TR Leadership

DeletedUser

Because if we put up a conversation without names, you will simply denounce it as faked.

They were indeed - what is your point? Your claims weren't even approved, so you're hardly in a position to throw stones here.

So you cannot name 10 + players who haven't sent?

Yes, we saw those threads. The players still sent. They asked if there was a quicker way, but when they found out there wasn't they sent the long way anyway.

15 busy nobles - taking unclaimed villages.

DeletedUser

Rc stop feeding the troll just like olo7's arguments on the forums this one is become as irrelivent as them just leave him to stew in his bitterness

DeletedUser

RC and Browneh you may want to look at lancers99 email whereby lancers99 tried to inform LL of his plans to give out his villages to me ( and others) ...... only to be told he cant give them to who he wishes. This is contary to the discussion that was had in the forum about the rule. The leadership said they would only provide guidance and not order players who were leaving to give their villages to whom they want. So my internal nobling should have been approved as was the wish of the player, who did inform the leaders of his wishes (something i wasnt aware happened until re-reading this note, i was aware lancers99 informed LL he was leaving and giving villages but thought he didnt mention my name. As it was a swear word in TR )

I guess the Mods must have deleted the last 5 or 6 replies :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Removing the highest point pointwhore member from your tribe while warring W1N... Very smart move... very smart move indeed... (sarcasm)

DeletedUser

so why don`t you let olo join another tribe then. He was maybe a pain in the ass to the leadership by questioning everything ( which is his right ). let him move then and it stops the hassle.
I wouldn`t let my leaders run me , because every other tribe I`ve been in has imploded due to the leaders . It`s always the leaders that end up letting the tribe down the most with private deals and jumping ship . Not saying that about TR though only about my last tribes .

DeletedUser

Removing the highest point pointwhore member from your tribe while warring W1N... Very smart move... very smart move indeed... (sarcasm)

Commenting on an issue you have no knowledge of in a vein attempt to be funny ... very smart move ... >.<

Terminator, TR has made its position on this issue clear, first in game, and now here on this forum. We are not debating this, least of all here with members of other tribes.

DeletedUser

LordLazlo today at 19:47
listen dont try that ... your choice ... u will losse nukes thing... i dont care...!
I gave u ok to give the villages away but i said olo has enough as it is and he is enuogh big to take villages by himself... then you and olo did it anyways BEHIND MY BACK..! Dont come with your choice after that! you made the choice here ... im just acting on that!
Now perhaps it will cost me a nuke or two.. personally i can launch 45 right now ... but that is just rebuildable troops no cost.. no cost at all...
Only thing you guys achive is a bad memory and no respect whatsoever next to your name here in TW or tribalwars. And thats fine by me... its just like small bumps on the road... its annoying but you just pass them anyways... Allthough im not sure olo will think you did him a favour giving the villages to him as it will cost him his life...
lancers99 today at 21:22
This is the part that i think is so fun - you just dont get the fun of the game - it is a ?GAME and how we enjoy it - the leaders of the main tribes all seem to forget that was why people started to play - yes i know that we all want to be the best but we have forgoten the game itself - i have a RL to enjoy but i will miss some of the friends i have made. things are more important than this. Yes im sure you can launch 45 and that will do what nothing cause in a day or so it will be all over any way - i can stack my village s but then my friends will lose troops and that i will not do but then as u say it is just a rebuild which we can all do. I will say goodbye cause i shouldnt on again as i have to go into hospital and im dont think they have internet access. But remember why u started in the begining

It would appear Lancers99 did inform the leaderhsip of his plans.... but was told not to give me villages because i was too big - BUT TR's warlord was allowed to continiously internally noble to grow.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=88691

At least LL has indicated that finally i might see some action. Woooop Woooop! - Finally on TR's deathlist - 12 days later ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone care?

You broke the rules, you got kicked, you can't seem to accept your faults because you are so wrapped up in your own ego and want to blame everyone else - we get it!

Geez >.<

DeletedUser

You dont have to read this thread... but for those that do and have followed the situation it is of interest... Thanks for your input though :)

DeletedUser

So now you join SWARM and cause friction.

Your a bundle of joy aint ya!

DeletedUser

'Kicked' from TR on 06th February 2010 - today is the 19th February 2010..... 13 days without a single nuke from TR...... joining another (ALLIED) tribe shouldnt be a problem.

DeletedUser

The ironey is, it probably wonuldn't be if you didn't make this thread. Now all they have to do is linky this thread, and swarm can see all your faults.

DeletedUser

I am happy for everybody to see my faults........ and they can also judge me by those faults.

DeletedUser

ok so u made this thread to show how rubbish u r wen u r kinda tribe less surrounded by big hungry tribes.......well done :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Moley ... to answer my own question... asked many moons ago... you must still be on a noble ban :)