TR Leadership

DeletedUser

A statement to the TR leadership :-

Stop whining about me being in 'your Ks' - You kicked me, you have had days to try and noble me and give me the refugee tag. But you havnt! If you want my villages come and get them... i did offer them to you without a fight if you posted this 'evidence' of Cyclops accusing me of being disloyal and wanting to join w1n - You have not posted it, because it was hear say, and not a conversation with myself or any of the w1n leadership. FACT.

So TR leadership... come take my villages by force and stop all this private email rubbish. Your ALLIES should be allowed to give me a home without your hassle and nagging.

DeletedUser

Interesting, But Why did you leave TR in the first place? When i was there you seemed happy enough...

DeletedUser

The leaders of [player]TR[/player] eventually kicked me. Which was never a surprise. The surprise was I lasted so long ;) - I was outspoken, opinionated and although I disagreed with many decisions credit to LL who has done well to grow [ally]TR[/ally].

I was often described as a 'selfish' player and this was highlighted in the reasons for me being kicked.

Yes. I did, and I am still nobling [player]Lancers99[/player], at his request. The leaders were not told. Was i the only person to do this. NO.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=88751
We ALL know what would have happened to those villages had [player]lancers99[/player] gone to [player]Cyclops[/player]. I can only speculate that is the reason the leaders were not informed.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....88691&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=
One rule for the leaders, another for the tribe. 'Strategic' reasons given for the leaderships internal nobling. Make your own mind up.

In a conversation with [player]Browneh[/player] (k32 commander) I was asked to take 3 barb villages on the k32/k22 border. I merely said I had other nobling commitments at present, so would have to put that mission on hold. Not a big deal given I was K30 Commander at the time, trying to help [player]Dsole[/player], [player]Napoli 777[/player], [player]gothkeenan[/player] and [player]Misti1991[/player]

There is also talk of me not supporting the tribe. To clarify as i did at the time. [player]Cyclops[/player] and [player]mikek[/player] didn’t want me to noble RED DOTS in k61. Sometimes you need to make a point when somebody has made a bad decision, so that it does not happen again. Anybody with any tactical nouse would realise that the more [ally]TR[/ally] members and villages in an area the better. For both attacking and defending. As i said at the time, I wouldn’t support any wars in that area as a way of a protest at their poor decision.

The reasons for the boot were... continious moaning about the 'one rule for the leaders, another for the mere tribemen' , the fact i internally nobled a lancers99 without their knowledge, and that i said it would be a while until i would take 3 barbs on the k32/k22 border.

Accusations about me being disloyal and not supporting tribe members were just rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a reason.

Here comes TR's bad PR, it's more than likely to be true because it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Olo, you know why you were removed. You consistently put your own needs before the tribe. You broke tribal rules. You challenged the leadership in every decision we made, and then contradicted your own arguments. You claimed that the leadership of TR did not have the interests of the tribe at heart, and just gave villages to themselves - you then planned on taking 100 villages yourself, despite being our largest player. You refused to assist in tribal ops because you valued your own points over the needs of the tribe. You killed troops belong your own tribe because they got a village that you thought they shouldn't have. You tried to join W1N, and tried again once you left (this has been confirmed by W1N).
This is Lord Lazlo's reasons for kicking you, which the leadership agree on. I hope people will see, that we gave you the chance. You hung yourself with your own rope, and are still attempting to blame us.
LordLazlo said:
Well for a while oLo has been posting a lot on the forums....
Probably for longer than many of you players have been around....
I have tried to be fair and answered and also at one point i even tried to make him commander of a K to make use of his skills rather then just not....
So far not much has gone like he wants and he is pretty good in letting all know this. Many of the arguments has also been done in pm as you will see from postings below. Basically my feelings are that is doesn't matter how we do he will always try and twist all things to make it look like a conspiracy from the management. Well we have tolerated this far enough....
Now during these times the issues most debated by him and some followers have been nobling of players that have or are quitting. The management has some times decided that smaller players that have been inactive for weeks are to be nobled and we have also dispersed them to players to do so....
this has not fallen good to olo who has been posting a lot of this and said it wasn't right.
Well today we find that olo hasn't been quite honest here....
last debate was at my new rules and he was suddenly very concerned what punishment was implemented if it was broken....
Well we have now learned that olo has behind the tribe planned to take over 80 villages from players that he know without claiming or letting us know!
we have the proof on that and more below here....
It seems that the very things he was so against wasn't so bad if he got them...It seems that all his talk about sharing the villages and handing them out to smaller players wasn't more then just that ... TALK....
He is planning and trying to take villages from friends with a total of somewhere in the 80-100... all for himself without even mentioning it...
And he has already begun if you look at tw stats...!
Seems the rebel olo is more interested in taking all for himself then the tribe and this we have a hard time to accept here....
We would never give 80 villages to one person here since we are a tribe we do share out big numbers of villages and have always done!
By looking at these posts below you will see how he has time after time debated these things then just doing it in the dark in a way never been done in this tribe ever!
He will probably argue that we have done the same....well...
We have sometimes handed out villages yes.....
but that has been on players red inactive or disloyal....
we have divided these on players near or that we feel need to grow or move..
This is normal and is part of leading a tribe....
We have always done this in meetings where we decide together on those matters.
Now olo think he just can put 80 villages on himself in wartimes and that only means one thing he is just interested in growing fast and use the nobles for it. And he is not keen on letting anyone in the tribe get 1 village out of these 80 and also tried to hide it....
So what to do....
well as u can understand that planning in secret to take 80 villages without even mentioning it to the tribe in the middle of a war doesn't really spell team player ..... he clearly shows that he want to do this by himself how he wants it. Well fine im ok with that but not in my tribe....
Olo is hereby banished from The Renegades and are therefore kicked .

LordLazlo said:
These are just some compromising facts and letters and convos we have ...
Tw stats on olo taking none claimed or approved villages:
Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
A. L99 04 (160|319) K31 8,422 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-05 20:39:30
B. L99 03 (268|329) K32 10,134 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-05 18:17:33
B. L99 04 (267|329) K32 9,076 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-05 11:52:17
A. L99 03 (160|318) K31 9,495 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-05 10:17:47
B. L99 02 (268|330) K32 9,256 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-05 09:23:28
A. L99 02 (157|320) K31 8,312 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-04 22:49:13
B. L99 01 (269|331) K32 9,223 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-04 07:57:31
A. L99 01 (157|318) K31 9,006 lancers99 [TR] olo7 [TR] 2010-02-04 00:59:37

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancers contact me and ask to give out villages...
lancers99 on 04.02. at 21:26
can i ask why not olo as hes is a good friend of mine -
Hes big enough to get villages easy anyways ...
and you know that....

LordLazlo on 04.02. at 21:57
Why?
hes the biggest player in the tribe and frankly do you think he needs free villages?
I can think of many who can do good for the tribe to grow and become stronger ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i said better to give these to players that need to grow and be more involved yet when i looked at tw stats olo has allready taken 8 villages already without one word to anyone.....!

Refusal to help with tribal ops;
olo7 on 04.02. at 18:42
Browneh it would seem you have a problem with me asking questions on an open forum..... Perhaps if the leadership would answer the questions the threads wouldnt end up going off track.
I asked those questions, because it will effect me. Several TR players are leaving TR and want me to have their villages. Around a 100 villages. You will have to ask those players who they dont want the leaders to have them..... I doubt there will be a discussion about this with the leadership as is per the new rule. All i have is asked is what happens?? Nobody has yet answered my question.... so we will have to find out i guess.
You obviously see no merit for barbs and red dots that are assigned privatley to be posted on the forum. So there is no point debating that question.
Browneh on 04.02. at 20:28
I have no problem with the asking of questions however it seems it is you who are unhappy with the quality of answer you get.
1st thing is 1st how do you mean that some TR players have left you about 100 villages do you mean:
1. they have left you 100 villages for you yourself to take and noble.
2. left you 100 villages for you to distribute around the tribe or to players in the tribe
if the answer is the 2nd then i made it clear on the forums what i think the policy is

Browneh said:
I agree with this. but only for players who are in calm none volitile areas of TR held territory like K32/42/30 aslong as they keep the leadership in the know about whats going on
i think i read in the forums recently about a player from K61 who is leaving an area where we are at war where nobling inactives and wasting the inactive players troops would be counter productive i think only in case's like that is when the leadership steps in and denies the request temporeraly
however if it is the 1st one then i think that would be highly selfish of yourself and make you quite a hypocrit
if im wrong in both cases plz clarify for me what you mean and keep in mind im not the leadership im just a K commander.
olo7 on 04.02. at 20:36
The 1st option....(in fact they will stay active until the process is complete)
How is it being hypercritical... i have always said people should be allowed to hand out their villages to whoever they seemed fit... a claim isnt needed because he hasnt gone barb or red. It is for the person leaving, to publish his leaving statment. Not me.
olo7 on 04.02. at 20:37
I just wanted to clarify what the leaders intend to do about this... the answer from LL. Each case will be dealt with on an individual case. Which again is a very diplomatic answer.
Browneh on 04.02. at 20:56
Well like i said im not a part of the centeral leadership so i cant say what they will do.
however if you want my personal opinion you must be an extremely selfish player after all you would not spare 3 nobles a tribal op yet you seem to have the ability to magic about a 100 nobles for inactive players.
what little respect and opinion i had for you is now gone.
and ironicaly at 1st i was fighting your corner.
olo7 on 04.02. at 21:02
Why would i want to noble 3 barb villages, when i know ive got to take 80 + fully developed villages... - I told you i couldnt take 3 barbs villages, but you wanted to check, and made your own mind up.

The reason i am taking these villages is because the player doesnt want the leadership to have them. And you want be to disrespect his wishes and hand control over to the leaders.???

NO words of this conversation have been changed or altered in any way, I just chose to highlight the paragraph so you may all see the real [player]olo7[/player] I know many of you believe that we have just been awkward with olo but this is not the case, the fact is we have always seen him for what he really is and now we share this with the tribe. All the arguments over villages have never been on your behalf, he has only argued because he was not receiving them and even sniped TR players Nobles which were sent at villages he wanted but was not given.
You are indeed a selfish player - the tribe is a whole, not just you and the few people you want to help. We must be united, and you were nothing but a weak link. TR frankly doesn't care how big you are, you brought more harm than any benefit to the tribe.

DeletedUser

For what its worth I think the TR management have taken the right choice here. He clearly puts himself before the tribe.

DeletedUser

ya its true, tribe needs to be #1 or you only harm the other players.
sad to see this, too bad olo, you could have been a great player :(

DeletedUser

RC .... as pointed out i am not the only person to noble lancers99 (i was offered ALL his villages but declined many). In any case it was for lancers99 to inform TR leadership of his decision, to let TR members noble him, not me to inform Cyclops (who would never let me have any 'FREE' villages )...... (READ the rules the leadership made - no mention of the person nobling to inform leadership)....

LOL. Us mere tribesmen were not privy to any wartime information...and anyhow, it is ok to take 3 barbs in supposed wartime but not 3 internals? Even though Cyclops was internally nobling as well. Talk some sense mun!! LL talks about me not getting them because i am too big.... YET Cyclops growth is predominantly through internal nobling.... HHHHHmmmmm! One rule for the TR leaders one rule for the rest. FACT.

I did not refuse to noble 3 barbs, merely said i couldnt give a time that it would happen as my nobles were busy. Busy claiming lancers99 villages as he disposed of his troops, and busy helping k30 players. (i was k30 commander at the time). Again your 'evidence' is an email of me asking why would i want to take 3 barbs on the k32/k22 border. No answer was given... So do i jump when somebody says jump? I dont think so. It seemed a random request given our ALLIES are next to that border. I could speculate as to why it was a request.....

olo7 on 01.02. at 16:55
Enjoy the account sit....
Browneh on 01.02. at 16:55
Thank you.
Browneh on 01.02. at 17:00
Im done and you have 15 nobles and 3 that can still be educated it is obvious you have the capacity to noble 3 barbs (at a minimum) on the K32/22 border please put your claim in at the end of the week (at a minimum)
olo7 on 01.02. at 17:06
like ive already said, im busy in k30 - wont be able to take in a week. escalate to the leaders if you wish.
Browneh on 01.02. at 17:07
when do ya think ya will be able to take them?
olo7 on 01.02. at 17:59
Not sure, im helping Goth and mistia prenoble and ive got four claims in k31 that need finishing...
Browneh on 01.02. at 18:46
Well we will see how far into your claims you are by the end of the week and we will go from there

As already discussed myself and Luke never had a conversation about joining W1n while i was in TR. Your 'evidence' was a 3rd party conversation between neither myself or any w1n leadership. Just speculation, which the leaders of TR should be more streetwise than to listen to. Fact.

olo7 on 08.02. at 21:16
The [player]bigman1[/player] quote part of a 3rd party convo.
bigman1 on 07.02. at 12:37
Thought you were better than that!
Jim
olo7 on 07.02. at 12:40
Cant be having TR council members seeing when im online... especially when they dont have the decency to show this 'evidence' of me wanting to join w1n on the forums - Poor show ;)
bigman1 on 07.02. at 12:47
Part of mail I have seen
Author said:
*I know that Olo didnt like some of the leaders decisions but didnt realise he hated it
*yeah he was going to come to W1N
olo7 on 07.02. at 12:53
lol... that is not a convo between me and anybody though lol... surely i would need to speak to luke... 'if he was going to come to w1n' - yet i have never spoken to luke on skype, msn or via pm about getting an invite or joining w1n

seems like that is a convo between two 3rd parties lol
luke bishop on 08.02. at 21:24
lol, everyone just assumes the big players are joining us. Makes sense I guess. The best players want to play alongside the best in the best tribe.

I will agree that i did voice my disapproval about several TR rules and decisions... because they didnt make sense to me. Like not being able to noble red dots in k61. Ridiculous!!! Although i didnt leave the tribe over a disagrement ;) Fact.

You killed troops belong your own tribe because they got a village that you thought they shouldn't have
RC, now you are making rubbish up..... Fact. Perhaps you would like to explain which village you are thinking about in your imaginary world.

... Lets stay on Topic.... LL has successfully made me walk from ORC because he is scared/worried/ about my position in 'TR terriotory' .... So instead of private emails to ALLIE leadership, lets just get on with the game.... You want me gone, so come and take the villages that were offered to you for FREE. Stop offering MY villages to SWARM and come get them yourselves. Or is it that you dont want TR troops fighting TR......... I have had talks with SWARM , W1n and ORC.... all worried about their relationship with TR. FACT is i have recieved 3 attacks from TR since i have was kicked. 3 noob attacks from Sweeper. Emptying his defensive villages. Now LL makes it impossible for me to have a home anywhere forcing me to leave ORC...... so lets finish it as you clearly can not move on.

DeletedUser

RC .... as pointed out i am not the only person to noble lancers99. In any case it was for lancers99 to inform TR leadership of his decision, to let TR members noble him, not me to inform Cyclops (who would never let me have any 'FREE' villages )...... (READ the rules the leadership made - no mention of the person nobling to inform leadership)

I will not post our tribal rules on an open forum, but you know that is lies Olo.

I did not refuse to noble 3 barbs, merely said i couldnt give a time that it would happen as my nobles were busy. Busy claiming lancers99 villages as he disposed of his troops, and busy helping k30 players. (i was k30 commander at the time). Again your 'evidence' is an email of me asking why would i want to take 3 barbs on the k32/k22 border. No answer was given... So do i jump when somebody says jump? I dont think so. It seemed a random request given our ALLIES are next to that border. I could speculate as to why it was a request.....

You did refuse to noble three barbs. You chose to put your own points before the good of the tribe. You had a tribal op to do, and you chose to do what benefitted you first. Pure selfishness - the kind which is not needed in TR

As already discussed myself and Luke never had a conversation about joining W1n while i was in TR. Your 'evidence' was a 3rd party conversation between neither myself or any w1n leadership. Just speculation, which the leaders of TR should be more streetwise than to listen to. Fact.

I have otherwise from other positions in W1Ns leadership. And they have shown me the proof.

I will agree that i did voice my disapproval about several TR rules and decisions... because they didnt make sense to me. Like not being able to noble red dots in k61. Ridiculous!!! Although i didnt leave the tribe over a disagrement ;) Fact.

You questioned every decision made. I can dig up any thread from the leaders and there is a post from you in it, arguing, disagreeing, screaming blue murder that the leaders are only out for themselves, that we are oppressing players, etc etc.

... Lets stay on Topic.... LL has successfully made me walk from ORC because he is scared/worried/ about my position in 'TR terriotory' .... So instead of private emails to ALLIE leadership, lets just get on with the game.... You want me gone, so come and take the villages that were offered to you for FREE. Stop offering MY villages to SWARM and come get them yourselves. Or is it that you dont want TR troops fighting TR......... I have had talks with SWARM , W1n and ORC.... all worried about their relationship with TR. FACT is i have recieved 3 attacks from TR since i have was kicked. 3 noob attacks from Sweeper. Emptying his defensive villages. Now LL makes it impossible for me to have a home anywhere forcing me to leave ORC...... so lets finish it as you clearly can not move on.

We will take you, make no mistake. But get it in your head, you are not the most important thing to TR. We have other commitments.

DeletedUser

RC would you like me to post TR rules for the world to see??.... As there is no mention of 'the player doing the nobling' MUST inform the leaders. FACT<>

Can you produce evidence of me refusing to take 3 barbs. No, None exsist. Because i didnt refuse. FACT<>

Can you produce evidence of me trying to get an invite to w1n. while i was in TR. No, none exsist. Because no discussion regarding me joining w1n took place while i was in TR. FACT <>

Did i question many decisions. Yes. FACT <>

Am i important. No. FACT <>

Has LL made ANOTHER bad decision. Yes. 146 villages with troops were going at w1n (1 w1n village already nobled).... now those troops will be giving TR leadership a little bit of fun and hassle. FACT <>

Happy days :)

DeletedUser

Are players supposed to claim villages before nobling them? Yes. Therefore, players nobling must indeed inform the leadership.

The evidence is up there. You refused, and continued to take Lancers villages.

You questioned every decision. There is not a single leaders post without you objecting.

Has LL made a bad decision? No. LL is a great leader, and he is doing what is right for our tribe.

And putting FACT at the end of each line does not make you more believable.

DeletedUser

RC.....

I assumed claiming was only to avoid cross nobling and /or prevent wars. I just assumed internal nobling was allowed hehe especially as others were doing it without claiming also.

It must be the sunday feelin, but i really cant see where i have REFUSED to take barbs. If somebody could highlight that for me pretty please.

RC, you must really begin to deal in facts if you are to be a true diplomat. Seriously....
There is not a single leaders post without you objecting
- bit of a fid dont you think..... I didnt write any constructive comments when the first 10 rules were posted... it was just when the two new rules were added....

Hhhhhhhmmmmm.... I was going about my daily business, living in peace with TR, and now.... my troops are awaiting the green light to set alight bonfire night. Great decision.... he should have let me waste my troops on w1n first. lol. Instead eventually TR troops will be hitting TR troops. Poor decision. His SWARM idea was much better.

Your not a fan of 'FACT' then RC...?? Is that a FACT? :)

DeletedUser

It must be the sunday feelin, but i really cant see where i have REFUSED to take barbs. If somebody could highlight that for me pretty please.

Browneh on 01.02. at 17:00
Im done and you have 15 nobles and 3 that can still be educated it is obvious you have the capacity to noble 3 barbs (at a minimum) on the K32/22 border please put your claim in at the end of the week (at a minimum)
olo7 on 01.02. at 17:06
like ive already said, im busy in k30 - wont be able to take in a week. escalate to the leaders if you wish.

When you have nobles ready, but say you won't take the required villages for a WEEK. Seems like a refusal to me.

DeletedUser

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=69545

Browneh doesnt seem to have a problem with my response to postpone the barb taking....why? because the order never had a set date, or timeframe... Yes, he has set a minimum week deadline in email communication, as he sat my account and saw my nobleman count. He forgot to ask, or choose not to ask what my current oustanding claims and commitments were. I merely informed Browneh it wouldnt be within a week. No point over promising on something you can not deliver, when you would then get hassle for having claims over due eleswhere.

So ...your highlight was not actually highlighting a refusal, but highlighted the fact i couldnt physically take within a week, as my nobles were already out and about and allocated to helping k30 players and finishing my k31 claims.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that if you say no to something it's a refusal. I might be wrong, I don't have a dictionary with me.

He asked you for 3 barbs. You had 12 nobles. Were you using them all? You could even produce more just to noble those barbs. It just seems to me a team player would have done it, if they could. You appear as if you could of (it was only 3 barbs) but you refused it as you had other intentions.

DeletedUser

Saying i wont take within a week is not a refusal not to take indefinetly.... 12 nobles is 3 nobles trains.... If i had 4 outstanding claims already in k31... and was using noble trains to pre noble in k30 for OTHER players.... then im sure it would have been physically impossble to claim everything within a week. Given the k31 and k30 claims were red dots and in danger of going into either SWARM or ORCs hands then im sorry but it is more imperative to secure those. If Browneh had asked for a detailed schedule of my nobles i would have been happy to provide... but browneh didnt believe my nobles were busy, demanded an account sit, then still demanded i took 3 barbs without asking what i was doing with my nobles. Commander of a K and treated like a dog. If Browneh had delved into my k30 forum... and seen the efforts i had put into clearing that K of red dots then browneh would have realised my nobles were busy helping the smaller players in k30.

Half a story, as usual from diplomats who just want to be dictators.

DeletedUser

Saying i wont take within a week is not a refusal not to take indefinetly.... 12 nobles is 3 nobles trains.... If i had 4 outstanding claims already in k31... and was using noble trains to pre noble in k30 for OTHER players.... then im sure it would have been physically impossble to claim everything within a week. Given the k31 and k30 claims were red dots and in danger of going into either SWARM or ORCs hands then im sorry but it is more imperative to secure those. If Browneh had asked for a detailed schedule of my nobles i would have been happy to provide... but browneh didnt believe my nobles were busy, demanded an account sit, then still demanded i took 3 barbs without asking what i was doing with my nobles. Commander of a K and treated like a dog. If Browneh had delved into my k30 forum... and seen the efforts i had put into clearing that K of red dots then browneh would have realised my nobles were busy helping the smaller players in k30.

Half a story, as usual from diplomats who just want to be dictators.

Im sure he would have been understanding if you had said you were helping smaller players. But you said you had 80 of lancers villages to noble. That has nothing to do with helping smaller players.

How do we wish to be dictators Olo? By helping the tribe? By denying our largest player 100 free villages so our smaller ones could grow? As far as I can see, you are calling us dictators because we have chosen a course of action that benefits the tribe over you. And if that makes me a dictator, then I am proud to be one.

DeletedUser

RC - i do have all of lancers99 villages to noble IF i wish..... and as and when those troops have been disposed. Am i taking ALL his villages. NO. Only those logisically close to me..... I had first dips, as has Cyclops over the last 6 months. If lancers99 went to cyclops id have got nothing, the council and himself would have got the majority. Which wasnt the wish of lancers99. Speaks volumes!! Dont talk about small players, as they have never been given 'FREE; villages hence there is such a distinct divide.... luckily many people who share the same views as me arent quite so outspoken. lol - Browneh Knew i had a k30 mission and was helping smaller players, it was clearly visable on my forum~!!! and was mentioned in the original email but accidently not produced by the leaders. lol

Dictatorship doesnt allow freedom of speech, or any kind of freedom.... TR restricts players thinking.... Those that have spoken out and tried to be constructive ( ok perhaps they havent always said it correctly or nicely) have been kicked and nobled. Many players stay because they have no choice. If they leave they will be nobled, unless big enough to go to either SWARM, ORC or W1N.

As i have said the leadership choose to share half the story, and take snipets from emails to back up their story so there isnt a backlash. Luckily the people i have helped are staying loyal. Speaks volumes. But seriously LL needs to either starting nobling me, or let me get on with playing the game... Otherwise ill just become a turtle and light bonfires in the middle of k32. Wooop!! Woooop!!

DeletedUser

Browneh on 04.02. at 20:28
I have no problem with the asking of questions however it seems it is you who are unhappy with the quality of answer you get.
1st thing is 1st how do you mean that some TR players have left you about 100 villages do you mean:
1. they have left you 100 villages for you yourself to take and noble.
2. left you 100 villages for you to distribute around the tribe or to players in the tribe
if the answer is the 2nd then i made it clear on the forums what i think the policy is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneh
I agree with this. but only for players who are in calm none volitile areas of TR held territory like K32/42/30 aslong as they keep the leadership in the know about whats going on
i think i read in the forums recently about a player from K61 who is leaving an area where we are at war where nobling inactives and wasting the inactive players troops would be counter productive i think only in case's like that is when the leadership steps in and denies the request temporeraly

however if it is the 1st one then i think that would be highly selfish of yourself and make you quite a hypocrit
if im wrong in both cases plz clarify for me what you mean and keep in mind im not the leadership im just a K commander.
olo7 on 04.02. at 20:36
The 1st option....(in fact they will stay active until the process is complete)
How is it being hypercritical... i have always said people should be allowed to hand out their villages to whoever they seemed fit... a claim isnt needed because he hasnt gone barb or red. It is for the person leaving, to publish his leaving statment. Not me.

Note the bold bits please - it shows you were planning on nobling the lot yourself. Case closed.

Dictatorship doesnt allow freedom of speech, or any kind of freedom.... TR restricts players thinking.... Those that have spoken out and tried to be constructive ( ok perhaps they havent always said it correctly or nicely) have been kicked and nobled. Many players stay because they have no choice. If they leave they will be nobled, unless big enough to go to either SWARM, ORC or W1N.

What is consructive about sniping your own teammates nobles because you disagree with a decision?

And have you noticed Olo, that no one has been kicked for question decisions. No one has been nobled for questioning decisions. So your point there is also irrelevant.