TR Leadership

DeletedUser

RC - Lancers99 has left me ALL his villages. How many times do i have to say that. If you look at his stats i am not taking all his villages. Other people ( not TR leadership ) are in on the act also. As i have declined many. I have told lancers99 which villages i am taking, and which i dont want... i assume he has then handed them to other players. Not rocket science... Its a process TR leadership do with inactives etc. so you should be upto speed with how it works..... Only difference is that the TR leaderhsip havnt had any influence on who has those villages.

It is quicker and less expensive to snipe a noble train ( than let the TR member noble your recently taken village, for you to then renoble) - Pretty obvious that. It also teaches the TR member who hasnt checked claims forums to do a proper noble train. Very constructive exercise. I recomend it to all. Check claims forum, send a decent noble train... and then i wouldnt have to send resources to pay for the noble. Not sure what decision i disagreed with lol

RC, there has been many players kicked from TR for having a frosty relationship with the leaderships. hence people keep stum if they disagree with things, and talk via Pm and mail. Why keep your head in the sand.

DeletedUser

Well i was not going to say anything in this topic as i did not feel the need to however when olo7 said:

olo7 said:
If Browneh had asked for a detailed schedule of my nobles i would have been happy to provide... but browneh didnt believe my nobles were busy, demanded an account sit, then still demanded i took 3 barbs without asking what i was doing with my nobles. Commander of a K and treated like a dog.

i feel that this is an attack on my skills personaly and feel i should deffend myself in this case.

1.) when i 1st sent out the mail asking for some select barbs to be nobled in some areas you ignored it not even a reply to say "no im bussy" which would have been polite however at the time you where the commander of K30 and i saw you where fairly bussy clearing the K therefor i left the issue.

2.) after several days or the better part of a week i did a follow up on the people who ignored the circlure mail or never opened it this was for 2 reasons 1st to root out inactive players 2nd to root out selfish or lazy players. At this time you where no longer commander of K30 due to your resignation (over the argument you had over the new inactive claim rules which would later to turn out because u had secured 80 odd villages for yourself) when i contacted you about the mail we had this conversation

Browneh on 01.02. at 13:33
if you are receving this mail you are one of a number of people who read but still decided not to take part in the Tribal Op the details of which can be found

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/staemme.php?village=69478&screen=ally

i would like for you to reply to the mail with your reason for not doing so.

olo7 on 01.02. at 15:24
Got too much going on at the moment... not enough nobles

Browneh on 01.02. at 15:25
Fair enough would you mind i just get an account check to confirm this

Browneh on 01.02. at 15:32
it would only take a few minutes and i have time to spare now.

olo7 on 01.02. at 15:39
I do mind actually, is my word not good enough?

Browneh on 01.02. at 15:41
Lol its nothing about trust its just for confirmation ask
[player]Brumleary[/player] i had to do the same with him infact ill forward you the mail

olo7 on 01.02. at 15:48
what do you want confirmation of that i cant do it? so what happens if you say i can do it? lol

Browneh on 01.02. at 15:49
then i would ask you to noble 3 barbs in the area i specified.

you did read the circular right?

olo7 on 01.02. at 15:58
Yeah i saw the email... so if i say i havnt got any spare nobles... and you sit me and you say i have... i am forced to noble three villages against my wish. Is that right?

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:01
Lol i would hate to think that i would be forcing you to do anything this task if for the future protection of our borders you should be willing to help and your always on about keeping yaself moving soya dont get bord this will be just one place to move too.

+ im gonna have to sit your account sooner or later you do have a large minority of your villages n K32

olo7 on 01.02. at 16:06
I still do not see the point of an account sit....lol! - If i tell you i havnt the nobles spare, you either believe that or account sit and dont.... If you want to know something about my villages in k32 you can ask. Again, you either believe what im saying or you account sit. Personally think it shows a complete lack of trust.

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:12
Well i want an account sit.

This is not an epic task to ask and the fact you seem so fussy about the issue just places doubt in my mind that you are not being trueful

Now as K32 commander i have the right to demand an account sit if i feel it is necissary after all this fuss i feel it is.

olo7 on 01.02. at 16:25
lol... i never said you couldnt... just pointed out it doesnt show trust amongst tribe members. And also pointed out that if you feel i do have the nobles available will i be forced to take villages against my wishes.

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:28
yes I would if ya have the nobles to spare (and i asume a player of your size has) i would ask you to noble 3 villages in the select area

olo7 on 01.02. at 16:31
and if i refuse to noble on that border?

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:34
thats an issue i would have to take to the leadership

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:35
and you should know before you make a fuss i am asking of you the same i asked of each member of K32 and i have had very few not help willingly you are no better nor should you think you are better then any of them.

olo7 on 01.02. at 16:55
Enjoy the account sit....

Browneh on 01.02. at 16:55
Thank you.

Browneh on 01.02. at 17:00
Im done and you have 15 nobles and 3 that can still be educated it is obvious you have the capacity to noble 3 barbs (at a minimum) in the area i specified please put your claim in at the end of the week (at a minimum)

olo7 on 01.02. at 17:06
like ive already said, im busy in k30 - wont be able to take in a week. escalate to the leaders if you wish.

Browneh on 01.02. at 17:07
when do ya think ya will be able to take them?

olo7 on 01.02. at 17:59
Not sure, im helping Goth and mistia prenoble and ive got four claims in k31 that need finishing...

Browneh on 01.02. at 18:46
Well we will see how far into your claims you are by the end of the week and we will go from there

notice 4 things
i.)the fact i was friendly and polite and did not treat him like a "dog" just like all members i mailed
ii.) i only lost patience with him to the end of the mail when i did infact feel he was withholding somthing from me
iii.) it was obvious by the time i had account sitted at the begining he was blatently lieing to me about his nobling capabilitys
iv.)the date as i will refrance it in a miniute (Feb 01,2010)

when olo7 said he was bussy helping other members i felt it fair to give him more time before bringing this up again.

3)after some time after this and once the argument with the leadership over inactives had cooled i got this mail from you

olo7 on 04.02. at 18:42
Browneh it would seem you have a problem with me asking questions on an open forum..... Perhaps if the leadership would answer the questions the threads wouldnt end up going off track.

I asked those questions, because it will effect me. Several TR players are leaving TR and want me to have their villages. Around a 100 villages. You will have to ask those players who they dont want the leaders to have them..... I doubt there will be a discussion about this with the leadership as is per the new rule. All i have is asked is what happens?? Nobody has yet answered my question.... so we will have to find out i guess.

You obviously see no merit for barbs and red dots that are assigned privatley to be posted on the forum. So there is no point debating that question.

Browneh on 04.02. at 20:28
I have no problem with the asking of questions however it seems it is you who are unhappy with the quality of answer you get.

1st thing is 1st how do you mean that some TR players have left you about 100 villages do you mean:

1. they have left you 100 villages for you yourself to take and noble.

2. left you 100 villages for you to distribute around the tribe or to players in the tribe

if the answer is the 2nd then i made it clear on the forums what i think the policy is

Browneh said:
I agree with this. but only for players who are in calm none volitile areas of TR held territory like K32/42/30 aslong as they keep the leadership in the know about whats going on

i think i read in the forums recently about a player from K61 who is leaving an area where we are at war where nobling inactives and wasting the inactive players troops would be counter productive i think only in case's like that is when the leadership steps in and denies the request temporeraly

however if it is the 1st one then i think that would be highly selfish of yourself and make you quite a hypocrit

if im wrong in both cases plz clarify for me what you mean and keep in mind im not the leadership im just a K commander.

olo7 on 04.02. at 20:36
The 1st option....(in fact they will stay active until the process is complete)
How is it being hypercritical... i have always said people should be allowed to hand out their villages to whoever they seemed fit... a claim isnt needed because he hasnt gone barb or red. It is for the person leaving, to publish his leaving statment. Not me.

olo7 on 04.02. at 20:37
I just wanted to clarify what the leaders intend to do about this... the answer from LL. Each case will be dealt with on an individual case. Which again is a very diplomatic answer.

Browneh on 04.02. at 20:56
Well like i said im not a part of the centeral leadership so i cant say what they will do.

however if you want my personal opinion you must be an extremely selfish player after all you would not spare 3 nobles for the tribal Op yet you seem to have the ability to magic about a 100 nobles for inactive players.

what little respect and opinion i had for you is now gone.

and ironicaly at 1st i was fighting your corner.

olo7 on 04.02. at 21:02
Why would i want to noble 3 barb villages, when i know ive got to take 80 + fully developed villages... - I told you i couldnt take 3 barbs villages, but you wanted to check, and made your own mind up.

The reason i am taking these villages is because the player doesnt want the leadership to have them. And you want be to disrespect his wishes and hand control over to the leaders.???

Selfish? lol... perhaps you want to ask Cyclops, about why Gehe has left.... then you will see selfishness.

Browneh on 04.02. at 21:25
Gehe and cyclops personal problems are not mine nor do they concern me.

the fact of the matter is you want to take 80 (was 100 before) fully developed villages when they could be handed out to the tribe and when i say tribe i do not mean the leadership i mean the tribe in general.

olo7 on 04.02. at 21:34
Maybe it should be yours and the tribes concern, if Cyclops drives people away from the game. That is another topic tho.

Your tone suggests you dont believe i will be taking villages.... Cyclops has already made it clear i wont be getting any 'free villages' - Im sure Mikejones will recieve the same treatment. He looks after his own people... stats prove this theory. Hence a lot of people are now sorting internal nobles without involving the leadership. Hence my original question. I havnt said i will be atking ALL his villages... i have been asked to take ALL his villages. What he does with the ones i choose not to take is upto him.

Browneh on 04.02. at 22:12
Personaly i dont care who gets any villages aslong as they are distributed fairly and in a tacticaly advantageable way for TR.

other then that i realy dont care.

now i should point out the date Feb 04,2010 which is 3 days after Feb 01,2010 and each mail was after you gave up your post as K30 commander and shows that your nobles where not in reserve to help other players but to start to noble 80 odd or however many fully built villages you planned to take as it shows here in your nobled list

green.png
House of Pain 020 (157|318) K319,006lancers99 [TR]olo7 [TR]2010-02-04 00:59:37

this proves you had already started to noble the inactive's villages on the 2nd mail and where not indeed trying to help other TR members as you claim.

I have said all i want to say here the simple fact is olo7 you are a selfish player the is more then enough proff for that.
it is why you where kicked from TR i use to have alot of respect for you as a player however it seems my respect was misplaced as you can tell from my atitiude towards you in the 2nd mail

please dont try to make me seem incompitent again as i wont stand for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So because i withdraw from my K30 commander position it meant my obligations to prenoble for Dsole, Napoli 777, Mistia and Gothkeen were also withdrawn. No ! i was still helping them..... And the fact you choose to account sit players to check noble count is very pettyand shows a complete lack of trust and faith .... A a visual show of 15 nobles is useless if you dont know the scehdule of those nobles.... Hence my disapproval of the account sit.......

I left my k30 position, because TR leadership kicked Timshill, whoes only offense was not to noble in three months. No inactivity warning and no polite email to warn him that lack of noble activity would mean nobling...(He NEVER had a yellow dot, and always supported the tribe) What made that situation worse was they couldnt even internally noble without W1n stealing his villages. Another lot of internal nobling by the council members.... Wasnt so silent, as Timshill spoke out.... surprise surprise 'kicked' accused of being a spy and villages lost to w1n. Which you couldnt diplomatically get back, even tho one of the villages was taken after cyclops had taken.

The only crime i did was foolishly follow TR around the K's as they grew.... Now because im deep within TR terrotory LL wants to noble me and wont let me join another tribe. Childish and pathetic, claiming im a refugee when i havnt recived a nuke off TR. If i am selfish player i wouldnt have joined ORC, and i wouldnt have picked a fight with W1n.

DeletedUser

olo ur complainin about us whinin but isnt this thread just one big whine???

DeletedUser

Yeah Moley it is... a big moan about TR leadership claiming they want to noble me, but not acting on those words...... BIG MOAN!!! ... and seeing as LL wont open or respond to my Private mails to resolve the issue of me being deep in TR areas.... i came here to voice my concerns that private email banter is all well and good with tribal leaders but doesnt resolve the problem.... Why not talk to the person at the centre of the issue.... A deal could have been struck to have some of my villages without a fight, so i could move on...

DeletedUser

So because i withdraw from my K30 commander position it meant my obligations to prenoble for Dsole, Napoli 777, Mistia and Gothkeen were also withdrawn. No ! i was still helping them..... And the fact you choose to account sit players to check noble count is very pettyand shows a complete lack of trust and faith .... A a visual show of 15 nobles is useless if you dont know the scehdule of those nobles.... Hence my disapproval of the account sit.......

How is account sitting petty? Other than the obvious reason that it led to your dismissal of course :)

I left my k30 position, because TR leadership kicked Timshill, whoes only offense was not to noble in three months. No inactivity warning and no polite email to warn him that lack of noble activity would mean nobling...(He NEVER had a yellow dot, and always supported the tribe) What made that situation worse was they couldnt even internally noble without W1n stealing his villages. Another lot of internal nobling by the council members.... Wasnt so silent, as Timshill spoke out.... surprise surprise 'kicked' accused of being a spy and villages lost to w1n. Which you couldnt diplomatically get back, even tho one of the villages was taken after cyclops had taken.

The internal nobling would have gone a tad better if a certain player in TR had not killed timothy J's nobles, don't you think Olo? If we had acted as a tribe, and not had our largest member killing his team mates troops.

The only crime i did was foolishly follow TR around the K's as they grew.... Now because im deep within TR terrotory LL wants to noble me and wont let me join another tribe. Childish and pathetic, claiming im a refugee when i havnt recived a nuke off TR. If i am selfish player i wouldnt have joined ORC, and i wouldnt have picked a fight with W1n.

There is a wonderful list of your crimes in my first post in this thread. And the fact that you do not view them as crimes only further reinforces the fact that kicking you was the right move.

DeletedUser

RC .... account sitting only proved i had 15 nobles.... it didnt account for what was planned or scheduled for them. Without both bits of information the initial information is pointless. You an intelligent guy, so i wont dumb down an example for you to prove my theory.

I didnt snipe Timothy J's useless noble train.... Timshill WAS active and did that himself you doughnut, lol! -Again just assumptions as was me wanting to join w1n. Assumptions to make me look like the bab boy. I did however snipe a TR members train in k30 when he made a mistake, and attacked my village. Hoepfully he learnt from the mistake and has become a better player.

I was such a disloyal TR member, the list is of 'crimes' is endless.... such a bad boy olo, such a bad bad boy - and im glad its here for all to see :)

DeletedUser

yeh olo n i dont exactly follow the rules myself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

RC .... account sitting only proved i had 15 nobles.... it didnt account for what was planned or scheduled for them. Without both bits of information the initial information is pointless. You an intelligent guy, so i wont dumb down an example for you to prove my theory.

With respect, a tribal op takes priority over personal schedules. Especially if you have 15 nobles.

I didnt snipe Timothy J's useless noble train.... Timshill WAS active and did that himself you doughnut, lol! -Again just assumptions as was me wanting to join w1n. Assumptions to make me look like the bab boy. I did however snipe a TR members train in k30 when he made a mistake, and attacked my village. Hoepfully he learnt from the mistake and has become a better player.

You and I both know that is a lie. And do not insult my players. TimothyJ is far from useless.

I was such a disloyal TR member, the list is of 'crimes' is endless.... such a bad boy olo, such a bad bad boy - and im glad its here for all to see :)

The list of crimes is not endless, and I never said it was. But it crossed a line Olo.

DeletedUser

RC.... How many times...... I was helping in k30, helping players prenoble... yes i took elsewhere, that were empty and needed troops building. Taking three barbs on the k32 border is not priority. Not when ORC had agreed they wouldnt noble into 'TR Ks' - We obviously have different views on what is more important... doesnt make me selfish. And it doesnt mean i wouldnt have eventually take 3 barbs.

I would love to take the credit for sniping Tim.... but i didnt. lol. Timshil published the incomming attacks on the forum, showing how lame the train was. It was easy for an ACTIVE player to snipe. I was busy nobling a Timshill village Browneh generously gave me as it wasnt in his church area ( even though it was assigned to him for strategic reasons) - Funny i was never offered the village in the first place, given it was in my church area. RC, being the good diplomat you are i would have imagened you wouldnt throw accusations around without solid proof. Perhaps you have spent to long under Cyclops' wing.

DeletedUser

The Cyclops wing? Olo, there was proof from W1N players as well as our own members regarding the issue you are reffering to.

You do not need 15 nobles for prenobling. You could have easily spared 3, if you weren't so busy taking Lancers villages. As you yourself said;

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=72005

Your contradictions are getting wary Olo, as is your ever changing story as to why you did not take these barbs.

DeletedUser

Since when do w1n players give invites to w1n on behalf of the dukes? Your evidence is merely a w1n player who has made assumptions based on no facts. Because no facts exsist. A diplomat of your calibure should no better than listen to mere gossip. lol. Shall i dumb it down for you?? If you ask me is LL joing w1n and i say yes. Does that mean he is. No, lol~! It just means i have made up a story to suit my needs up at the time. Your 'evidence' would be thrown out of court!

Why would i (or anybody) want to take 3 barbs when there are 80+ fully developed villages without troops in? That is a question. That wasnt answered. Bare in mind we had a promise that ORC wouldnt noble into 'TR Ks'. So your telling me you would want to take barbs rather than get troops building 24/7. It is a good job your a diplomat and not leader of warfare. Again, me asking this question doesnt mean i wouldnt have taken.

DeletedUser

Olo.... now someone else is playing my account at the moment, so I can't give a detailed TR insight, but may I ask what this is achieving? From what I have seen from the replies most people appear to be agreeing with RC here, and I can see why... from experience you do tend to be starting arguements with leaders as soon as anything slightly controversial comes up...

It appears to me that this was an attempt to discredit TR... which appears to be failing... and the recent posts are you and RC having this discussion in public with moley occasionally chipping in being slightly bonkers as usual....

Now... Treat this post as neutral please, I haven't got time to get involved in a heated debate about what I don't know about!

But seriously olo... what is this achieving?

DeletedUser

yes, no matter who you are , listen to your leaders and never argue with them, youll lose everytime. :p

DeletedUser

Since when do w1n players give invites to w1n on behalf of the dukes? Your evidence is merely a w1n player who has made assumptions based on no facts. Because no facts exsist. A diplomat of your calibure should no better than listen to mere gossip. lol. Shall i dumb it down for you?? If you ask me is LL joing w1n and i say yes. Does that mean he is. No, lol~! It just means i have made up a story to suit my needs up at the time. Your 'evidence' would be thrown out of court!

I wish there was a sigh button on this forum, I really do. We were given the info by a baron Olo, otherwise we would have disregarded it. We are not idiots, however much you try to make us seem like them.

Why would i (or anybody) want to take 3 barbs when there are 80+ fully developed villages without troops in? That is a question. That wasnt answered. Bare in mind we had a promise that ORC wouldnt noble into 'TR Ks'. So your telling me you would want to take barbs rather than get troops building 24/7. It is a good job your a diplomat and not leader of warfare. Again, me asking this question doesnt mean i wouldnt have taken.

I would rather have you taking strategic barbs, yes. Lancers villages would not have ran away. They were under no threat, as they were still in our tribe. Yes, both sets of villages were important to the tribe. But you were asked to take the barbs, and you refused and continued to take unclaimed internals. You broke the rules and ignored orders, chosing your own benefit over the tribes.

And you asking that question doesn't show you wouldn't have taken, your own mail with Browneh does.

DeletedUser

I enjoy a good debate... there is no end goal. I started the thread because LL is too arrogant to respond to IGM's - He makes it impossible for me to join another tribe, yet hasnt the decency to talk direct to me. He obviously has a problem that i have villages deep in TR territories.... yet does nothing to solve that issue, either diplomatically or by force.

If Rc wants to discuss certain issues then im happy to play along....

Trip, you are absolutley correct... leaders do not listen and are always right :)

RC - Your council member Bigman1 produced a snipet of the 'evidence' from this unnamed w1n baron.
bigman1 on 07.02. at 12:37
Thought you were better than that!
Jim
olo7 on 07.02. at 12:40
Cant be having TR council members seeing when im online... especially when they dont have the decency to show this 'evidence' of me wanting to join w1n on the forums - Poor show ;)
bigman1 on 07.02. at 12:47
Part of mail I have seen
Author said:
*I know that Olo didnt like some of the leaders decisions but didnt realise he hated it
*yeah he was going to come to W1N
olo7 on 07.02. at 12:53
lol... that is not a convo between me and anybody though lol... surely i would need to speak to luke... 'if he was going to come to w1n' - yet i have never spoken to luke on skype, msn or via pm.

seems like that is a convo between two 3rd parties lol

'If i was going to come to W1n' then why did i not go to w1n?? Because i never had the conversation to go to w1n let alone an invite. lol. Your 'source' either has no useful information or is feeding you a load of bull. Either way makes the TR council look stupid when both Luke and myself know the truth.

I broke the rules no more than the next person, the only difference was that i was vocal and opiniated :) - I hope you continue to take barbs rather than build troops. :)

DeletedUser

You make the mistake of assuming that was the evidence from the W1N baron, when it wasn't. That was from another source :)

I broke the rules no more than the next person, the only difference was that i was vocal and opiniated :) - I hope you continue to take barbs rather than build troops. :)

Oh really? Can you name a single other player who refused to send support to war zones, who refused to assist in tribal ops, who tried to take 80 villages without claim and is still in TR?

DeletedUser

RC clutching at straws.... as i have said TR can have all my villages without a fight if the 'evidence' is posted... surprise surprise it hasnt and wont be posted. Your sources are very ill informed, i would suggest you get some new sources who actually deal in facts.

Andrew Moo gave his villages in k30/k31 to nelly1 without informing the leadership.....

Yazza nobled Lancers99 without approval.

Gothkean took a village from me without us informing the leadership. Should i continue??

I could list 10 + players who never sent support because the lists were endless 100+ villages in the early days (people couldnt be assed to do it) .

Several players didnt noble on the k32/k22 border as they didnt have the noble capability.... i could produce browneh mail in which he confirms this.....

I dont think i need to continue.......

DeletedUser

Your villages are not worth the loss of a valued source of info. Simple.

And I think you do need to continue;

Andrew Moo informed me he was downsizing and handing out villages, which I was fine with.

Yazza had approval to take the villages he did

We were also aware of Goth taking villages, and fine with it.

Please list 10 + players who are not sending support.

And the players not nobling on the border due to capacity, is perfectly fine, as those players did not have 15 nobles with which they are using to take unclaimed villages :)

DeletedUser

Who says you have to name the source? simply erase their name. lol. The conversation is the important issue , as we know Luke nor i were involved in this 'evidence'. Just a third party. I believe you wanted Cyclops to post this evidence to the tribe when he made the accusation. Funny that only council members have seen it.

Yes, im sure they were all approved, and discussed via private emails, then not put on the claim forums. Because that would just be too hard.

What is the point in me naming ten people only for you to say then did send... Many people openly admitted on the forums they couldnt be bothered to send to all villages (as there were so many) and were asking for scripts etc etc. - Im sure you can find the archived threads if you really wanted.

Are you seriously telling me TR players dont have nobles? i had 135 villages and 15 nobles (busy nobles).... so surely a player with 70 villages will have at least 6 nobles. Yes they may be busy, but no player shouldnt have a noble train. And you have already said that the barb op was top priority.