TR Leadership

DeletedUser

But are they impressive really???

They had already recruited the better members and the council members - so only had to hit the weak/poor/inactive members!!!

and the few who were brave enough to stand up to them and not run for huggles with their neighbors.

DeletedUser

olo :)
you were a alryt player
to offencive tho

but you need to controled yourself , you coulda been having a nice go at w1n ;)
o well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

To offensive???? TR should of done everything to keep him happy!

Olo did what all other TR noobs wouldnt, and made a stand to play the game how it should be played - by actually attacking. Im really not surprised he got bored of being sat in a tribe month after month having to gobble barbs, or internals, or maybe the odd rim tribe - im surprised more of you nooberts havent got bored, although, i suppose you have a proper battle to face now ;)

DeletedUser

olo :)
you were a alryt player
to offencive tho

but you need to controled yourself , you coulda been having a nice go at w1n ;)
o well
hows it going ?

Gudders, i wasnt too offensive, just in the wrong tribe :) - Im all good, limited time of TW at the moment. Plying my trade on w4 as a part timer.....I would imagen a lot of my old friends (if still about) are right old keen for this war talk.

DeletedUser

Gudders, i wasnt too offensive, just in the wrong tribe :) - Im all good, limited time of TW at the moment. Plying my trade on w4 as a part timer.....I would imagen a lot of my old friends (if still about) are right old keen for this war talk.

good to see u on these forums , haven't u got offered any accounts in TR yet ? weird cz im sure they would do anything to have a decent player back, its kind of a wake up slap for them this, to remind them of why the hell they booted a good member in the first place , just bcz of few villages ... tsk tsk.

DeletedUser

good to see u on these forums , haven't u got offered any accounts in TR yet ? weird cz im sure they would do anything to have a decent player back, its kind of a wake up slap for them this, to remind them of why the hell they booted a good member in the first place , just bcz of few villages ... tsk tsk.

Im sure the TR leadership, not that they would admit it, would want an active aggressive player back on the frontlines. Im sure ill be back in the game - with which tribe is the interesting issue ;)

DeletedUser

What a pathetic attempt of a war from TR. lesson to all. Picking your fights are so important in this game... but much more important is not running away from them when you have the troops!! Too much barb nobling, mass recruiting and not enough fighting!!

TR demise was surely heading south too early instead of fighting SWARM... compunded by not supporting ORC against W1N.

DeletedUser1942

Thing is Olo, everyone in W1N were sure this was going to happen.

TR members werent in this game to partake in a war, they were here to play sim city and build pretty villages. Now all these runaways are in ORC, making ORC an even bigger joke than they were.

TR recruited when they should have warred, and this lack of practise meant they had no chance!

DeletedUser

Thing is Olo, everyone in W1N were sure this was going to happen.

TR members werent in this game to partake in a war, they were here to play sim city and build pretty villages. Now all these runaways are in ORC, making ORC an even bigger joke than they were.

TR recruited when they should have warred, and this lack of practise meant they had no chance!

So why were ORC a joke when the last war ended in stalemate Stutzy? A noob tribe against the overwhelming dominant tribe? Or perhaps you aren't being very rational?

DeletedUser1942

So why were ORC a joke when the last war ended in stalemate Stutzy? A noob tribe against the overwhelming dominant tribe? Or perhaps you aren't being very rational?

Heres why - before the last war with W1N started, all ORC had done was noble barbs, feed on tribes that were on there last legs due to being involved in a war. The same way TR didnt do anything, ORC were very much alike.
Then, after 2/3 weeks of the war, ORC had gained more villages, and were more than holding there own during the war - then they accepted diplomacy. In my opinion, i cannot see why ORC would want that! Despite accepting the NAP, they then went back to there barb hunting ways - they wouldnt hit TR, they wouldnt hit LRAG, that was there only route of expansion, but your silly diplomat had cornered you all in, by playing tribal hugs surrounding you.

Its nothing to do with any of your game play, just the blindness that your leadership had shown, by not giving you or anyone else in ORC any proper game play. You had to feast on barbs and small rim tribes, i said TR were a joke for doing exactly that - so in the interest of fairness, also state were a joke for it.

Then by taking in the TR refugees, instead of feasting on them - ORC recruited - just like TR would of done.

I hope you can see the similarities between ORC and TR fam :)

DeletedUser

Also following on from what Stutzy has just said, ORC nobled into LRAG owned Ks for a long period of time. We stated we did not like such actions, but nontheless they continued.

Again, showing how both tribes are similar - they showed no regard for terms of a diplomatic arangement.

DeletedUser

I think you will find that was happening both ways alex and both sides I will admit almost became as bad as the other. But even with diplomacy agreements, LRAG players were not checking with ORC players when moving into their cz's so it became one big mess!!

Anyway this has nothing to do with TR leadership, so I apologise for allowing myself to reply to an off topic post :eek:

DeletedUser

Heres why - before the last war with W1N started, all ORC had done was noble barbs, feed on tribes that were on there last legs due to being involved in a war. The same way TR didnt do anything, ORC were very much alike.
Then, after 2/3 weeks of the war, ORC had gained more villages, and were more than holding there own during the war - then they accepted diplomacy. In my opinion, i cannot see why ORC would want that! Despite accepting the NAP, they then went back to there barb hunting ways - they wouldnt hit TR, they wouldnt hit LRAG, that was there only route of expansion, but your silly diplomat had cornered you all in, by playing tribal hugs surrounding you.

Its nothing to do with any of your game play, just the blindness that your leadership had shown, by not giving you or anyone else in ORC any proper game play. You had to feast on barbs and small rim tribes, i said TR were a joke for doing exactly that - so in the interest of fairness, also state were a joke for it.

Then by taking in the TR refugees, instead of feasting on them - ORC recruited - just like TR would of done.

I hope you can see the similarities between ORC and TR fam :)

Much better Stutzy when you back up your comments, and you almost have half a point there, I will grant you!! the tribe (as a whole - there is more than one person involved) was uncertain which way to go after the last W1N war... and we were only a handful of days away from declaring on TR. I don't think certain W1N members liked this, and they successfully provoked a war (again!!). Your tribe is good at that I must admit!

A difference between ORC and TR though that we did and do perform a lot better in the wars than TR did. And a lot of that is down to the organisation and commitment of the tribal leaders, and some other key players.

DeletedUser

I think you will find that was happening both ways alex and both sides I will admit almost became as bad as the other. But even with diplomacy agreements, LRAG players were not checking with ORC players when moving into their cz's so it became one big mess!!
Yes harwoodred, LRAG did do it in our own continents after ORC decided to forget the 3 space rule.

DeletedUser1942

Much better Stutzy when you back up your comments, and you almost have half a point there, I will grant you!! the tribe (as a whole - there is more than one person involved) was uncertain which way to go after the last W1N war... and we were only a handful of days away from declaring on TR. I don't think certain W1N members liked this, and they successfully provoked a war (again!!). Your tribe is good at that I must admit!

A difference between ORC and TR though that we did and do perform a lot better in the wars than TR did. And a lot of that is down to the organisation and commitment of the tribal leaders, and some other key players.

So IF ORC were preparing to declare on TR (i will take your word for it), why not jump in and demolish them while W1N and T4H fam were hitting them?? TR had a few continents that ORC had access to that W1N and T4H didnt - yet instead of going ahead and hitting TR, the ORC leadership sat on the fence, and then recruited everything they could.

Im also unsure how you can state ORC perform in there wars better than TR??? The majority of those TR players are now in the ORC family ranks, they havent become decent players in the past 2/3 weeks, they are still the runaways as they were in TR.

It was clear when the research was done that TR wouldnt be able to stand up in a war, there bluff was called, at the time they were an easier target than ORC, due to more players having access to them - they are now in ORC, so the targets changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So IF ORC were preparing to declare on TR (i will take your word for it), why not jump in and demolish them while W1N and T4H fam were hitting them?? TR had a few continents that ORC had access to that W1N and T4H didnt - yet instead of going ahead and hitting TR, the ORC leadership sat on the fence, and then recruited everything they could.

Im also unsure how you can state ORC perform in there wars better than TR??? The majority of those TR players are now in the ORC family ranks, they havent become decent players in the past 2/3 weeks, they are still the runaways as they were in TR.

It was clear when the research was done that TR wouldnt be able to stand up in a war, there bluff was called, at the time they were an easier target than ORC, due to more players having access to them - they are now in ORC, so the targets changed.

I believe what happened was that a few days before we were going to move on TR, they collapsed, and certain W1N members provoked a war with ORC (they have previous on this). Some ex TR people are/have been taken by ORC. I have 20 K31 vils now where previously I had none, and not one of them a 1500 point barb :)

As for wars, I am referring to the previous ORC/W1N war where ORC performed better than anyone expected and didn't fold.

DeletedUser1942

Lets be honest here Buch, why would ORC need to wait for any amount of time before hitting TR?

Tr declared, and were still behind from day 1. There incapabilities were shown - for ORC, they should have been targets, not new tribemates.

To say W1N members provoked war with ORC is only half of the argument. ORC took in the refugees, claiming they didnt like leaving people, who have worked hard for over a year on the game, in the cold. 1 day into the war - they kick Rosso, who had hundreds of W1N incoming, pretty much shows that there reasons werent entirely right. They wanted the players, they didnt care who they took in, they allowed KGM to merge into them - that is poor for a rank 5/6 tribe to do!!!

ORC did perform better buch, and no did not fold - yet for some reason i cannot think of, your leadership signed an NAP with W1N - the last war tribes will face on here is with W1N, all your leadership did was prolong the war for a few months, despite getting the better of us. Your in a worse position now, as the TR runaways are in amongst you, and you dont know 100% what you have taken in!

Well done on gaining 20 K31 villages - thats 20 more vills of D we have to break through - no problem. :)

DeletedUser

In fairness if TR and ORC had the balls to start warring w1n from day one they would have both had quite a good chance. They didn't, they fail.

Timmy

DeletedUser4320

Truer words has never been spoken!

And the same will apply to T4H and LRAG in due time.

In my humble opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Truer words has never been spoken!

And the same will apply to T4H and LRAG in due time.

In my humble opinion of course.

Sorry Dubby but I must correct you there. LRAG could declared alongside Flux and the rest, but it would of been suicide. The LRAG Council know LRAG better than you Dubby, and in LRAG we understand what'll happen in the future and we'll be ready.