I didn't trust him. I don't trust him. I felt that whilst not a bad diplomat he was attempting to strategically bury SWARM and so it proved IMO. Border agreements with TR were signed, our involvement in the war against ~FW~ marginalised when at the time I felt there was a decent chance SWARM could have taken much more of an active role. Eventually I called him on it, I made it known in the council forums that I felt Payner was either working for TR, or had an active interest in joining them. Because of this I decided to up sticks and leave there was a conversation and Payner invited me back and left himself.

The thing was that Payner never really left, his ghost haunted the tribe and divided it more so. It was at that point that really the gig was up for the tribe. I find it particularly damning from certain players that they were looking at leaving SWARM but didn't because of other tribes pulling out only to see them now slagging others off for going through with it? Pete especially wanted his cake all to himself. He wanted Payner in tribe (a move I said would cause me to leave, and the moment I felt he was 100% back caused me to look elsewhere), he wanted Olo and he wanted war with TR.

Did I want war with TR? I'll not pretend like I didn't... and in some ways I felt it could be plausible at the time that SWARM would have at least dented TR. I made my feelings known once more, put forward an action plan on the council forums... nobody wanted to listen. So I spoke to TR, gave my own account of things and decided that leaving was the best thing for me. Now I'm here SWARM would never have dented TR I can say that from the bottom of my heart. We'd run it as a council into the ground and I feel bad for that, because now those left behind are going to suffer for the choices we made or more aptly, didn't make.

So to get back to it Olo, there is nothing brought over to TR as internal baggage. We left that in SWARM with the rest of you. It'll be nobled out and rimmed eventually and those who decide to come back and keep playing will be better players for it.

DeletedUser

There are lots of different things that I could comment on here but won't bother with, mostly because they don't really matter. In the long run, however many of the remaining tribesmen in SWARM feel betrayed or hard done by it doesn't change the facts.

Since you'd like to feel that those who upped and left Olo have brought internal problems with them I'd like to point out, most of those who moved were them who were actively keeping the forums alive for SWARM. They were the players who sat down every day and created the so called "family" feeling, discussed tactics and the next steps forwards. In many of the cases, those who were left behind and are subsequently being lost/nobled were those who were unwilling to send nukes or support when asked. Unwilling to get involved in the war effort etc. and were therefore creating tension.

As for internal problems, it has already been mentioned much of those problems were made especially from a council perspective by Payner. Personally, I didn't trust him. I don't trust him. I felt that whilst not a bad diplomat he was attempting to strategically bury SWARM and so it proved IMO. Border agreements with TR were signed, our involvement in the war against ~FW~ marginalised when at the time I felt there was a decent chance SWARM could have taken much more of an active role. Eventually I called him on it, I made it known in the council forums that I felt Payner was either working for TR, or had an active interest in joining them. Because of this I decided to up sticks and leave there was a conversation and Payner invited me back and left himself.

The thing was that Payner never really left, his ghost haunted the tribe and divided it more so. It was at that point that really the gig was up for the tribe. I find it particularly damning from certain players that they were looking at leaving SWARM but didn't because of other tribes pulling out only to see them now slagging others off for going through with it? Pete especially wanted his cake all to himself. He wanted Payner in tribe (a move I said would cause me to leave, and the moment I felt he was 100% back caused me to look elsewhere), he wanted Olo and he wanted war with TR.

Did I want war with TR? I'll not pretend like I didn't... and in some ways I felt it could be plausible at the time that SWARM would have at least dented TR. I made my feelings known once more, put forward an action plan on the council forums... nobody wanted to listen. So I spoke to TR, gave my own account of things and decided that leaving was the best thing for me. Now I'm here SWARM would never have dented TR I can say that from the bottom of my heart. We'd run it as a council into the ground and I feel bad for that, because now those left behind are going to suffer for the choices we made or more aptly, didn't make.

So to get back to it Olo, there is nothing brought over to TR as internal baggage. We left that in SWARM with the rest of you. It'll be nobled out and rimmed eventually and those who decide to come back and keep playing will be better players for it.

Says the man who told Pete he would spy in TR for him once he moved over.

Look at it this way imac. You were in and out of SWARM like a yo-yo. I fought tooth and nail to get you back in on the council the last time you threw your toys out of the cot because of Payner.
We made you head diplomat and you then became quieter than ever.
It did seem anyone that got promoted, all of a sudden couldn't handle the responsibility.

Frankly a lot of the council didn't know whether to trust you or not. Hell, I'm not even sure. I don't know what that says about things.

So Ian why did you feel you had to lie to Pete about your reasons for joining TR?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Says the man who told Pete he would spy in TR for him once he moved over.

Look at it this way imac. You were in and out of SWARM like a yo-yo. I fought tooth and nail to get you back in on the council the last time you threw your toys out of the cot because of Payner.
We made you head diplomat and you then became quieter than ever.
It did seem anyone that got promoted, all of a sudden couldn't handle the responsibility.

Frankly a lot of the council didn't know whether to trust you or not. Hell, I'm not even sure. I don't know what that says about things.

So Ian why did you feel you had to lie to Pete about your reasons for joining TR?

why dose it matter now anyways if he is a tratior and dose try to pull any of that in TR i am sure he will be delt with acordingly.

SWARM is no longer a real issue anymore they are on the brink of collapse they have dukes and barrons restarting and quiting and leaving left right and center and recently dropped out of the top 20.

The simple fact is that the SWARM leadership failed all its members by taking in olo7 he alone along with peter's awful decision making skills in decideing to take him in destroyed your tribe the rest of your tribe issues are insignificant.

DeletedUser

Browneh I think I asked Ian the question, not you.

I would like him to answer it please.

DeletedUser

You'd like me to answer what Shane? Why I said I'd pass information and then decided not too?

Simple.

The Pete I had offered to do that for was sensible and acted rationally, he offered an opinion and was willing to listen to others. The Pete that took SWARM to war wasn't the same person, he was irrational and refused to sit back and look at his own feelings in a detached manner. As for yo-yo'ing yes I did Shane, two or three times stating my reasons as being Payner. Do you expect me to sit there and take the crap just because I have a resonable relationship with you or one or two other members of the tribe? Don't be silly, you weren't willing to do it and neither was I... as for being head diplomat. I worked my backside off 90% of the time, posted opinion whenever I was asked too and to suddenly go quiet? I was looking to leave the game and decided to inform you all of that. THAT is when my opinions suddenly vanished.

Whether the council felt they could trust me or not isn't really my problem, I never onced passed information without consulting everyone first. Even when I wanted to make a split decision I drew it out so that I had more than one persons opinion. If your going to question my integrity then fine, but don't feel its going to impact on me.

Just to clarify also, I've not passed an iota of information to yourselves... I've told you and will openly say it at the start of this war if you felt you had spies in the tribe you should have made a concerted effort to keep war talk off the boards and talk via messages. You still refuse to do that, and yet complain when your nobles are sniped... excuse me for not being overly worried.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify I am not playing anymore.

My account is being sat by someone in SWARM (I presume) as we speak. Anything I say is from my time when I was playing or from information passed to me by Pete (family member).

I agree you haven't passed any info onto Pete. Hence my question is why did you tell him you would when you joined TR?
If you had no intention of doing so as it would seem now, why lie.

My biggest problem with any of the council that moved to TR is the way it was done.
As I have said earlier it just showed a lack of honour and loyalty to the tribe.
It's a pity it's ending this way.

Anyway 'tis only a game. Might catch you on skype some day soon Ian.

DeletedUser

Its done now, no point having arguments over it, some people left, some people stayed. Ive got to say though, i am enjoying the game even more now having 100's of incomings every day, keeps me busy anyway.

DeletedUser

Off subject a little... but from what a lot of you ex SWARM players have said via public forums and IGM's, it would seem the majority of you were keen for war until it finally happened. You can see why those who stayed feel betrayed.

Personally feel those of you who lead SWARM forced them into their only real option. Your tactics meant you were getting surrounded..... no other option. The fact you left going to war for so long was the downfall.

Having said that... I dont really see TR making a dent on the solid core of SWARM players left. Yes you have cleared the non active, smaller players etc etc BUT a core of players remain.... it will be a long time comming until SWARM are gone.

DeletedUser

response to olo7

Seriously OLO7, if swarm was smart, they would kick you. But I guess if you have to noble internally to stay alive and hide in the middle of your new tribe, so be it. Be there soon. put a kettle on and keep the light on.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having said that... I dont really see TR making a dent on the solid core of SWARM players left. Yes you have cleared the non active, smaller players etc etc BUT a core of players remain.... it will be a long time comming until SWARM are gone.
:icon_confused:

lol:lol: your bigger players peter n ade just got nuked the the poop out offf ;)
pigdog haas quit ?
aswell as your old friend nelly losing so many villes - even tho not in tribe - still taking nukes away from u
and we havve plenty more inline ffor the likes of mandwa and capt lightspeed:icon_rolleyes:

it be a long time coming when you actually scare tr
instead of nuking kath for joining us, who next door to you ... nuke someone in another k with tht many:icon_eek:
we might actually praise you

DeletedUser

Yer you didnt really last tht long ... your pretty much dead in water now:lol::icon_twisted:

monday 12th xD
This is fricking incredible guy and gals. Simply astounding. ridonkulous.

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR. TR.. KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWARM N . S
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 0
Difference: 136

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 970,601
Difference: 970,601

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317,586
Difference: 317,586

image.php

DeletedUser

this war was too easy.. I had 1 incoming, it was 1 nuke, it's all. and no one have trying to take back a village. but great gain of village, but we begin with little and terminate with bigger tribe. now they stay only big.. the next will be a real war!

DeletedUser

You had 1 incoming? Where mate? Quick!!! Gimme co-ords and i'll send you 5 swords and 2 archers to fend it off!!!

I hope I can get to you before SWARM noble that village mate....if you can hold out for 2 days I can also send 6 spears and 1 catapult! That will save your village I am sure!!!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

OH man Gudders at least give me credit!!!

Yer you didnt really last tht long ... your pretty much dead in water now:lol::icon_twisted:

monday 12th xD
This is fricking incredible guy and gals. Simply astounding. ridonkulous.

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR. TR.. KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWARM N . S
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 136
Difference: 136

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 970,601
Difference: 970,601

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317,586
Difference: 317,586

image.php

You could at least give me writing credits on the ridonkulous quote gudders.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Impressive stats. Swarm took a serious pounding!! Sad times.

DeletedUser1942

But are they impressive really???

They had already recruited the better members and the council members - so only had to hit the weak/poor/inactive members!!!