TR Leadership

DeletedUser512

SWARM leadership broke into 2 pieces as some council members and their war general went to Tr. So SWARM wouldnt be fighting as one but as several different players. However, there are still several good players in SWARM who will put a good fight for Tr.
If Tr are intelligent they will fight SWARM for a while but then take in the active and good players therefore gaining an extra 3 continents. And My guess would be KnK would then be next for Tr to secure a 2 x 3 continent rectangle.

DeletedUser6692

HHhhhhmmmmm... no-one in SWARM had any wanting for the war... FACT. We weren't strong enough... FACT. The alliance stood and was going well until you joined and caused friction... FACT. We weren't going to be surrounded we were pushing into k30 and 62 all the time... FACT. I then changed tribe after the majority of the council had left and their was very little left in the tribe for me to stay. As for former SWARM players not having backbone you went off becoming a refugee in SWARM after being kicked.

what a load of rubbish James! most of swarms players including yourself and the council wanted a war with t.r as they were boxing us in! or so said in the forums then left when it got to boiling point. the backbone of swarm are still here, and as for knk..............wimps jump ships because they don't want to lose t.r family and knk vs swarm that's 4 vs 1! knk where do you think t.r will go next.. a difference k maybe or your villas after you have no troops left after sending and losing them to swarm! kn will prob be next tho as there the next smallest tribe before t.r have no opinion to take on w1n or orc and my guess would be orc as there fighting w1n(no1 tribe) unless they team up with orc then noble the players that got involved!

i for one thank olo7 for joining swarm and getting rid of the trash that was in swarm and take this opportunity to thank all swarm players that are out there for the good of the curse

DeletedUser

Boxing you in?

We gave you every opertunity to expand! You had K30, which you took no interest in and put no effort into dominating.

We shared STL - you took 20 villages, then started looking for other targets. There was even a thread in your forums where you clearly stated the war was pointless nmow as they were "too far away" !

You boxed yourself in. TR had nothing to do with it. Don't blame your failures as a tribe on us.

DeletedUser

what a load of rubbish James! most of swarms players including yourself and the council wanted a war with t.r as they were boxing us in! or so said in the forums then left when it got to boiling point. the backbone of swarm are still here, and as for knk..............wimps jump ships because they don't want to lose t.r family and knk vs swarm that's 4 vs 1! knk where do you think t.r will go next.. a difference k maybe or your villas after you have no troops left after sending and losing them to swarm! kn will prob be next tho as there the next smallest tribe before t.r have no opinion to take on w1n or orc and my guess would be orc as there fighting w1n(no1 tribe) unless they team up with orc then noble the players that got involved!

i for one thank olo7 for joining swarm and getting rid of the trash that was in swarm and take this opportunity to thank all swarm players that are out there for the good of the curse

Lets not get any nobling thats happened in world 1 get in the way and make you hate me. I'm just doing my job. I never had anything against TR so unless you can prove it that point is invalid. Can people stop having a go at KnK and let them live until they are ready to make their decision. AS for attacking KnK as they have no troops we probably won't have many troops ourselves. Your predicting what seems to be dominance of the western world which isn't going to happen any time soon (I think)

DeletedUser512

Well griffo I told Pete KnK would always jump ship but Pete didnt listen to me. Not all who left SWARM were wimps alot of them are a good players, they just saw that the tribe was falling apart and they didnt want war with TR.

RC1207: SWARM was pretty much boxed in after you recruited the K61 lot :p But SWARM had a chance to use it to their advantage as it meant that they could noble outside their *box* and then the villages in their box would be surrounded by allies and away from harms way :D. But they decided to war with Tr instead.

Jamesday: wake up? you really think Tr leadership wont attack KnK? SWARM should have taken them out a while back but now Tr will take them out once SWARM is dead as they dont want a tribe on their back line who would betray them for a bigger fish. (so to speak)

DeletedUser512

lol :D you know me to well :p#

well there is some fact in my thinking :p

You were helping SWARM plan the war against TR. then you betray SWARM and join Tr. How do Tr know you wont do that to them?

DeletedUser

Jamesday: wake up? you really think Tr leadership wont attack KnK? SWARM should have taken them out a while back but now Tr will take them out once SWARM is dead as they dont want a tribe on their back line who would betray them for a bigger fish. (so to speak)

Fair point. But a tribe that's managed to keep in one piece and not been attacked by any big tribe so far in this world is a good tribe to me considering they're on the rim.

DeletedUser

Fair point. But a tribe that's managed to keep in one piece and not been attacked by any big tribe so far in this world is a good tribe to me considering they're on the rim.

Not really 'a good tribe'... in the case of Knk ... they are just building new villages for TR. Allies and NAP's only stand until TR have finished using them. So i would question the term 'good' their strategy has prolonged your stay but not put you in a position to win a war, only in a position to feed a larger tribe with your villages.Your'll end up with a decision. Fight or Jump. SWARM had a similiar case, unfrotuently half the tribe fled, and knk swapped sides.

As for TR..... im a little disapointed in the smaller players..... Im dead on my feet (everybody in TR knows i was offensive player) yet they are getting lazy.... sending poor trains, nukes in night bonus, nukes without rams, defensive troops etc etc. Yes TR did a good job on me initially, only to be expected with my position and village set ups..... BUT with the amount of advice and guides within TR im surprised how poor the smaller players are.

DeletedUser

olo7 said:
Allies and NAP's only stand until TR have finished using them.

If you could see what I can see you would know hat TR never intended to finish the alliance.

DeletedUser

Hi all, micky3p , KnK.

Wouldn’t normally post here, but it seems payner, (as normal) and a few others are a little confused...

Let me clear things up for everyone..

Once upon a time.......

SWARM asked KnK to merge into their tribe...

KnK had a tribal vote on this, and decided to give it a go.

Within hours of being in SWARM, we noticed a major problem, as well as many minor ones.

The major problem was payner

KnK decided the merge was a bad idea, call it bad timing, conflict of interests, whatever you want, or just some it up with "payner"..

All of KnK left SWARM and reformed its original tribe, bar 1 player (who since asked to come back to us, i do feel this is due to his incoming attacks however lol)

What did KnK do from here?

We looked at the tribe dominance map of course....

So we spoke to SWARM, we honoured the NAP we had in place.

And we decided we would hit TR... Yes, that’s right TR, that family tribe 5 times our size..

Why on earth would you do that i hear you saying?

Because we don’t like taking barbs, we don’t care about statistics, we want war, and this is a war game..

Picture it, KnK attack TR, wow, stupid, brave, game over for KnK , but at least they will have a great time doing it!!

SWARM then recruited an ex TR member, olo7.. I’ve read bits about it, but i don’t really care who upset who, whether you were a refugee or not etc. etc., not my problem.

It did obviously cause friction between TR and SWARM (not the first time mind you, SWARM broke a border agreement many times, which THEY asked for?)

SWARM knew of our plans to hit TR, we were not too worried about making it public, after all, it would of been the end of us.

They made it clear they wanted to hit TR too.

So, micky3p, war coordinator for KnK was asked if we KnK could alter all of our plans to include these new borders that SWARM have with TR, at this point, SWARM had no war planner, and there best players were in talks with TR about moving over to them.

Ok i said, this is great, we still get our war, more experience for the tribe, and more targets for TR to worry about.

But what happened next?

SWARM lost most of its key players, why? Because they knew more about the internal problems of SWARM than i would of ever known.

Still at this point KnK were prepared to support SWARM in there war, and go down fighting, id altered most of my plans, spent hours on it all, created lots of new maps etc etc all the stuff that has to be done, only for SWARM to send out troops, no coordination, no frontline support in place, no communication... sounds like a bad idea to me?

At this point TR know that SWARM are on route, KnK diplomats have always been in contact with surrounding tribes, it won’t come as a surprise to find out that included TR.

Discussions started.....

At this point KnK had another tribal vote... who should we side with, were going to war, we want some fun..

Do we attack TR?

Massively outsize us (as they always have) but now have all of SWARMS key players of whom we were looking forward to working alongside with
now border us in all directions, not just on the south where they were before giving us a better chance.
seem to know how to coordinate attacks.
diplomats can string a sentence together.

Do we attack SWARM?

halved in size overnight, their own council left them!
have no diplomat.
have no war coordinator
communication levels ... are.......
have never done a troop check for as long as i know (mixed villages are very apparent now, im redecorating a few myself)
etc etc..

The tribe were struggling to see SWARMS loyalty to each other, let alone with us!

we just wanted a fight...

we decided to hit SWARM.

KnKs relationship with TR nobody will ever know apart from the two tribes themselves, and more so the diplomats, of which both tribes have amazing ones at that, who know how to communicate on an adult level!

What will TR do once SWARM are gone and KnK have taken all those villages and are right behind them?

Wait and see.

If your not in either tribe, its not your problem, why are you so concerned about us, perhaps you want to send some support troops to us?

Im certainly not worried, both TR and KnK have some very experienced and valuable players, will TR "swallow" KnK into a merge?, I dont know this myself, yet others have found out already, perhaps you could tell me next weeks lottery numbers too?

Maybe TR will merge in KnK :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

Both tribes are getting along very well, and working together as one tribe.

whilst those players here continue to get upset cos they know they are out of the game very soon, ill carry on enjoying myself.

1 village, or 1000 villages,, it makes no odds.

Ive explained all of this to the many SWARM players who have cried in PM to me, or tried to tell me how KnK should be run (great example your leading).

Continiue to flame KnK if you wish, it will make no difference to the outcome of this world.

payner, are you still here? Why lmao.....:spear::spear::spear:

Dont think i missed anything, but if i did, one of those players not in either TR or KnK seem to know everything, they will update you.

micky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its all very interesting... SWARM seem to be slated for their 'internal problems' and their poor managment... is it not those that jumped that helped lead SWARM... so are they also taking some of the 'internal' problems with them to TR. Just a thought.

RE Mickyp3.... It would seem from an outsiders view, that you are a war tribe (i like) ... it would seem you wanted to hit a large tribe (TR) and go out in style (i like). It seems an odd/ strange decision to suddenly change your plans. After all you were fine with attacking such a strong tribe, and wanted to attack TR while they were stable and coordinated. Now that they are at war, unstable, loosing troops, and somewhat uncordinated you didnt see that as an opportunity to strike. Not judging Knk... but i personally dont see the long term avlue in your decision. But that is why i dont get involved in tribal issues.....;)

Wish all tribes best of luck in their plan to take over world 1 ;)

DeletedUser

Its all very interesting... SWARM seem to be slated for their 'internal problems' and their poor managment... is it not those that jumped that helped lead SWARM... so are they also taking some of the 'internal' problems with them to TR. Just a thought.

RE Mickyp3.... It would seem from an outsiders view, that you are a war tribe (i like) ... it would seem you wanted to hit a large tribe (TR) and go out in style (i like). It seems an odd/ strange decision to suddenly change your plans. After all you were fine with attacking such a strong tribe, and wanted to attack TR while they were stable and coordinated. Now that they are at war, unstable, loosing troops, and somewhat uncordinated you didnt see that as an opportunity to strike. Not judging Knk... but i personally dont see the long term avlue in your decision. But that is why i dont get involved in tribal issues.....;)

Wish all tribes best of luck in their plan to take over world 1 ;)

Hey all and hey olo =]

Micky correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point is that SWARM would have been neutral to KnK, Knk wouild have been fighting on a smaller front, etc

I think they didn't want to fight alongside the remains of SWARM as I guess they were facing an even bigger threat, and the remains had no coordination

They want a fight, I guess they're taking the chance to gain what they can from the doomed SWARM villages so that they have a better position to take on TR when the time comes or something like that?

That's what I get from the post.

Oh and peoples, don't expect to see me on the forum that much these days. RL is a-calling

DeletedUser

Again, who knows what the furure holds, TR may well declare on KnK, or vise versa, they may continue with there alliance, they may merge, ask the diplomats, i dont have the answers.

Micky correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point is that SWARM would have been neutral to KnK, KnK wouild have been fighting on a smaller front, etc

no, SWARM were already asking for support troops and assistance as soon as they started attacking, it would not of been a case of two seperate tribes attacking TR.

I had replanned everything to include SWARM...

I think they didn't want to fight alongside the remains of SWARM as I guess they were facing an even bigger threat, and the remains had no coordination

If you mean KnK tribe, quite possibly, like i said, we put it to the vote, some players have less experience than others, and less time playing the game, they may not be ready to go out just yet, the majority wins.

They want a fight, I guess they're taking the chance to gain what they can from the doomed SWARM villages so that they have a better position to take on TR when the time comes or something like that?

No, KnK are planning to take on the whole world next....or something like that? :icon_biggrin:
like i said, TR and KnK are working together at this moment in time, youll have to speak to Rc or Pablo to find out anything about the future of our two tribes.

DeletedUser

TR and KnK are working together at this moment in time, youll have to speak to Rc or Pablo to find out anything about the future of our two tribes.

Don't speak to Pablo he won't tell us anything...

DeletedUser6603

I dont need to, Micky has painted a wonderful picture for everyone with his earlier post!

DeletedUser

3 things we can do when swarm has been done with ...
let knk go to war with us.. :lol: war !!!
knk merge with us .. :icon_eek: yummm !
lett knk build through us in k52 oe whereever and work together to attack other tribes as we have a good relationship .. like we had with swarm untill a few council members lossed the plot :lol:sound !

we will see eyy !
am not leader of tr so i have no idea whats is going to happen .. but there the 3 options tht would become available ... so stop with the tr will just swallow you up cos the first 2 are very unlikely in my eyes !:icon_rolleyes:

thnks for tht lovely post mick :icon_wink:

DeletedUser512

why am I still here? coz its fine to see what happens in old worlds.

im sorry but the merge between KnK did not work out. The fact that I was being told to stop being a diplomat (because according to imac I was a bad diplomat) of course had nothing to do with the fact I was being a bit annoyed and to be replaced by the merged diplomat. And it was a bit rushed in regards to the merging and I take the full blame for rushing it.

Im just a bit confused? you stated in your post that you were going to hit TR regardless of SWARM hitting Tr. So why does SWARM hitting Tr and some members leaving have any effect on your plans to hit Tr? surely you would still continue with your plans to hit Tr? and just think of the extra SWARM players as extra help on your side.

Also in my opinion lazlo would of kept the alliance up, so it was SWARMs own fault for wanting war, coz they could have worked well together.

DeletedUser

Im just a bit confused? you stated in your post that you were going to hit TR regardless of SWARM hitting Tr. So why does SWARM hitting Tr and some members leaving have any effect on your plans to hit Tr? surely you would still continue with your plans to hit Tr? and just think of the extra SWARM players as extra help on your side.

Do we attack TR?

Massively outsize us (as they always have) but now have all of SWARMS key players of whom we were looking forward to working alongside with
now border us in all directions, not just on the south where they were before giving us a better chance.

seem to know how to coordinate attacks.
diplomats can string a sentence together.

Do we attack SWARM?

halved in size overnight, their own council left them!
have no diplomat.
have no war coordinator
communication levels ... are.......
have never done a troop check for as long as i know (mixed villages are very apparent now, im redecorating a few myself)
etc etc..

The tribe were struggling to see SWARMS loyalty to each other, let alone with us!

we just wanted a fight...

we decided to hit SWARM.
Emphasis mine

Did you actually read Micky's post? Seems clear to me.

KnK wanted a fight; TR's southern territory was seen as potentially vulnerable to a KnK assault.

With key SWARM players joining TR, the situation changed. TR's position around KnK appeared to be strengthened; SWARM was weakened and became a more accessible target.

KnK felt they needed to make a move. This was not suicidal by nature - it was not about attacking TR at any cost. It was about expanding out of the rim and SWARM just gave them the perfect opportunity.